Braincel I knew in highschool died

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
Have not seen him since high school. This guy was a friend of mine, but I did not hang out with him after school. I mostly talked to him on the bus on the way to school. He was a straight A student, and got a full academic scholarship to college. He ended up getting a STEM PhD. Like me he was an incel in HS. Unlike me his whole family were super nerds with PhDs. He was about 5'9" and not very athletic.
Pictures of senior year high school and recent (date unknown).

Dga83At.png
ivLKrHG.png

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2846, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
crazy shit man

crazy shit man

Have not seen him since high school. This guy was a friend of mine, but I did not hang out with him after school. I mostly talked to him on the bus on the way to school. He was a straight A student, and got a full academic scholarship to college. He ended up getting a STEM PhD. Like me he was an incel in HS. Unlike me his whole family were super nerds with PhDs. He was about 5'9" and not very athletic.
Pictures of senior year high school and recent (date unknown).

Dga83At.png
ivLKrHG.png
Fuck, how old are you man?

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Wtf, how old are you?

based oldcel story

surprisingly the 40+ category has the most suicides (Would of thought it was men in their late teens, early twenties tbh)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Teen love = everything

surprisingly the 40+ category has the most suicides (Would of thought it was men in their late teens, early twenties tbh)
Obituary said he died of natural causes. But seems unlikely to me. If he died of a heart attack, stroke, accident, or Flu Obit would have said that. Bio is not consistent with Cancer. He was not a druggie. So that leaves Suicide and Diabetes as the most probable causes.

Obituary said he died of natural causes. But seems unlikely to me. If he died of a heart attack, stroke, accident, or Flu Obit would have said that. Bio is not consistent with Cancer. He was not a druggie. So that leaves Suicide and Diabetes as the most probable causes.
stfu u oldcel not a word lel