Brad Pitt is a shapeshifter

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
This nigga copied the style of every single one of his girlfriends, pulled it off effortlessly every time, and mogged most of them while he was at it.

IMG 0391
IMG 0390
IMG 0389

@cytoplasm @PointOfNoReturn @LiterallyNightwing @emeraldglass @Orc @Preston @BrahminBoss @HarrierDuBois @It'snotover @whitegymmax @bradpittshairline @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, sportsmogger, Zonar and 9 others
Sir, that's a "Indian."

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sportsmogger, Zonar and 4 others
Keep crying for Braddu Pittesh!
also how tf does one bold thread titles? Mine are always normal feel like I'm being mogged left and right

• +1
Reactions: fuse
also how tf does one bold thread titles? Mine are always normal feel like I'm being mogged left and right
Bold thread titles means they're threads you haven't visited. Since you've opened this thread (by creating it), it's no longer bold.

• Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Bold thread titles means they're threads you haven't visited. Since you've opened this thread (by creating it), it's no longer bold.
I'm so dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and Gengar
absolute insanity that this bitch was considered attractive in the 90s

Screenshot 2023 11 02 at 03 23 37 Brad Pitt is a shapeshifter

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ascendead, gothmog6 and 2 others
I'm so dumb
Nah, it's okay bhai. I remember others saying other people had bold-titled threads and they didn't. I always assumed they were talking about thread titles that were written by a different lettertype that resulted in that but I just realize they just meant exactly the same thing as you. So if you're dumb, so am I. :p

• +1
This nigga copied the style of every single one of his girlfriends, pulled it off effortlessly every time, and mogged most of them while he was at it.

View attachment 2526973
View attachment 2526975View attachment 2526976View attachment 2526977

@cytoplasm @PointOfNoReturn @LiterallyNightwing @emeraldglass @Orc @Preston @BrahminBoss @HarrierDuBois @It'snotover @whitegymmax @bradpittshairline @TheTakeoverHasBegun

Ahaha WTF?

• JFL

View attachment 2526973
View attachment 2526975View attachment 2526976View attachment 2526977

This guy went from good-looking to bad-looking and then back to good-looking again in a matter of years.

• +1
Robin Givens
iu

• JFL