Brad Pitt vs Jordan barret

Mogging

• Total voters
It bewilders me how people could choose Barrett
Prime Barrett is perfect
1366 2000

Honestly brother, this forum is so washed. People here used to decide on who mogs based on their facial features like maxilla development, eye area etc. You cannot be serious when you look at these two pics and tell me that Pitt mogs
View attachment 528702View attachment 528703
Literally every feature Barrett has is miles better.
Not even the same league. Prime barret is 8psl

Prime Barrett is perfect
View attachment 530358
Just use a photoshoot-tier pic with touchups and editing instead of candid photos to prove your point theory
Not even the same league. Prime barret is 8psl
i think what people on this site fail to realise is that psl=/=smv. Barrets definitely psl8, but to a lot of women he will look odd and prime Pitt would outslay him. And don’t cope with those photos of him with those women, that’s because of his status as a model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Sikkunt23
Just use a photoshoot-tier pic with touchups and editing instead of candid photos to prove your point theory

i think what people on this site fail to realise is that psl=/=smv. Barrets definitely psl8, but to a lot of women he will look odd and prime Pitt would outslay him. And don’t cope with those photos of him with those women, that’s because of his status as a model.
high iq

• +1
Reactions: audreyen

in this forum will you evaluate aesthetics or sexual attractiveness? because in either Cavill humiliates Cuck Pitt
F571514bf6ed93c5f129e88cc469bdbe

Status theory is valid if Jordan has more reputation than the model he fucked, does Jordan have more status than Barbara Palvin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
in this forum will you evaluate aesthetics or sexual attractiveness? because in either Cavill humiliates Cuck Pitt
View attachment 533128
Status theory is valid if Jordan has more reputation than the model he fucked, does Jordan have more status than Barbara Palvin?
What is Cavill doing here? I’m a fan of Cavill ngl but I’m saying this forum (and lookism etc) is psl focussed when normies only care for smv. Hence Pitt>Barret irl (in their primes). I mean just look at Pitts body compared with Barrett’s jfl.
And that’s not how status works, do you think Bill Gates would not give a shit for Elon Musk if they were in the same room? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, audreyen and Mr.cope
sorry bro it, got to be pitt 4 me

But we werent talking about slaying i think.

This guy also smv mogs pitt to another plane of existence:
He even hairmogs pitt. Life is not fair.

Attachments

• foto_0000001420170204155545.png
    foto_0000001420170204155545.png
    509.6 KB · Views: 26
Everything mogging pitt and every pedowood actor to andromeda and back.

Attachments

• 2a87349f017a64b62f54a1557d04ab01.jpg
    2a87349f017a64b62f54a1557d04ab01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 29

Attachments

• 07DBC2DB-47E2-4A5F-BF4C-D12F938A04DF.jpeg
    07DBC2DB-47E2-4A5F-BF4C-D12F938A04DF.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 27
Lol no. Dalhaus has twice the hair pitt has. Much better nose and zygos. Also better beard.
Facial harmony bro. Don’t be an aspie that tries to analyse every facial detail lmao, nobody cares except psl autists.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Lol no. Dalhaus has twice the hair pitt has. Much better nose and zygos. Also better beard.
I do agree he beardmogs Pitt tho

Facial harmony bro. Don’t be an aspie that tries to analyse every facial detail lmao, nobody cares except psl autists.
How pitt has more harmony than dalhaus???