Brad pitt couldn’t survive the dick pill

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
Alot of pitt followers here don’t know about this, so thought id share it.

In the early 2000s some pap managed to take a few snaps of brad pitt naked in his holiday home. The picture went viral for the time and everyone joked that they thought he’d have a bigger dick, some people even saying its small.

They even referenced it in the captain marvel movie, when they look under the blanket of some alien on the autopsy table, someone says “well he’s no brad pitt” implying it was big.

Thats your daily dick pill

@Swolepenisman
@Kingkellz
@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, MusicMaxxingMidget and 9 others
@ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Adreyan, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
making fun of male dick size in a femmy movie. why am i not suprised

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 1973 and 16 others
It was flaccid. He might. Be big erect. I go from 11 to 17.8 so Pitt might be the same

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Deleted member 9787 and 6 others
He allegedly has an average penis, which is small from women's perspective.

• +1
Reactions: honky
the final pill is the dick pill. Imagine having the hottest gf ever, but her pussy was half an inch deep. Whats the point rlly. Id rather take a lesser hot girl who I can actually fuck properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Brutal, even face cant help dicklets jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Alot of pitt followers here don’t know about this, so thought id share it.

In the early 2000s some pap managed to take a few snaps of brad pitt naked in his holiday home. The picture went viral for the time and everyone joked that they thought he’d have a bigger dick, some people even saying its small.

They even referenced it in the captain marvel movie, when they look under the blanket of some alien on the autopsy table, someone says “well he’s no brad pitt” implying it was big.

Thats your daily dick pill

@Swolepenisman
@Kingkellz
@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
Was it erect or not? If not wheres the Problem nigga

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
If this happened, it would exist on some corner of the interweb

Brutal, even face cant help dicklets jfl
yeah, average dick is "LITTLE PEENY!!!" to women. What you gonna do :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
OVER

NSFW

bradpittnaked.jpg

"All of a sudden, she began telling me her sex secrets. She said Billy Bob had joked to her that his manhood was on the small side. In fact, she said he'd told her he was 'hung like a mosquito,'" Franklin told the magazine, reveals Radar.

"But Angie excitedly told me that when they finally slept together, he was 'as big as a horse!' I'm sure she still thinks about Billy Bob's privates to this day. And if I were Brad, I wouldn't be too happy about it!" Franklin added.

Jordan

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MusicMaxxingMidget, LostYouth and 4 others
"All of a sudden, she began telling me her sex secrets. She said Billy Bob had joked to her that his manhood was on the small side. In fact, she said he'd told her he was 'hung like a mosquito,'" Franklin told the magazine, reveals Radar.

"But Angie excitedly told me that when they finally slept together, he was 'as big as a horse!' I'm sure she still thinks about Billy Bob's privates to this day. And if I were Brad, I wouldn't be too happy about it!" Franklin added.

View attachment 320951

Giga dickpill

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
jfl you realize i have broswed every picc of pitt possible i have seen this many times op
he looks average flaccid these women either never took sex ed and dont know how a penis works
or are jealous of pitt

i have seen every picc of him already
REMEMBER THIS LESSON

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, PenileFacialSurgery, THEMOGEE and 5 others

View attachment 320951

Holy fuck how she is thirsty for him. Fuckk i will never have this

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Holy fuck how she is thirsty for him. Fuckk i will never have this
Is there a video of her being that thirsty with Brad pitt?

Dick pill>face pill when she's in the bedroom(or in the car :feelskek: :feelskek:) indeed

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Adreyan, SteveRogers and 2 others
The dick pill does not discriminate

You can be top 0.00001% in both looks, status and money with millions of fans and girls that swoon over you, but if you have a small dick people will STILL make fun of you for it.

Small dick is the single worst trait a man can have

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, SteveRogers and 6 others
Is there a video of her being that thirsty with Brad pitt?

Dick pill>face pill when she's in the bedroom(or in the car :feelskek: :feelskek:) indeed
Whos this guy in the vid. Hes old and grumpy and she THIRSTS for him wtfff

Cvfdfg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, SteveRogers, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others

View attachment 320951

why IS she kissing him in front of everybody like it's his husband ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and her
How tall is he?

I ~ triple in size.

Flaccid size has nothing to do with erect size

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Cleftcel
U CANNOT lose in this life with a big cock

or a compact midface

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and SteveRogers
why IS she kissing him in front of everybody like it's his husband ?
Thornton, 59, and Jolie, 39, met on the set of 1999's Pushing Tin and married in 2000 after a whirlwind two-month courtship. Things only got weirder from there until they divorced in 2003.

DAMN He was 20 years older than her and she still married him after 2 months of fucking :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dickpill Gigamogs agepill, collagenpill and lookspill to oblivion indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PenileFacialSurgery, Cleftcel and 1 other person
Thornton, 59, and Jolie, 39, met on the set of 1999's Pushing Tin and married in 2000 after a whirlwind two-month courtship. Things only got weirder from there until they divorced in 2003.

DAMN He was 20 years older than her and she still married him after 2 months of fucking :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dickpill Gigamogs agepill, collagenpill and lookspill to oblivion indeed
DUde she would wear a necklace with a small vial of his blood as a pendant

Talk about absolutely owned by him and his HUGE cock

This is what happens when u are blessed with a horse cock, u own all the women u fuck.FUCK i wish i had DHT cream rubbed on my cock as a kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Adreyan, honky and 2 others
My flaccid is small too but I get 6.5 inch in erection so who care It’s clearly his flaccid dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and SteveRogers
Why did you watch Captain Marvel.

What exactly were you hoping to find?

Billy Bob was a hero of mine for that 3 or 4 year period they were married, it hurt when they split.

View attachment 320951

Fuck why cant i save video:rage:

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
@ArvidGustavsson

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
OVER

NSFW

bradpittnaked.jpg

Wait they mocked him for this flaccid size?, aside from how stupid is to judge flaccid dick, its not even small? wtf world are we living in? Gym or swimming pool locker rooms were full of guys with smaller flaccid sizes on average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PenileFacialSurgery, Morpheus and 1 other person

View attachment 320951

Holy suifuel this is just animalistic lust. Bitch acting like she's drunk.

• Love it
Reactions: Chadeep and Cleftcel
Holy suifuel this is just animalistic lust. Bitch acting like she's drunk.
fuck, getting that kind of attention from a woman is everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
My flaccid is 0.75 inch and erect is 5.4 inch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Chadeep and 1 other person
tbf a lot of chicks get hurt by big dicks, so its not exactly a good thing to have.
it only looks better on cam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vvvvxxxx
Women are ignorant and have no idea that growers exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Guys, realize that forum browsing females are literally the closest thing to incels that women can become. Obviously Pitt is flaccid and that’s at worst average for a flaccid dick, and it tells you very little about his erect size. But the women on that forum don’t even know that because they get no dick and aren’t familiar with the concept that penises grow when they’re hard. And those women (probably older and busted) need to cope with the fact they would never have a chance with someone even half as good looking as Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ColeMoney, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
Jfl at listening what foids say, thats the way they cope about the fact they cant get him, making fun of him in a circlejerk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah they are retarded

his flaccid, FLACCID, dick isn’t even that small

bitches expect us to be full erect size at all times

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
If he is 7cm flaccid then it can't be too good for him. I'm a shower (13-14cm soft, 17cm hard), so if he is like me then rip. Even if he grows to double the size it's still over for him. This isn't a cope, I'd cop his dick to look like him, even if it meant being shorter too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

Users who are viewing this thread

Back