Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
/thread

non plebeians sleep for +8 hour

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Yes high class men get sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22354 and 7 others
I always cage when normies brag about how many hours they work and how little free-time they have. Like it's something to be proud of :lul:

Proud to be slaves. Nothing can save them

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Danish_Retard, forevergymcelling and 11 others
I always cage when normies brag about how many hours they work and how little free-time they have. Like it's something to be proud of :lul:

yeah, though it would be completely normal if it was their own business. they are just making some jew even more richer.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and MakinMogReturns

Depends if he’s bragging about doing genuine slave work like studying and so on but if it’s stuff like building a business I’m mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
They might like working

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
to make some jew even richer in exchange of wasting their life?
They probably dont think like that some might just like math so they are civil engineer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and MakinMogReturns
Jews just jew man.

They probably dont think like that some might just like math so they are civil engineer
cope

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Nah i know i guy that studies it and he love math and shit
its okay to love your job but its retarded to like to work some big corp

Pretty much anyone under 40 should be able to do that, assuming they're in decent health. But it's one of the worst things long term, there's loads of studies on it and it has so many negative effects. Faster aging, you're more accident prone, more stress prone, more likely to experience depression, and so on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, Danish_Retard and Tallooksmaxxer
Jews be jewin man. Wonder when Kanye will die for calling them out.
heckin based. religious war now!!!

Pretty much anyone under 40 should be able to do that, assuming they're in decent health. But it's one of the worst things long term, there's loads of studies on it and it has so many negative effects. Faster aging, you're more accident prone, more stress prone, more likely to experience depression, and so on.
you mean sleep more than 8 hour has negative effects? cap if you have an active life.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
you mean sleep more than 8 hour has negative effects? cap if you have an active life.
No, I mean not having any sleep once in a while. If you're chronically sleep deprived, fix it ASAP, you might as well be an alcoholic in terms of damage it does.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and EverythingMattersCel