Brad Pitt looksmax

Deleted member 18568

Deleted member 18568

Iron
Somebody morph Young Pitt into PSL 7.5 by making his zygos bigger and wider, lips thicker and overall skull bigger. Wanna see what he’d look like
7F0A6092 422C 46DE AD73 2DC5D90529EA

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Pitt is 8psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, angloidcel, mortis and 1 other person
He is the ultimate harmony pill.
If you make his zygos wider, his eyes would be too small for his skull.
If you make his jaw narrower, he will look way more conventional and won't harmonize with his negatively tilted eyebrows.
If you change his eyebrows to a PCT, he will looks ridiculous because his eyebrows balance his too wide jaw.
His chin is narrow considering his jaw width, but again it balances his face giving him a juvenile touch, complimenting both his eyebrows and balancing the rest of his features.

Pitt is both unique looking and conventionally handsome at the same time IMO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, SteveRogers, Hikicel69 and 23 others
looks like shit here compared to models, people would rate him 5 psl max if he didn't have status.
2872703 7F0A6092 422C 46DE AD73 2DC5D90529EA

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Yerico7, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
If you make his jaw narrower, he will look way more conventional and won't harmonize with his negatively tilted eyebrows.
If you change his eyebrows to a PCT, he will looks ridiculous because his eyebrows balance his too wide jaw.
His chin is narrow considering his jaw width, but again it balances his face giving him a juvenile touch, complimenting both his eyebrows and balancing the rest of his features.

Yeah he is the ultimate IRL appeal mogger. Wider set and bigger zygos would make his face appear too blocky as well, he would look uncanny.

What do you think of this morph btw? In terms of PSL not IRL appeal

Attachments

• 0FD5C461-2078-4A91-9680-BDBBD5877C0F.jpeg
    0FD5C461-2078-4A91-9680-BDBBD5877C0F.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and NegativeNorwood
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen, Yerico7, N1666 and 2 others
Yeah he is the ultimate IRL appeal mogger. Wider set and bigger zygos would make his face appear too blocky as well, he would look uncanny.

I would put him at a lower PSL than Pitt, who I consider PSL 7, because his midface is too short and his gonial angle is too low. Looks like someone with short face syndrome but with 10/10 dimorphism at the same time. His lips are too full considering how wide his mouth is.

This morph of your morph that I've found on Reddit looks better IMO, still the lips and mouth width cuck him quite hard:

p444ejbyauv81.jpg

This morph is very close to PSL 8 IMO:

1565067 morph face 3

• Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03
u can't be serious rn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he got pointy feminine chin, bad philtrum to chin ratio, not so defined face because his bone structure and fat distribution isn't model tier, monkey looking asymmetric nosetrils, lack of cheekbone forward projection and ogee curve, weak chin forward projection, lack of prominent zygomatic archs.
he is very goodlooking but not as gl as models obviously, so many flaws tbh.

Last edited:
xD BRAD PIT IS A FTM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16110

gay nose
skullcel
small lower third

I would put him at a lower PSL than Pitt, who I consider PSL 7, because his midface is too short and his gonial angle is too low. Looks like someone with short face syndrome but with 10/10 dimorphism at the same time. His lips are too full considering how wide his mouth is.

This morph of your morph that I've found on Reddit looks better IMO, still the lips and mouth width cuck him quite hard:

p444ejbyauv81.jpg

View attachment 1667304
that's a good morph, looks insane.

@AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Somebody morph Young Pitt into PSL 7.5 by making his zygos bigger and wider, lips thicker and overall skull bigger. Wanna see what he’d look like View attachment 1667261
You made not 8-PSL Pitt, but Gay-Alien Female Pitt, congrats :feelsokman:

If this guy were dating Jolie, I would genuinely wonder who fucks who in there, since Jolie is more masculine than the gay alien you created :feelshehe:

You explained it very well.
All these retards saying he needs bigger zygos, less wide jaw and neutral tilted eyebrows forget that all these features harmonize together. While a negative eyebrow tilt generally might be unideal it doesn’t mean that a more positive tilt would look better on everyone or in this case pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568 and Looks234
that's a good morph, looks insane.

@AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger

The last one? Yeah, it's absolutely insane, like a perfected Atesh Salih.
Found it here:

The last one? Yeah, it's absolutely insane, like a perfected Atesh Salih.
Found it here:
thats what i thought, a mix of dellisola and atesh.

• +1
Morphed him and now he looks uncanny af lol

Attachments

• 66AA71A4-656F-4C9F-A1DD-A5B973000E68.jpeg
    66AA71A4-656F-4C9F-A1DD-A5B973000E68.jpeg
    790.5 KB · Views: 0
This is true 7.5 PSL

Attachments

• 24DF9110-2D53-45EA-BFC6-7C9381527C79.jpeg
    24DF9110-2D53-45EA-BFC6-7C9381527C79.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

p444ejbyauv81.jpg

View attachment 1667304
I think the first morph mogs tbh although a matter of preference let’s be honest.

This is true 7.5 PSL

This actually looks better than both, because it has a more proportional, longer midface compared to the first one, yet face isn't as narrow as the other one. Still doesn't come close to this IMO:

2872746_1565067_morph_face_3.jpeg

Most aesthetic face I've seen, jaw and chin are perfect, eye area is god tier, mogger zygos and undereye support, compact yet proportional midface. The only thing that I see that can be better (and just slightly) is his nose width to mouth ratio, which is 1.5 instead of 1.6. Could have a very slightly wider mouth and a very slightly thinner alar base but that's it and it's a giga minor complain because it is within the normal range and it's not a failo. Legit 7.75 PSL and would be 8 PSL with that "fixed" IMO.

Last edited:
This actually looks better than both, because it has a more proportional, longer midface compared to the first one, yet face isn't as narrow as the other one. Still doesn't come close to this IMO:

2872746_1565067_morph_face_3.jpeg

Most aesthetic face I've seen, jaw and chin are perfect, eye area is god tier, mogger zygos and undereye support, compact yet proportional midface. The only thing that I see that can be better (and just slightly) is his nose width to mouth ratio, which is 1.5 instead of 1.6. Could have a very slightly wider mouth and a very slightly thinner alar base but that's it and it's a giga minor complain because it is within the normal range and it's not a failo. Legit 7.75 PSL and would be 8 PSL with that "fixed" IMO.
Yeah both the longer faces one of my morph and urs mog tbh. I think both are 7.5 just preference.

Could you morph my morph with what u would consider a longer midface and narrower mouth to make it 7.5, in your opinion? I wanna see if it makes a difference

• +1
Yeah both the longer faces one of my morph and urs mog tbh. I think both are 7.5 just preference.

Could you morph my morph with what u would consider a longer midface and narrower mouth to make it 7.5, in your opinion? I wanna see if it makes a difference

I don't know how to morph, I've found all of them in the internet.
I think mouth width is ok but his lips are too full, compare them to the morph that looks like Atesh Salih, it just doesn't look harmonious IMO.

I don't know how to morph, I've found all of them in the internet.
I think mouth width is ok but his lips are too full, compare them to the morph that looks like Atesh Salih, it just doesn't look harmonious IMO.
Fair

Mog @NegativeNorwood ?

Attachments

• 3AE56984-F900-4003-8436-2E8E5FB37AF2.jpeg
    3AE56984-F900-4003-8436-2E8E5FB37AF2.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
Mog @NegativeNorwood ?

Eye area and nose look awesome but still a bit uncanny compared to the original IMO.
My avi is a legit PSL 7+ harmony mogger IMO, it's an artbreeder of Adriana Lima + HxH Hisoka with the Faceapp male filter. Tried to make his mouth a bit wider and hairline a little better but that's only possible with the paid Pro version so I didn't :(

FaceApp 1651962181506 1

Female version:

20ffb77c417c0c4012073d68a40b