Braindead South Asians: "mUh pOoJa iS MoRe ViRtUoUs ThAn FaTiMa, YuMiKo AnD JiMeNa"

I don't drink you fucking CURRY
I dont think a guy with 100k posts on an incel forum is representative of the average Arab jfl. Also insulting me for being a curry wont work. I am one of the most self hating curries here.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT WE FUCKING SMV MOG YOU SO YOU CALL US MUH LIBERAL

YOU CAN'T ADMIT OUR WOMEN SMV MOG YOUR POO WOMEN

FUCK YOU ALL
Wtf you talking about I do admit MENAs fog curries?! But I'm objective unlike you. I also know they're far sluttier than curries.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
you curries disgusts us arabs ever wonder why we enslave you subhumans
Congratulations, your artificial soulless desert shitholes have had Jew money poured into them :lul: :lul:

Wtf you talking about I do admit MENAs fog curries?! But I'm objective unlike you. I also know they're far sluttier than curries.
NO, CURRY BITCHES ARE FAR SLUTTIER THAN SUPERIOR MENA WOMEN

THEY WANT WHITE VALIDATION MORE THAN MENA WOMEN

FUCKING CURRY CUNTS

• Hmm...
Congratulations, your artificial soulless desert shitholes have had Jew money poured into them :lul: :lul:
allah blessed our lands with liquid gold keep seething you're a british slave

• Ugh..
  • JFL
any woman who steps foot in a western country will slurp on BBC.

either she will be a college hoe and blindly copy what the white bitches are doing.
They (asians, mena,curry,paki) see white girla slurp on bbc, so they will too.

Onthe other if you think you can protect your daughter from negroes by putting her on a black garbage bags. You cant.

the local negro muslim imam will get her married to Jamaal the pious muslim brother from Nigeria and you won’t be able to do a damn thing. Cause according to Islam a negro muslim insect from Nigeria is better than a nordic christian chad.

this second case happens in huge numbers in minneosta, new york, and in UK, frqnce, belgium and sweden.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Interested, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
He's saying I'm calling out MENA whores for being being bigger whores than poojas because I can only get poojas.

It's a retarded cope because everyone in the West knows even MENA men are fighting for sexual liberation and feminism nowadays from Saudi, Morocco to Iran.
Sluts are everywhere these days bro. You can’t deny it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kwacker777
any woman who steps foot in a western country will slurp on BBC.

either she will be a college hoe and blindly copy what the white bitches are doing.
They (asians, mena,curry,paki) see white girla slurp on bbc, so they will too.

Onthe other if you think you can protect your daughter from negroes by putting her on a black garbage bags. You cant.

the local negro muslim imam will get her married to Jamaal the pious muslim brother from Nigeria and you won’t be able to do a damn thing. Cause according to Islam a negro muslim insect from Nigeria is better than a nordic christian chad.

this second case happens in huge numbers in minneosta, new york, and in UK, frqnce, belgium and sweden.
Facts u ironically

• JFL
Another day another curry on curry violence on curries.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
MUH ARABS ARE SLUTS
MUH ARABS ARE LIBERAL
MUH ARABS ARE DEGEN

GUESS WHAT? CURRIES ARE TOO! AT AN EVEN HIGHER RATE! BECAUSE THEY WANT WHITE VALIDATION MORE SO!
arabs are subhuman
arguably worse than curries tbh

we know how to make peace and have proper negotiations you could learn something
Proper negotiations = wiping away all your protest and whining about muh Palestine for Jew money and Amerimutt defense. I guess sandniggers truly are Semitic :lul: :lul:

Another day another curry on curry violence on curries.org

Sluts are everywhere these days bro. You can’t deny it.
When it comes to MENAs vs curry there is no competition as to who is more moral.

Even @Xangsane low key admits it that's why he says Poojas are low SMV.

When it comes to MENAs vs curry there is no competition as to who is more moral.

In their homeland I would agree. But in the west they are on the same level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, SecularIslamist and human304

Why are u even arguing
1 brown subhuman race vs another
xangsane's mom is a literal bbc whore and his dad is some ugly arab cuck, he's a manlet dating a negress lmao. His kids are gonna be triracial turbo mutts. May Allah save us from his disgusting mutt offsprings.

• +1
Why are u even arguing
1 brown subhuman race vs another
xangsane's mom is a literal bbc whore and his dad is some ugly arab cuck, he's a manlet dating a negress lmao. His kids are gonna be triracial turbo mutts. May Allah save us from his disgusting mutt offsprings.
*mulatta

Band from Mumbai

This white passing nigga trying to larp as Arab is pissed off I made this thread stating the obvious:

He is not white nor white passing in reality he is a brown deathnic roach living off .org reps for dopamine. Remove that and he would kill himself the next day. Everything this man says is tales and larp

• +1
He is not white nor white passing in reality he is a brown deathnic roach living off .org reps for dopamine. Remove that and he would kill himself the next day. Everything this man says is tales and larp

Yes. Idk why you're bragging about your SMV when you're dating a bottom of the barrel (race based) SMV woman anyway lmao. Black women arguably are as bad as poojeetas if not worse.

Yes. Idk why you're bragging about your SMV when you're dating a bottom of the barrel (race based) SMV woman anyway lmao. Black women arguably are as bad as poojeetas if not worse.
*mulatta

Unfrauded Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Interested, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
0 difference
she looks disgusting and black in the anime morphs you sent of her
Mulatta (mixed) >>>>>>> black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POO

@Xangsane send a picture of yourself unfrauded in PM

Mulatta (mixed) >>>>>>> black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POO
normal women > men > dogs > cactus > poojeeta > mulatta/black