Fuck Sean O pry
Fuck Gay chico
FUck Jordan Barrett
Fuck Tyson BEckford
Fuck Kelly Oubre
FUck Nick Squintman
Fuck all other weird alien looking ass Mofos
These two are the true GIGACHADS
You niggas gonna cope but at the end of the day, foids will always choose them over some gay MM...
Harmoney>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING

The only person that ever comes close to these two is Tyson Ballou...

Image if they was 6'2... HOW suicifuel that would be

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9072 and 5 others
both sub-Cloud

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
mogged by Hernan Drago
Hernan Drago Modelo Argentino | Actor model, Sylvia day, Dream guy

Attachments

• 1587571625430.jpeg
    1587571625430.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, CursedOne, joseph and 2 others
Tom Cruise was way better than Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4430
Not their best pics but yh very gl.

never was a fan of cruise

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Sikkunt23 and inceletto
View attachment 369174View attachment 369175View attachment 369176View attachment 369177
View attachment 369179

FUCK Gandy
Fuck Sean O pry
Fuck Gay chico
FUck Jordan Barrett
Fuck Tyson BEckford
Fuck Kelly Oubre
FUck Nick Squintman
You niggas gonna cope but at the end of the day, foids will always choose them over some gay MM...

Our homeboys @Fuk @Amnesia @Salludon @ArvidGustavsson mog them both into oblivion. And cope at saying Gandy doesn't mog, lol.

I believe the "gay aliens" is a cope since you can't have their IPD nor zygomatic breadth so you cope with saying this.
never was a fan of cruise
He's good-looking, but I'd rate him a 6 PSL and no higher than that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
Our homeboys @Fuk @Amnesia @Salludon @ArvidGustavsson mog them both into oblivion. And cope at saying Gandy doesn't mog, lol.

I believe the "gay aliens" is a cope since you can't have their IPD nor zygomatic breadth so you cope with saying this.

He's good-looking, but I'd rate him a 6 PSL and no higher than that.

Pitt>Cruise>Ballou>Gandy>Chico>opry>barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045 and Sikkunt23
Tom have implants isnt he?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and randomvanish
Tom Cruise was way better than Pitt.
17634ef0fc70bd815859049e5a9f8b57
vs
Fc98aa35e7734bdd7dd5f7a72af20a3a

Pitt has better face structure and eye area. Tom's low trust eyebrows don't make up for his negative hooding

5"7

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6045, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 3202
Tom has way better cheekbones and eye area than Pitt. Pitt's midace is much weaker, although his jaw is better than Tom's.
You're coping hard. I just told you why Pitts eye area is better. Again, low trust eyebrows don't make up for negative hooding. Pitt has a universally attractive eye area in comparison.

Jaw > cheekbones and Pitt's facial structure is way better overall.

Pit's "Midace" is weaker? If anything Tom cruise has a longer midface.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045
You're coping hard. I just told you why Pitts eye area is better.
You're a gigaidiot. Pitt's brows, i.e., his supraorbital rims are negatively tilted which makes him look beta and prey like. Eyes should deepset like piercing quality which Cruise has unlike Pitt. Pitt's eyes are also asymmetrical as exemplified below:

Now check out Cruise's eyes:

His eyes are much more youthful looking as they benefit from strong orbital rims and strong cheekbones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6045 and Deleted member 3202
You're a gigaidiot. Pitt's brows, i.e., his supraorbital rims are negatively tilted which makes him look beta and prey like. Eyes should deepset like piercing quality which Cruise has unlike Pitt. Pitt's eyes are also asymmetrical as exemplified below:

View attachment 369284

Now check out Cruise's eyes:

View attachment 369292

His eyes are much more youthful looking as they benefit from strong orbital rims and strong cheekbones.
Never thought you'd be this much of a faggot.

1. Youthful looking eyes? Are you retarded?

2. You're cheerypicking hard. He definetly has decent cheekbones
3105932334 a8f21231f0 c

3. Even in his best pics Cruise has negative hooding. How exactly is his eye area better? Do explain retard.
99a18bc8eac842c4a3227303daf5d05e

Pitt has better face structure. Women choose Pitt over Cruise. What more copes can you come up with?

You're a genuine retard if you think Cruise is better than Pitt. Expected nothing less for a self hating curry like you though.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6045
cope. Their Ipd is much Worse than the average model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

View attachment 369301
3. Even in his best pics Cruise has negative hooding. How exactly is his eye area better? Do explain retard.
View attachment 369305

Pitt has better face structure. Women choose Pitt over Cruise. What more copes can you come up with?

You're a genuine retard if you think Cruise is better than Pitt. Expected nothing less for a self hating curry like you though.

what negative hooding btw?
cope. Their Ipd is much Worse than the average model
idp means nothing as long as its proportional its all cope

View attachment 369301
View attachment 369305

Shut up faggot. You cherrypicked those two pics as well.

Just watch Interview With The Vampire and decide who looks better. Tome, Pitt's eyes look beta as fuck. Both Cruise and Pitt has some negative tilting, but Cruise's eyes to me look much more youthful, because they are larger than Pitt's and yet still deep set.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Cruise at the Last Samurai is very chadly

How they look today:

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

Just watch Interview With The Vampire and decide who looks better. Tome, Pitt's eyes look beta as fuck. Both Cruise and Pitt has some negative tilting, but Cruise's eyes to me look much more youthful, because they are larger than Pitt's and yet still deep set.

View attachment 369307 View attachment 369308 View attachment 369309
Is it possible to get browridge and brows like Cruise. I always been mirin his eye area because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

Both have negative hooding, but Tom's eyes just lights up man. Pitt's eyes are beedy eyes.

My avi mogs them

Is it possible to get browridge and brows like Cruise. I always been mirin his eye area because of that.
Its possible with a brow lift and maybe a little bit of brow implant to augment the lateral areas of the orbit.

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
keep coping
JoinedApr 10, 2020Posts314
SHUT UP GREYCEL SHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCEL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
JoinedApr 10, 2020Posts314
SHUT UP GREYCEL SHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCELSHUT UP GREYCEL
JoinedNov 1, 2019

okay..... and your point?
less time wasted on rotting for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

You're delusional. Most females pick Pitt, therefore Pitt wins. Stop coping retard.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg
You're delusional. Most females pick Pitt, therefore Pitt wins. Stop coping retard.
Doesn't disprove my argument that Tom has a better eye area than Brad because females can pick Brad over Tom because of his jaw or height.

They’re both very good looking for sure, but they don’t mog top male models imo. They both have pretty weak zygos and lack forward growth in their side profiles. They’re both like 6.75psl imo

Doesn't disprove my argument that Tom has a better eye area than Brad because females can pick Brad over Tom because of his jaw or height.
This argument was never about that retard. You flat out said Pitt mogs Cruise, which is a complete cope.

This argument was never about that retard. You flat out said Pitt mogs Cruise, which is a complete cope.
Original argument was about who mogs who, but eye area was one of the main points of contention which you clearly lost, and now you're trying to deflect the cowardly pea brained barn animal that you are.

Tom has a way better face than Pitt. Pitt looks beta because of his eyes. He's done a greater variety of films than Cruise and he's taller, so his appeal is greater among womne, but that's not proof that he mogs Cruise in attractiveness.

Original argument was about who mogs who, but eye area was one of the main points of contention which you clearly lost, and now you're trying to deflect the cowardly pea brained barn animal that you are.

Tom has a way better face than Pitt. Pitt looks beta because of his eyes. He's done a greater variety of films than Cruise and he's taller, so his appeal is greater among womne, but that's not proof that he mogs Cruise in attractiveness.
This is where you are delusional. Crusie does not have a better eye area in Pitt.

Also there's no such thing as "beta" in 2020. Ideally you would want to be a robust prettyboy. Instead of becoming deluded with PSL ideals, take a look outside and look at the actors that females find attractive. Brad Pitt's eye area is significantly better than cruises because it has no flaws, and better hooding.
The onyl explanation you gave as to why you think Cruz's eye area is better is because of "cheekbones", even though Pitt has a similar level of undereye support.

I'm the pea brained animal? You are a shitskin who lives in India, your IQ is most likely below 100. I have more knowledge about eye are than you'll ever have and you still keep half assed reasons like I give a shit.

Finally i found someone who doesn't hate Cruise and supporting him against pittcuck jfl

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
View attachment 369253 vs View attachment 369254

Pitt has better face structure and eye area. Tom's low trust eyebrows don't make up for his negative hooding
I had to log in just to reply to this post. Holy shit you’re so fucking wrong lmao. Cruise has the ideal masculine facial structure that every man should aspire to replicate. His angular cheekbones, masculine mouth twists, dom browridge, good chin projection, is ideal
All Pitt has is facial harmony. He has flat zygos, weak round chin, feminine straight mouth area, overblown masseters. Somehow they all work together and he still looks great but, Cruise > Pitt in facial structure lmao
Show me other men with Pitts cuck facial structure that still look as good as Pitt, there aren’t many. Most gl men have a masculine facial bone structure like Cruise

This is where you are delusional. Crusie does not have a better eye area in Pitt.

Also there's no such thing as "beta" in 2020. Ideally you would want to be a robust prettyboy. Instead of becoming deluded with PSL ideals, take a look outside and look at the actors that females find attractive. Brad Pitt's eye area is significantly better than cruises because it has no flaws, and better hooding.
The onyl explanation you gave as to why you think Cruz's eye area is better is because of "cheekbones", even though Pitt has a similar level of undereye support.

I'm the pea brained animal? You are a shitskin who lives in India, your IQ is most likely below 100. I have more knowledge about eye are than you'll ever have and you still keep half assed reasons like I give a shit.

Attachments

• E5B8B1BF-1AF4-458A-BCCD-8011CC211389.jpeg
    E5B8B1BF-1AF4-458A-BCCD-8011CC211389.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 35

Attachments

• FB2284B4-17FE-4F34-91BA-81335960A63F.jpeg
    FB2284B4-17FE-4F34-91BA-81335960A63F.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 35
View attachment 369174View attachment 369175View attachment 369176View attachment 369177
View attachment 369179

FUCK Gandy
Fuck Sean O pry
Fuck Gay chico
FUck Jordan Barrett
Fuck Tyson BEckford
Fuck Kelly Oubre
FUck Nick Squintman

shawn mendes mogs them all SMV wise its not even close