Brachycephaly- expections vs reality

He's brachy, good bone growth though.

I'm using asians because there's more brachys there. Using some deformed recessed kid doesn't make sense because I can post more stuff that proves every single acromegalic guy (huge amounts of hgh) is dolichocephalic
Send me a dm i want to know what i am lol

no skull for your face

expectations:

Reality:
Cap22 946e850fe4a2d764fa4d4454e9b2463eed0a1a84 1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, thecel, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
He's brachy, good bone growth though.

I'm using asians because there's more brachys there. Using some deformed recessed kid doesn't make sense because I can post more stuff that proves every single acromegalic guy (huge amounts of hgh) is dolichocephalic
Manigg. I am hardcore brachy and tall. So I cant have a hgh defiency. Leo is tall and brachy. The guy I literally posted is brachy and 1,95 jfl what you talkin about. As long as you dont have a hgh overdose it doesnt affect skullsize at all.

I dont get it. He mogs doli to pluto and back and looks good. Literally aggresive face with wide fwhr..
He looks like a 40 year old baby. No angularity to his features at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Manigg. I am hardcore brachy and tall. So I cant have a hgh defiency. Leo is tall and brachy. The guy I literally posted is brachy and 1,95 jfl what you talkin about. As long as you dont have a hgh overdose it doesnt affect skullsize at all.
I think you might just have a wide face. Can't know for sure unless I see a pic tbh. Skull height correlates with actual height

He looks like a 40 year old baby. No angularity to his features at all.
Caged at “40 yo old baby“ there are tons of brachys that didnt aged like this but you have to accept that young foids are more attraced to brachys than to doli Faced subhumans. Meso mogs in long term anyways

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Deleted
I think you might just have a wide face. Can't know for sure unless I see a pic tbh. Skull height correlates with actual height
my occlusal plane is literally 0 xD. My ortho told me I have a short face wide face thats why my tooth exposure while smiling isnt a lot

i'm 185 and my face height is 1.3 my width
You are very slightly brachyfacial. That Just means sfs btw. nothing to worry about. he is just a longface coper. Longface copers on suicide watch btw 30AED5F4 4687 4A31 956F 84F7F5D90434

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Deleted
I am probably doli and i have very masculine face

You are very slightly brachyfacial. That Just means sfs btw. nothing to worry about. he is just a longface coper. Longface copers on suicide watch btwView attachment 529193
Actually I don't know if I am more brachy or meso now lmao
Screenshot 20200717 1613253
when I look at this doli guy above he clearly have narrower temples and skull overall.

Doli or no?
PicsArt 04 04 092144

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Cope harder blyat
Screenshot 20200720 112848 comgoogleandroidyoutube

• +1
brachyfacial is more prettyboy mesofacial is masculine chads like Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
What do you think about this guy?
Is he a doli?
He is a slayer in my City.JBs are also crazy over him.He is 6'1 plus gymmaxed.
@Copemaxxing
Baka prase foto PrintscreenYouTubeBaka Prase 725x457

Last edited:
where is it a troll bhai? Dolichofaced= deathsentenceView attachment 529387

both heavy dolichofaced and brachyfaced are death sentences, even mild variations usually require orthognathic (and prob more) surgery to bring into a normal appearace. mesocephalic is where most conventionally attractive people fall into, but all of your comparisons are comparing subhumans to chads lmao.

its like saying this lol...

:think::think::think:hmmm i wonder if this is an accurate comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Copemaxxing
both heavy dolichofaced and brachyfaced are death sentences, even mild variations usually require orthognathic (and prob more) surgery to bring into a normal appearace. mesocephalic is where most conventionally attractive people fall into, but all of your comparisons are comparing subhumans to chads lmao.

its like saying this lol...
View attachment 529392View attachment 529396

:think::think::think:hmmm i wonder if this is an accurate comparison
6902DECE B505 4C81 926E A67BA15D7E2D
Brachyfacial people can be subhuman too. But the fact that dolichos mostly have the worst maxilla is why I say brachy>dolicho. Meso mogs in longterm. A heavy brachyfacial can ascend hard very hard from jawsurgery 9B5A8297 A437 4153 9965 E79F7D5FAC6F
Meanwhile a dolichofaced subhuman stays a subhuman even after bimax jfl FDDE8098 90C1 41D1 B5F7 6E5B089FB070

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
View attachment 529408
Brachyfacial people can be subhuman too. But the fact that dolichos mostly have the worst maxilla is why I say brachy>dolicho. Meso mogs in longterm. A heavy brachyfacial can ascend hard very hard from jawsurgeryView attachment 529416
Meanwhile a dolichofaced subhuman stays a subhuman even after bimax jflView attachment 529417

ye from the first series of pics, obv extreme both are weird looking and subhuman.

the guy in the gunson b/a is an exception, bc his upper facial development is very good and his midface is longish, hence he ascended hard thru bimax. very rare to have the features to make a difference like this just from cw rotation.

pretty sure andreishchev didnt even do the proper surgery needed for the 2nd guy (posterior downgraft), there are better rotation surgery results.

when considering just slight cases, u are prob right (but its comparing two things that are both subhuman lmao so whats the point)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5385
ye from the first series of pics, obv extreme both are weird looking and subhuman.

the guy in the gunson b/a is an exception, bc his upper facial development is very good and his midface is longish, hence he ascended hard thru bimax. very rare to have the features to make a difference like this just from cw rotation.

pretty sure andreishchev didnt even do the proper surgery needed for the 2nd guy (posterior downgraft), there are better rotation surgery results.

when considering just slight cases, u are prob right (but its comparing two things that are both subhuman lmao so whats the point)
I have seen this guy. He also ascended hard from bimax xD 8BCC1954 646B 4C01 B6EE 62D1A082C62B
Also whats wrong with being slight brachyfacial? A574C0E7 CC01 45A6 AF0E 255DABC4B27D 1AB7B009 E413 4EF9 BDEC 52E3DE7F01A4 DBD119AA 437A 43AD B83C 192638271722 0874CA96 9712 4DE8 9D29 6AECBACAA4F3
It can look tbh. And most brachyfacial have a good maxilla while nearly every dolichofaced has recessed. Also did I forget to mention that brachys can fraud to look meso just by having the bite open? I am a very severy brachyfacial guy and actually got rated 6psl here xD

I have seen this guy. He also ascended hard from bimax xDView attachment 529433
Also whats wrong with being slight brachyfacial?View attachment 529434View attachment 529435View attachment 529439View attachment 529440
It can look tbh. And most brachyfacial have a good maxilla while nearly every dolichofaced has recessed. Also did I forget to mention that brachys can fraud to look meso just by having the bite open? I am a very severy brachyfacial guy and actually got rated 6psl here xD

cavill and dicaprio are meso p sure. the first two are def very gl, but do look kinda neotenous.

good maxilla and shortface syndrome are contradictions 🤔 but cw and ccw rotation are godsends

from what i remember, u arent severe cuz ur midface is kinda longish (?), just need the lip incompetence and smile fixed. 6 psl is kinda an overrate too ngl.

• +1
cavill and dicaprio are meso p sure. the first two are def very gl, but do look kinda neotenous.

good maxilla and shortface syndrome are contradictions 🤔 but cw and ccw rotation are godsends

from what i remember, u arent severe cuz ur midface is kinda longish (?), just need the lip incompetence and smile fixed. 6 psl is kinda an overrate too ngl.
B4D50122 458C 4424 82F5 B5A04979016B
idk Cavill looks like a slight sfs patient to me.
I am a severe patient. My occlusal plane is slightly negative yet my midfaces isnt compact what I dont understand. Why is good maxillary protrusion and sfs contradictions? sfs has a good ccw rotated maxilla actually

View attachment 529481
idk Cavill looks like a slight sfs patient to me.

just seems like he has a giga tall ramus tbh

I am a severe patient. My occlusal plane is slightly negative yet my midfaces isnt compact what I dont understand.
could be phenotypical? occlusal plane isnt always the best indication of everything tbh, mine is very steep yet midface isnt low.

Why is good maxillary protrusion and sfs contradictions? sfs has a good ccw rotated maxilla actually
a good amt of heavy brachy/sfs patients have skeletal class 3 occlusion, so a kinda "caved in" maxilla (usually a bimax+midface work is needed).

View attachment 529506
just seems like he has a giga tall ramus tbh

could be phenotypical? occlusal plane isnt always the best indication of everything tbh, mine is very steep yet midface isnt low.

a good amt of heavy brachy/sfs patients have skeletal class 3 occlusion, so a kinda "caved in" maxilla (usually a bimax+midface work is needed).
DD3D9417 5299 4D0E A578 060E6C8981F8 This me (biting down) you can see I am a heavy patient but I dont think that my maxilla i recessed. Its kinda protruding cause I have a good airway. I will get bimax any ways just to gain more harmony cause I look shit when I smile and bite down.

View attachment 529527 This me (biting down) you can see I am a heavy patient but I dont think that my maxilla i recessed. Its kinda protruding cause I have a good airway. I will get bimax any ways just to gain more harmony cause I look shit when I smile and bite down.

prob wont "ascend" like the other cases youve seen cuz u look better (have rly good forward growth), but def huge harmony improvement and will look rly improved in motion

• +1
prob wont "ascend" like the other cases youve seen cuz u look better (have rly good forward growth), but def huge harmony improvement and will look rly improved in motion
Yeah I think that I will look way better in motion cause I look like a teethless cuck atm. I also will get lower maxilla advanchement cause why not tbh. Lower maxilla>upper maxilla tbhh. Is the forward growth obvious in the x ray?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and curryslayerordeath
Expections:
View attachment 528847
View attachment 528880
View attachment 528884
Reality
View attachment 528886
View attachment 528887
Brachycephaly skull actually has really high cranial vault and skullcap which make that lightbulb skull shape. Great looking males(expections) have compact skull with low cranial vault, flat skullcap, sloped forward growth forehead and slighly flat occiput. Actually those are mesocephaly with excellent posture, development muscles and good magnum placement.
I don’t understand why this specific skull shape has to have a high cranial vault??