Brahmin vs Muslim achievement

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Keep posting A.I. generated shit (fake/unreal)

IMG 0753
IMG 0751
IMG 0750

AI IS JUST FUNNIER

• Ugh..
I don't have a receded forehead lmao, 😂😂😂 it's a protruding browridge and it's suppose to be a masc trait, you wouldn't know anything about that tho.😂😂😂

It comes from abos (unironically probably one of their only good features).

Vedda tribals:

Attachments

• a-walk-with-the-veddas-sri-lankas-indigenous-people-slider-3.jpg
    a-walk-with-the-veddas-sri-lankas-indigenous-people-slider-3.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-vedda.jpg
    12-vedda.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231113_205128.jpg
    20231113_205128.jpg
    967.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231120_103928_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120_103928_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Both groups are subhumans lol

Thanks for the bump inbred Abdul , as I said no accutane for your kike nose disgusting eyes and inbred skull
Why would I upload a bad photo of myself and from the back camera?

ITT: sandnigger cope
Brahmins mog.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
ITT: sandnigger cope
Brahmins mog.
Literally no. They don't lol. Brahmins tend to be skinny vegan manlets with weak faces lol that brag about muh "skin color" cause usually that's all they have going for them most of the time, and not even that. So many south indian brahmins are straight up dark brown or even darkskin while I'm lightish brown. Literally we've seen two Brahmins on here and I literally skin color mog both of them. How do you explain that lol???? 😂😂😂😂

Nice ad hominem thats the only thing you resort to when you realise arabs are genetically inferior scum compared to Aryans. Sit down be humble. Stats dont lie, history doesnt lie, whats happening in Silicon valley is enough proof, but as Dostoevsky once said "the cope shall save the world"

Just nuke india already, this is more disgusting than most gore videos. The way these retards laugh too…

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Literally no. They don't lol. Brahmins tend to be skinny vegan manlets with weak faces lol that brag about muh "skin color" cause usually that's all they have going for them most of the time, and not even that. So many south indian brahmins are straight up dark brown or even darkskin while I'm lightish brown. Literally we've seen two Brahmins on here and I literally skin color mog both of them. How do you explain that lol???? 😂😂😂😂
You look like a deflated turd of shit what are you talking about , camel piss gave you schizophrenia?

You look like a deflated turd of shit what are you talking about , camel piss gave you schizophrenia?
Jfl who's deflated? Your faces literally looks like it's melting, or that's just your NCT. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• 3751027_3714916_Screenshot_20231021_054357_Chrome.jpg
    3751027_3714916_Screenshot_20231021_054357_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 32410
Jfl who's deflated? Your faces literally looks like it's melting, or that's just your NCT. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
I have triple your bones mass in my zygos than you have in your neurocranium

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120_112119_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120_112119_Gallery.jpg
    944.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Zygos 404 NIGGA WHERE?
Keep barking inbred abdul Ahahahahaha it’s so funny when cockroaches like you try to spread their wings and intimidate when I can just smash you with my chappal and end your pitiable life :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

6362891C 257C 4835 A97D 04C21CF082BF

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall
Al-Khwarizmi - algorithm and algebra

Jabir In Hayyan - chemistry and alchemy

In Sina - medicine and philosophy

Al-Farabi - music and philosophy

Al-Kindi - optics and medicine

lbn al-Haytham - optics and physics

Nasir al-Din al-Tusi - astronomy and mathematics

Omar Khayyam - mathematics and poetry

Ibn Rushd (Averroes) - medicine and philosophy

lbn Battuta - geography and travel writing

Al-Ghazali - philosophy and theology

lbn Nafis - anatomy and medicine

Ibn Zuhr - surgery and medicine

Al-Ma'arri - poetry and philosophy

Al-Jazari - mechanical engineering and robotics

Al-Masudi - geography and history

Al-Biruni - astronomy and mathematics

Al-Idrisi - geography and cartography

lbn Tufail - philosophy and literature

Al-Tusi - trigonometry and algebralln

Khaldun - sociology and historiography

Al-Battani - astronomy and mathematics

Al-Razi - medicine and alchemy

In al-Nafis - circulatory system and pulmonary circulation

Al-Khazini - physics and mechanics

Ibn al-Baitar - botany and pharmacology

Al-Farghani - astronomy

In Battuta - explorer and travel writer

Al-Kindi - music and philosophy

In Rushd - philosophy and medicine

lbn Sina - medicine and philosophy

Al-Zahrawi - surgery and medicine

Ibn al-Haytham - optics and physics

In Tufail - philosophy and literature

Al-Tusi - trigonometry and algebra

Ibn Khaldun - sociology and historiography

Al-Battani - astronomy and mathemati

lbn al-Nafis - circulatory system and pulmonary circulation

Ibn al-Baitar - botany and pharmology
Another low-iq streetshitter post

View attachment 2561323
Well you know Abdul, this is a debate on slave race vs conquered race, these days we don’t really use the term conquered when talking about nations getting bombed into oblivion and their people made into refugees but the fact still remains, you guys are getting conquered to this day and cry about American imperialism. No nukes means ur going to get conquered more until the end of days, a long history of getting conquered more than the Indians if we want to be real about it, and if ur not getting conquered by other nations ur conquering urselfs with civil wars. So take ur pick, be a slave race or be a perpetually conquered race.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558 and SidharthTheSlayer
The thread is about achievement + brahmins mog facially too

Well you know Abdul, this is a debate on slave race vs conquered race, these days we don’t really use the term conquered when talking about nations getting bombed into oblivion and their people made into refugees but the fact still remains, you guys are getting conquered to this day and cry about American imperialism. No nukes means ur going to get conquered more until the end of days, a long history of getting conquered more than the Indians if we want to be real about it, and if ur not getting conquered by other nations ur conquering urselfs with civil wars. So take ur pick, be a slave race or be a perpetually conquered race.
dnr + you’re indian

Keep barking inbred abdul Ahahahahaha it’s so funny when cockroaches like you try to spread their wings and intimidate when I can just smash you with my chappal and end your pitiable life :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2561516
Just want everyone to know that this is literally the pic where he is holding back his turkey neck and squintmaxxing. That's why it's cropped. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

And never use the word chappal again, stick to your oolu boolu tamil language Blackie. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Just want everyone to know that this is literally the pic where he is holding back his turkey neck and squintmaxxing. That's why it's cropped. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

And never use the word chappal again, stick to your oolu boolu tamil language Blackie. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I can lose fat you can’t lose your receded forehead and inbred eyes. And the question was about zygos, classic Dalit deflection when he is faced with a void legacy, disgraced lineage and his only solace is being a rape baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
This shitskin OP looks like a gulf Arab with a lot of nigger bbc blood lool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
nah I have to let my hate against street shitter out
rather have street shiters and dalits that put shit all over them than having big brother watching me while I take a shit, the NSA looking at me through my cams, or some chinese social credit truman system.

• +1
rather have street shiters and dalits that put shit all over them than having big brother watching me while I take a shit, the NSA looking at me through my cams, or some chinese social credit truman system.
are u schizophrenic

• Ugh..
  • +1
I can lose fat you can’t lose your receded forehead and inbred eyes. And the question was about zygos, classic Dalit deflection when he is faced with a void legacy, disgraced lineage and his only solace is being a rape baby
Lmao keep coping with your muh receded forehead. It's the only thing you have on me, and it's not even true Kek :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Muh zygos, dumbass you are literally holding back your fat to reveal the bones of your cheeks, THAT EVERYONE HAS. Congratulations on doing something everyone can do lol. It's called losing weight lmao. Even I can do that. You do not have actual developed cheekbones Lmao.

Muh inbred eyes, Lmao you literally have UEE and a negative canthal tilt, which is why you fraud with your squintmaxxing. You are literally the last person to talk about eye area when I have a neutral canthal tilt which is the best kind you can have lol. Stay in your lane blacktard.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao keep coping with your muh receded forehead. It's the only thing you have on me, and it's not even true Kek :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Muh zygos, dumbass you are literally holding back your fat to reveal the bones of your cheeks, THAT EVERYONE HAS. Congratulations on doing something everyone can do lol. It's called losing weight lmao. Even I can do that. You do not have actual developed cheekbones Lmao.

Muh inbred eyes, Lmao you literally have UEE and a negative canthal tilt, which is why you fraud with your squintmaxxing. You are literally the last person to talk about eye area when I have a neutral canthal tilt which is the best kind you can have lol. Stay in your lane blacktard.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Bro you’re a cockroach

Lol nct nibba 😂 keep squintmaxxing and holding back your turkey neck 😂😂😂
Nigga wants to get the last word but realises theres no last word for being a deformed inbred dalit cockroach whose mommy hates him for being low class looking and has to listen to his sister moaning everyday being fucked by superior genetic specimens. Fucking brutal fate, pray hard to Vishnu and you can be 10 percent of what I am in looks next life. Allah is a false God, he will make you a dalit next life if you continue praying to him

• JFL
pray hard to Vishnu and you can be 10 percent of what I am in looks next life.
Nibbas mind is so mentally broken after looking like how he does, he went and became delusional :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.Bruh YOU should be the one praying hard that you don't even get REBORN yourself lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: your karma must be in the negatives to look like this. Vishnu unironically loves me more than you, which is why he made me better looking lmao. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120_114528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120_114528_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, horizontallytall and Deleted member 32410
Nibbas mind is so mentally broken after looking like how he does, he went and became delusional :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.Bruh YOU should be the one praying hard that you don't even get REBORN yourself lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: your karma must be in the negatives to look like this. Vishnu unironically loves me more than you, which is why he made me better looking lmao. 😂😂😂
I prayed and got zygos bhai meanwhile you pray to your desert god everyday and still your mama and papa don’t love you for looking like a low class Dalit and you feel the crushing inferiority of your genes when you look at your sister who get the better hand, well at least as much as inbred genes can be called a better hand that is

Al-Khwarizmi - algorithm and algebra

Jabir In Hayyan - chemistry and alchemy

In Sina - medicine and philosophy

Al-Kindi - optics and medicine

lbn al-Haytham - optics and physics

Nasir al-Din al-Tusi - astronomy and mathematics

Omar Khayyam - mathematics and poetry

Ibn Rushd (Averroes) - medicine and philosophy

lbn Battuta - geography and travel writing

lbn Nafis - anatomy and medicine

Ibn Zuhr - surgery and medicine

lbn Tufail - philosophy and literature

Al-Tusi - trigonometry and algebralln

Khaldun - sociology and historiography

Al-Battani - astronomy and mathematics

In al-Nafis - circulatory system and pulmonary circulation

Ibn al-Baitar - botany and pharmacology

Al-Farghani - astronomy

In Battuta - explorer and travel writer

Al-Kindi - music and philosophy

In Rushd - philosophy and medicine

lbn Sina - medicine and philosophy

Al-Zahrawi - surgery and medicine

Ibn al-Haytham - optics and physics

In Tufail - philosophy and literature

Al-Tusi - trigonometry and algebra

Ibn Khaldun - sociology and historiography

Al-Battani - astronomy and mathemati

lbn al-Nafis - circulatory system and pulmonary circulation

Ibn al-Baitar - botany and pharmology

that's the thing, there's like 0 muslims in the real sense of the word on this list. post someone born after 1500

today's muslims are as entitled to boast with al-khwarizmi as today's greeks are with aristotle and the rest of the crew. also reminds me of christians using einstein's quotes about god to verify christianity; complete nonsense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
7A856C91 060C 48B8 B5FB DFC5DEA4AFF3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 32410, horizontallytall and 1 other person
The thread is about achievement + brahmins mog facially too
Bruh it's not hard to be the only ones achieving anything academic, when you are the only caste quite literally allowed to do it, and it being forbidden to literally everyone else in society :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:.

it was literally kshatriya and other warrior niggas that quite literally physically repressed everyone else, and prevented them from learning knowledge as well. I'm actually ashamed that my ancestors stopped shudra bulls from gangraping and genociding u nibbas, you people deserve it.

"muh brahmins are the only ones smart and intelligent" everyone in my family, my uncle, aunts, and cousins are all doctors, engineers, and businessmen. They all live in gated mansion communities in L.A. None of us are brahmins. You people literally drink cow pee, how are you smarter or more intelligent than anyone?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Bruh it's not hard to be the only ones achieving anything academic, when you are the only caste quite literally allowed to do it, and it being forbidden to literally everyone else in society :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:.

it was literally kshatriya and other warrior niggas that quite literally physically repressed everyone else, and prevented them from learning knowledge as well. I'm actually ashamed that my ancestors stopped shudra bulls from gangraping and genociding u nibbas, you people deserve it.

"muh brahmins are the only ones smart and intelligent" everyone in my family, my uncle, aunts, and cousins are all doctors, engineers, and businessmen. They all live in gated mansion communities in L.A. None of us are brahmins. You people literally drink cow pee, how are you smarter or more intelligent than anyone?
madrasa university 80 iq graduate certificate

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Guys, stop trying to find a sense of belonging by indentifying yourself with CHADS of your ethnicity or race.

• +1
Guys, stop trying to find a sense of belonging by indentifying yourself with CHADS of your ethnicity or race.
I never do this m8 chad is own race I’m just comparing the different intellectual and artistic productivity of two races

I never do this m8 chad is own race I’m just comparing the different intellectual and artistic productivity of two races
No use of argument cause everyone is biased to their own race or religion. All religions has more or else said what has to be said . Just follow the good things mentioned in all , cause there is no harm accepting the correct .

• JFL
Its a fact that no matter how much you cope south indian Brahmins have lower aasi than you hyderabadi shudder niggers.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
This whole thread is retarded.

Pakistanis/Indians/Bangladeshis are basically the same thing in the US.

This whole thread is retarded.

Pakistanis/Indians/Bangladeshis are basically the same thing in the US.
Cuckmericans are delusional though. They think MENA ethnics are “white.” :hnghn:

Cuckmericans are delusional though. They think MENA ethnics are “white.” :hnghn:

America/Australia/Canada/New Zealand isn’t Europe. Society has been structured on the basis of race here instead of culture/language/religion since like the 1600s.

A FOB Muslim from Bosnia who is super religious and unassimilated is going to be more socially accepted here than some 3rd gen dark skinned South Indian origin Christian.

America/Australia/Canada/New Zealand isn’t Europe. Society has been structured on the basis of race here instead of culture/language/religion since like the 1600s.

A FOB Muslim from Bosnia who is super religious and unassimilated is going to be more socially accepted here than some 3rd gen dark skinned South Indian origin Christian.
Brootal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back