BRAHMINBOSS is the best user on the forum

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
JUST LOL at voting for @ReadBooksEveryday when you can vote the true brahmin king into his rightful place. leading the people to Gandy heaven.

Anyone can make @ReadBooksEveryday formatted posts, but no one can match MR. @BrahminBoss 's natural talent and extravagence

@kwacker777

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ReadBooksEveryday, iam good boy and 1 other person
"@enchanted_elixir is Cody Winters"

vote brahmin boss!

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Mr. President
Tbh. Imagine voting for yourself WHILE YOUR OPPONENT VOTES FOR YOU, and still losing. Absolutely over for this Jew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
he's an obese dalit with delusional thinking. instead of losing weight, he gains weight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and AlexBrown84
@DivineBeing was better but you don’t know him

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
he's an obese dalit with delusional thinking. instead of losing weight, he gains weight.
My Brahmin king does not need to lose weight, he is being merciful by letting us have a chance at getting hoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
Tbh. Imagine voting for yourself WHILE YOUR OPPONENT VOTES FOR YOU, and still losing. Absolutely over for this Jew
That only shows who believes who is the best. People vote for people who they are confident in. But it's hard for shitskin shudras to grasp this fact.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and the BULL
My Brahmin king does not need to lose weight, he is being merciful by letting us have a chance at getting hoes
he needs to. he makes me fucking puke. disgusting creature

That only shows who believes who is the best. People vote for people who they are confident in. But it's hard for shitskin shudras to grasp this fact.
It's called being humble boyo. A Jew wouldn't know this sadly

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I am a 6'3 white blonde man and i know greatness when i see it, THY BRAHMINBOSS SHALL WIN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
JUST LOL at voting for @ReadBooksEveryday when you can vote the true brahmin king into his rightful place. leading the people to Gandy heaven.

Anyone can make @ReadBooksEveryday formatted posts, but no one can match MR. @BrahminBoss 's natural talent and extravagence

@kwacker777
Nope, I Am!

@kwacker777
IMAGINE THINKING THIS UGLY DALIT WHOS MORE OBESSED WITH SERIAL KILLERS THEN THE AVEREGE MENTALLY ILL FOID IS THE BEST USER ON THIS FOURM
IMG 5283

ALL HE DOES IS LARP AS RR AND ROT ON .ORG AND LARP ABOUT SLAYING 50 YEAR OLD PAJEETAS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
dnr nobody cares about a random battle of shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and enchanted_elixir
defo one of the best.............

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

@kwacker777
He's legit rr