(brag thread, motivation thread) I know the secret to earn consistently $10k monthly

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
The business model is extremely simple, 75% automated and fully legal and ethical.
It is insane how simple and easy the model is to adopt! It is completely legal and helpful to the clients. There is a lot of money to be made in e-commerce. All businesses will have an internet precense in the future, find your place now :)

The business model is extremely simple, 75% automated and fully legal and ethical.
It is insane how simple and easy the model is to adopt! It is completely legal and helpful to the clients. There is a lot of money to be made in e-commerce. All businesses will have an internet precense in the future, find your place now :)
Pls tell me more im fucking poor

Pls tell me more im fucking poor
I obviously can't tell you about the model, it's a private business, nothing related to the guides I gave away before. I could give advice if anything

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
OP just got his stimulus check and is trying to do that pyramid scheme bullshit like an asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, elfmaxx, ChadRoneXL and 6 others
I obviously can't tell you about the model, it's a private business, nothing related to the guides I gave away before. I could give advice if anything
Please do senpai

OP just got his stimulus check and is trying to do that pyramid scheme bullshit like an asshole
Uh I'm not doing any pyramid scheme. I'm not revealing anything about this, I gave away guides before, check my older thread. All the users who learned the methods have already made at least a 100$, I didn't ask for anything in return.

Uh I'm not doing any pyramid scheme. I'm not revealing anything about this, I gave away guides before, check my older thread. All the users who learned the methods have already made at least a 100$, I didn't ask for anything in return.
dude r u here for bragging rights or are u genuinely trying to help us poorcels
if its the latter then help me pls

• +1
Reactions: Over
dude r u here for bragging rights or are u genuinely trying to help us poorcels
if its the latter then help me pls
I already did help lots of guys here, not only with advice, but with actual methods and earnings. Most of the guys have earned with my method, they are updating me on discord/skype. I can't tell you the model mentioned itt but I can give you advice.

Me when i will finally become millionaire because of internet stuff:
A11bb1030ac6fb9a2a8194322fd9002e

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Over
useless shit thread kill yourself stupid nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fear, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
What’s ur discord?

Please could you give away all your info to me?

I won't give you anything in return and even if you do show me I'm too dumb to probably understand any of it, but you know, you must teach me the method you're going to be using or else your mother will die on her sleep tonight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, BigBiceps and needsolution
Please could you give away all your info to me?

I won't give you anything in return and even if you do show me I'm too dumb to probably understand any of it, but you know, you must teach me the method you're going to be using or else your mother will die on her sleep tonight.
I know Redrighthand irl and his mom isnt alive since few years so you are coping.

Yes I know that secret too. Lately I've been making 500$/week. And its actually simple method but I dont want to tell randoms about it. Just DM me your cc card & expiration date & CCV code and I'll show you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5891, TheMewingBBC and 9 others
Anyone who insulted me call the police rn for your own safety
🕕
Hehe

• +1
localbitcoin ?

localbitcoin ?
Nah bro. E-commerce. Lcbt is could for arbitrage/swing trading if you know legit treaders. That place is full of fraud

• Hmm...
Reactions: StolenDays
You mean those who actually sell ?
I always buy at bitcoinmenjanica or whatever their name is, Croatia
I think I recommended him to you. He's such a legend!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and StolenDays
I already did help lots of guys here, not only with advice, but with actual methods and earnings. Most of the guys have earned with my method, they are updating me on discord/skype. I can't tell you the model mentioned itt but I can give you advice.
Then give advice please

• +1
Bro can you please buy me Mk667,you have a lot of money
You mean those who actually sell ?
I always buy at bitcoinmenjanica or whatever their name is, Croatia
Hrvat si?Hahahahaha buraz

Last edited:
  • +1
I think I recommended him to you. He's such a legend!
You did indeed
But isnt "he" a team of people ?

Anyways, I mainly continued buying from them because I already did identification with them tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
You did indeed
But isnt "he" a team of people ?

Anyways, I mainly continued buying from them because I already did identification with them tbh ngl
yeah i think theyre a team

• +1
I didn't make a single dime tbh ngl and the method wasn't worth it 🙄

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Chadelite
I didn't make a single dime tbh ngl and the method wasn't worth it 🙄
i didn't make anything either i think the method was good it just didn't work for me

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
i didn't make anything either i think the method was good it just didn't work for me
I got some amazon giftcard resale method, you got the same?

I got some amazon giftcard resale method, you got the same?
no ewhoring

now he is getting so toxic at me lol cuz i said the method didn't work

he called me a "hindu mongrel" LMAO

shitty method lol it's easy to make money his method was too long

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and BigBiceps
no ewhoring

now he is getting so toxic at me lol cuz i said the method didn't work

he called me a "hindu mongrel" LMAO

shitty method lol it's easy to make money his method was too long
Ewhoring is good tbh, thats how my mates & I got the money for our first runescape membs as kids. Takes some effort tho.

• +1
Ewhoring is good tbh, thats how my mates & I got the money for our first runescape membs as kids. Takes some effort tho.
it's way easier now tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You gotta run a ton of ads tho, and e-commerce is already too saturated. If what your selling is worth less than $100 than tbh you could be using your time better.

You gotta grind out e-whoring bro, and the simps are getting smarter nowadays. Even if you do manage to make some money, all that time talking with weirdos takes a toll on you mentally.

You gotta run a ton of ads tho, and e-commerce is already too saturated. If what your selling is worth less than $100 than tbh you could be using your time better.
people who have little understanding of e-commerce always place this broad term on it without realizing that there are several models to use as a forefront and millions of products out there. There are people who will still jump into e-commerce and start making a decent amount in net profit from thsir homes in a few months. Only the smart, reasonable and hard working will succeed, the word saturated don’t mean nothing to them

Ofc you gotta run a lot of ads, how else are you gonna get it kicked off. It’s not for people who don’t have the necessary budget to start and evolve an online business

Last edited:
  • +1
I only trust @TheMewingBBC moneymaxxing guide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and TheMewingBBC