Brain Fog? help!

son of Aphrodite

son of Aphrodite

Banned
Which product would work best for fixing brain fog?

- lion manes mushroom pills
- alpha brain pills

or if theres any other way to fix it pls help my brain feels hollow nothing feels real and my memory is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 11126
Is it all the sudden or was this the case for a long time?

Is it all the sudden or was this the case for a long time?

been like this since i been a kid, as i age it gets better tho, im now 17 and i feel more conscious than ive ever been lol
what about you? do you experience this too?
i honestly think its the frequencies in all our devices and how hooked we are to dumb internet shit like tiktok

my little brother got autism a few weeks after he got his first phone and ps4. shows how fucked the internet really is

so do you have a solution? ive seen frequency blockers and those pills but das it

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 11126
Fasting or ketosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, Marsik, Deleted member 28916 and 1 other person
been like this since i been a kid, as i age it gets better tho, im now 17 and i feel more conscious than ive ever been lol
i honestly think its the frequencies in all our devices and how hooked we are to dumb internet shit like tiktok

my little brother got autism a few weeks after he got his first phone and ps4. shows how fucked the internet really is

so do you have a solution? ive seen frequency blockers and those pills but das it
Turn on airplane mode, reduce screen time

Fasting or ketosis

yes ive heard fasting works

i was going to do a water fast for three days straight, but my parents wont allow me and shove food into my face and i let temptations win

why cant they just let me be anorexic and looksmax fricking parents suck brah

Similar situation for me and I am looking into sleep apnea treatments buy a watch with a pulse oximeter and track your sleep for a week. My sleep quality rn is as bad as a drunk person sleep.

The quantity and consistency of sleep matter but the quality is more important thats why some people feel "well rested" with 5 hours of sleep. Everyone needs a solid 8 hours to be well but some people have worse quality sleep then others. Lets say you drink alchohol to sleep you might be asleep for 9 hours but only get 4 hours of real consistent sleep. But it could be many things thats only my personal situation

• +1
Reactions: Armand

i was going to do a water fast for three days straight, but my parents wont allow me and shove food into my face and i let temptations win

No. Intermittent fasting such as OMAD. Alternatively cyclical keto diet

Literally just take a nap or go to bed

• +1
Reactions: Armand
Brain fog is a symptom of an underlying condition generally. It can have many different causes, but usually it's a problem with your gut microbiome.

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Kater Maxxing
w
Brain fog is a symptom of an underlying condition generally. It can have many different causes, but usually it's a problem with your gut microbiome.
hats the best way to fix gut microbiome?

Getting pussy

genetic predisposition this is your limits

try alpha gpc chpoline source

BTW if you have sleep disorder like I do ie Narcolepsy or idiopathic hypersomnia than just accept that this is your life

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
I've dealt with severe brain fog for most of my life. The bad news is that it is very hard to diagnose and seems to have many causes.

What I ended up doing is taking a certain prescription medication for a different condition (IBS). Within about 30 minutes of taking my first pill, that permanently fixed the issue. PM me if you want to know more.

Look into MSE or getting your tonsils removed.
You may be having airway problems which then is causing you subconscious sleep apnea or UARS ( Upper airway resistance syndrome ).

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 5815
You may be having airway problems which then is causing you subconscious sleep apnea or UARS ( Upper airway resistance syndrome ).

OH SNAP. you can see my tonsils under my jawline so ive been wanting to remove them anyway

what is their purpose? do they make ur body stronger or are they js spare meat?

if it gives me like extra white blood cells i wanna keep them but if theyre useless ill for sure get them removed

fasting and nofap will do the trick 99%

you can also try not using electronics, this will also help with nofap

could be a sign of higher estrogen

OH SNAP. you can see my tonsils under my jawline so ive been wanting to remove them anyway

what is their purpose? do they make ur body stronger or are they js spare meat?

if it gives me like extra white blood cells i wanna keep them but if theyre useless ill for sure get them removed
How wide is your palate?
What is your imw?

I’ve talked to a ton of airway focused orthodontists and in my case they are recommending to remove mine but using a certain method that doesn’t leave scar tissue.

Before taking any meds 95% of the time this is a sleep disordered breathing issue stemming from an airway issue.

Have to check the tonsils, palate size, internal nasal cavity size ( which increases with MSE if it’s narrow ), or recession and double jaw surgery / advancement is needed

you probably have demons. Fast them out. Parents are probably wizards

yo chat anyone laugh at this or na
Heheh haha thats why you have demons dipshit. Fasting is a way to get rid of them. But if you wanna keep heehee haaha then have fun with your demon insuced brain fog.

Attachments

• he-he-haw.gif
    he-he-haw.gif
    994.7 KB · Views: 0
Heheh haha thats why you have demons dipshit. Fasting is a way to get rid of them. But if you wanna keep heehee haaha then have fun with your demon insuced brain fog.

the demons are cumming inside me
Angry Captain America GIF by Xbox

that would explain why im so angry all the time....
i should be feared. RAAAHHHH

all the kids at school will feel my wrath for bullying me,
wow i-ive never felt this powerful.....

thanks for reminding me of my demons, kirby........

time to become killer...

time to become killer...
Lmao retard. Pagan mofo "son of aphrodite". You like your father the devil.

time to become killer...
Also you understand how cringe this sounds bruh. No wonder you cant get laid

I have the same condition. You should know the causes of it first

Does tonsils cause sleep disorders?

Try some mdma

Also you understand how cringe this sounds bruh. No wonder you cant get laid
shut the fuck up u dirty fucking incel

i have video proof ive lost my virginity you sad fuck

ur ugly as shit thats why ur on here im already psl 9 i wanna reach 10, go do everyone on this forum a favour and kill yourself sad little nigga
"muhhh u have brain fog cuz theres demons inside u"

fucking dumb piece of shit suicide yourself wtf are you even talking about you scizo i own u

say my name i fucking own you mutt

shut the fuck up u dirty fucking incel

i have video proof ive lost my virginity you sad fuck

ur ugly as shit thats why ur on here im already psl 9 i wanna reach 10, go do everyone on this forum a favour and kill yourself sad little nigga
"muhhh u have brain fog cuz theres demons inside u"

fucking dumb piece of shit suicide yourself wtf are you even talking about you scizo i own u

say my name i fucking own you mutt
44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:44

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:44

fuck ur religion you piece of shit god is fake

ill give your prophet backshots whilst you glare and pray that ur next

my dick is your god worship me

Which product would work best for fixing brain fog?

- lion manes mushroom pills
- alpha brain pills

or if theres any other way to fix it pls help my brain feels hollow nothing feels real and my memory is shit
You can try no-fap. Basically stop jerking off and only have sex with real women. People have reported a significant reduction of brain fogg and enhanced mental clarity.

change ur pfp fucking bitch shit aint funny its corny and gross to look at kys
Kys greycel and I hope your entire family gets in russian sleep experinent and gets their genitals chopped

• Hmm...
Reactions: son of Aphrodite
I have had brain fog since i puberty people always labeled me as just a lazy guy its ruined my life ngl

I also have a sleep apnea so thats probably a factor but ever since i started taking semaglutide and not eating shit i have noticed a little improvement

ironically masturbation cause brain fog