Bradley Martyn beats up kid for exposing his hairline

He did this because jestermaxxing. Lots of ppl try weird shit like this to signal dominant behavior. Helps during drunk encounters in club a lot.
nothing funny about slapping someone half your size
and he was not being threatened by his cap being taken, jfl

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 44368 and 1 other person
Roid rage

It wasn't a random kid they all are streamers he just got insecure they all usually just joke around like that.
Even if he was pissed he should asked for it back or threatened him at most.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BlackpillRemedy, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
Stealing hats is literally 1st grade behavior. And you should never fuck with the norwood reaper. Well deserved slap, wish he got his face disfigured or something.

On the topic of stealing hats, foids used to bully me this way when I was younger. This was pre puberty for me and they were 1-2 years older. Scarred me for life and made me nonNT. Fuck stealing hats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 33711 and 4 others
nothing funny about slapping someone half your size
and he was not being threatened by his cap being taken, jfl
In your mind he is not being threatened. He can be threatened by bringing harm to his smv and by not acting, he could be encouraging more people to fuck with him.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
In your mind he is not being threatened. He can be threatened by bringing harm to his smv and by not acting, he could be encouraging more people to fuck with him.
Typical nigger reasoning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, LooksOrDeath and robtical
good for him

these ugly zoomer kids got 0 respect because they never had a good beating

im glad i got beat up in my teens because it made me the way i am today
No one beats you up because you are a light unto their feet and a lamp unto their path

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
most normal sized human males do not know how to fight
being short and knowing how to fight > being average height without experience
Lennox Lewis was 6'6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Deleted member 44368
Average germoid @russiancelreturns
Prob bullied by some vigorous turk. Best genes got destroyed in the eastern front WW2 thats why so many germcucks in goymanistan nowadays

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 33711 and St.TikTokcel
Prob bullied by some vigorous turk. Best genes got destroyed in the eastern front WW2 thats why so many germcucks in goymanistan nowadays
Meanwhile churkis bully ruskis and steal their women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, russiancelreturns and Deleted member 44368

Attachments

• main-qimg-801bdb89069dab5c5f5e0009bf352d3b-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-801bdb89069dab5c5f5e0009bf352d3b-lq.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 33711
Theyre not but they arent shitskins either like niggers and arabs
You are braindead. Consider taking cerebrolysin, P21 and semax with selank in order to get some IQ points

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 33711
if he thinks he can be threatened by a kid taking his hat then he is a coward

Retards saying he overreacted. Lil dude lacks manners, he deserved it. I'd say the gym guy was pretty relaxed about it, just teaching the younger fag a lesson.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Retards saying he overreacted. Lil dude lacks manners, he deserved it. I'd say the gym guy was pretty relaxed about it, just teaching the younger fag a lesson.
He had a reason for grabbing the hat because he was disrespecting him by playing that song

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Clout chasing faggot found out

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
He had a reason for grabbing the hat because he was disrespecting him by playing that song
I watched without the sound on. How was he getting disrespected by playing a song? Context?

Need to assert dominance, it's his gym, he's the boss of that area , kids under 20 wouldnt understand just fucking laugh