brah what was your last experience with a female and how did come to an end?

Had sex multiple times with 17 year old. Her dad made me stay away I'm 24

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, backtothesewers and traveler
Last time I tried to kiss her and she stepped up from her seat. :feelskek: It was my fault, I didn't read her body language.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Brutal rejection:incel:

Last time I tried to kiss her and she stepped up from her seat. :feelskek: It was my fault, I didn't read her body language.
brutal but u got to learn more pua with @Bojack @InnerVoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and twojei
legitmately haven't had female contact or even human contact outside of online shiii in like 4 years cause i do everything remote and get shit delivered :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

Got approached by a short ginger mtb at school, she had autism and was very easy to talk to, she wanted to buy a game or something so we left the school went to the store and I bought it for her (I’m 18 and the game needed is to buy) then we went back talked and then I never followed up, I fucking regret it man, this was all 7 months ago now, she was like the ashbie from 4chan archetype

• Woah
legitmately haven't had female contact or even human contact outside of online shiii in like 4 years cause i do everything remote and get shit delivered :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
what kind of work do u do brah

any female at your work that u can dm?

always approach even if its the manager theory

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
what kind of work do u do brah

any female at your work that u can dm?

always approach even if its the manager theory
software engineering 0 women

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and traveler
Oit1212121

Had really nice vibes with this girl in chat. Went on a date with her in October 2023. Date was nice, but no intimacy. We wanted to schedule for another date, but I got scabies until January which made me unable to date her. We stayed in touch, but the vibe died out.

Eventually I got cured of scabies, contacted her again, but she seemed disinterested, prob dating some other guy.

So basically haven't had and significant social contact with a girl since october 2023. Had sex only once in last 2 years.

At this point I am giving up tbh. Tired of all this bullshit and being treated like worthless shit because I am not chad.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and traveler
Brutal soul crushing rejection from kind of a oneitis at the time after going out on a one date with her where nothing happened. Only for her to literally start dating a loser junkie few weeks after, so I got brutally cucked on top of it all.

I basically gave up after that and haven't tried anything since.

Everyone mogs me. I am below everyone.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: traveler and TheRagingBull
last time i had a gf was in the phillippines. I haven't really tried since then. She left me cus I exposed her rapist on facebook.

• Woah
View attachment 2878964
Had really nice vibes with this girl in chat. Went on a date with her in October 2023. Date was nice, but no intimacy. We wanted to schedule for another date, but I got scabies until January which made me unable to date her. We stayed in touch, but the vibe died out.

Eventually I got cured of scabies, contacted her again, but she seemed disinterested, prob dating some other guy.

So basically haven't had and significant social contact with a girl since october 2023. Had sex only once in last 2 years.

At this point I am giving up tbh. Tired of all this bullshit and being treated like worthless shit because I am not chad.
I thought u went on a date with someone recently

Never happened

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and traveler
had sex with a 17 year old

• Woah
A girl in my form whom we had flirty banter together then one day turned on me at age 14
That was the last time I've ever properly messaged or flirted/been friends with a girl

• Woah
Got approached by a short ginger mtb at school, she had autism and was very easy to talk to, she wanted to buy a game or something so we left the school went to the store and I bought it for her (I’m 18 and the game needed is to buy) then we went back talked and then I never followed up, I fucking regret it man, this was all 7 months ago now, she was like the ashbie from 4chan archetype
why did u never follow up?

View attachment 2878964

legit reality

once the chance slows down its pretty much over

u can do text theory to maintain but it'll be boring

Brutal soul crushing rejection from kind of a oneitis at the time after going out on a one date with her where nothing happened. Only for her to literally start dating a loser junkie few weeks after, so I got brutally cucked on top of it all.

I basically gave up after that and haven't tried anything since.

Everyone mogs me. I am below everyone.
brutal

time to PUA

last time i had a gf was in the phillippines. I haven't really tried since then. She left me cus I exposed her rapist on facebook.
mirin

were u passport broing out there

are u saving up to PUA later on?

@Bojack teach brah how to PUA
I honestly just go up and say hello n shut. I don't read or follow any guru anymore.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and traveler
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheRagingBull and traveler
Never talked to girls and im 20

alpha bux beta fucks

you fumbled so fucking hard that I feel very sorry for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel