Brain damage from bonesmashing?

GoldenOrderCels

GoldenOrderCels

prettyboyism
Is it possible to damage your brain from bonesmahing too hard? I had days of very strong headache after my bonesmahing sessions this week:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, fruitgunpop, CEO of Sex and 5 others
If yes, does it damage amygdala as well so I become lower inhib?:love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, 2d v2, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
nah bro punch the shit outta ur face its based
Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF
jim carrey boxing GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, CEO of Sex and IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
in order to do bonesmashing, you have to have some type of brain damage anyway

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, noodlelover, Broly and 10 others
in order to do bonesmashing, you have to have some type of brain damage anyway
Can I cure my brain damage with more bonesmashing? Which areas to hit? I think zygos makes my brain hurt the most ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, HerpDerpson, CEO of Sex and 2 others
its a good sign if you have a headache. It means your bones are growing. Keep smashing even harder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, tournesol, fruitgunpop and 8 others
Can I cure my brain damage with more bonesmashing? Which areas to hit? I think zygos makes my brain hurt the most ngl
hit the top of your head too for some extra height.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks, HerpDerpson and 2 others
if i was doing that shit id make sure no brain damage is possible, it happens mostly because one ur not wearing a mouth guard and when your chin is pushed back like that hard it makes your head rattle type shit

youd need a mouth guard + to keep your head completely still and pressed up completely supported and flex your neck while mewing to have extra neck support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Bitchwhipper2 and GoldenOrderCels
U cant fraud ur genetics accept them.

• JFL
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
if i was doing that shit id make sure no brain damage is possible, it happens mostly because one ur not wearing a mouth guard and when your chin is pushed back like that hard it makes your head rattle type shit

youd need a mouth guard + to keep your head completely still and pressed up completely supported and flex your neck while mewing to have extra neck support
Shit, I always make sure my teeth don’t touch cuz I thought that would damage my jaw or whatever

if ur retarded anyways go for it and smash ur face until ur chad (btw chad can be 70iq and slay)

probs safest to do ur jaw and chin

• Love it
if ur retarded anyways go for it and smash ur face until ur chad (btw chad can be 70iq and slay)

probs safest to do ur jaw and chin
I feel like I’m too smart for this world anyway, got tested 136IQ when I was a kid

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Bonesmashing chin and gonions? Impossible.

Cheekbones, unlikely.

Don't bonesmash the brow ridge.

• Hmm...
Yeah but why is chin and gonions impossible and zygo unlikely
Further away? Bone has some elasticity to it, beside soft tissues absorbing, so hits closer to neurons impact it more.

It makes sense; the closer you hit, the higher the risk.

Further away? Bone has some elasticity to it, beside soft tissues absorbing, so hits closer to neurons impact it more.

Weird because I didn’t hit browridge but still had massive pain

Yes you can you absolute retard. Muhammed Ali is one example of someone who's taken so many hits to the head and developed Alzheimer's as a result. Good luck

Not necessarily true, it’s about how the force travels to your brain so bonesmashing any part of your face without properly bracing your neck can cause your brain to hit the inside of your skull which is where the damage comes from. It’s how niggas get knocked out in MMA with a shot to the chin the rotational force caused by the chin getting hit causes your brain to hit against your skull. Unironically if you want to bonesmash seriously long term without brain damage you need to brace your neck properly and probably get a mouth guard.

Not necessarily true, it’s about how the force travels to your brain so bonesmashing any part of your face without properly bracing your neck can cause your brain to hit the inside of your skull which is where the damage comes from. It’s how niggas get knocked out in MMA with a shot to the chin the rotational force caused by the chin getting hit causes your brain to hit against your skull. Unironically if you want to bonesmash seriously long term without brain damage you need to brace your neck properly and probably get a mouth guard.
You're wrongly comparing bonesmashing with MMA hits. Do one baseball bat hit chin and then upper eyes. The more neurons damage will be from the latter.

We're talking about hammer hits here, no rotational forces since the chin hits are straight. The closer the hit is to the brain, the more potential damage it can cause.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
If you think bonesmashing actually works you already have brain damage

Yes you can you absolute retard. Muhammed Ali is one example of someone who's taken so many hits to the head and developed Alzheimer's as a result. Good luck
yeah but its probably becaus he didnt eat beef brain supplements.

You're wrongly comparing bonesmashing with MMA hits. Do one baseball bat hit chin and then upper eyes. The more neurons damage will be from the latter.

We're talking about hammer hits here, no rotational forces since the chin hits are straight. The closer the hit is to the brain, the more potential damage it can cause.
Yeah that’s true, but back to your brow ridge point how hard do you think you’d need to hit the brow ridge to facilitate brain damage, because I think you’d have to hit pretty hard to turn yourself into a retard

If you think bonesmashing actually works you already have brain damage
It's literally called Wolff's law lmao.

@feelgood I don't think it's worth it. I've seen some scary statistics on ALS patients, way higher chance of them being ex football/soccer players - 2 years of prognosis and quadriplegics in a few months, no thanks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah that’s true, but back to your brow ridge point how hard do you think you’d need to hit the brow ridge to facilitate brain damage, because I think you’d have to hit pretty hard to turn yourself into a retard
You have to hit very hard. Like, even a single full-powered punch wouldn't really have a long-lasting effect on it. Human skulls are thick as fuck for a reason. You don't need to hit yourself that hard to get bone growth either unless your name is Tyler Durden. Then go for it, you schizo.

• +1