brainmaxxing

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
there is a lot of focus on beauty, clothes, etc here. but what about brainmaxxing? being calm, emotionless, high iq, memory are equally important in life

i already know some methods, like that german guy one, TK, etc. but there are very few people that really wanna improve this here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and N1666
there is a lot of focus on beauty, clothes, etc here. but what about brainmaxxing? being calm, emotionless, high iq, memory are equally important in life

i already know some methods, like that german guy one, TK, etc. but there are very few people that really wanna improve this here
You can become a psychopath by doing TMS. It eliminates emphathy and fear (unfortunetly only temporarily). There are peptides you can take for creating new brain cells as well as things to make better use of ur already existing brain

You can become a psychopath by doing TMS. It eliminates emphathy and fear (unfortunetly only temporarily). There are peptides you can take for creating new brain cells as well as things to make better use of ur already existing brain
TMS looks very expensive. What peptides are u talking about? I know one thats called blue-smth, that even was banned from some country

I have permanent reduced connections in my anterior insular cortex

. What peptides are u talking about?
Cerebrolysin or PE22-28, selank. There was a reply here with others.

I know one thats called blue-smth, that even was banned from some country
methylene blue is good, you're killing 2 birds with one stone since it works on collagen too.

TMS looks very expensive
it's expensive to build your own machine (few thousand $) but if someone already built it they should allow you to use it for much cheaper

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
Cerebrolysin or PE22-28, selank. There was a reply here with others.

methylene blue is good, you're killing 2 birds with one stone since it works on collagen too.

it's expensive to build your own machine (few thousand $) but if someone already built it they should allow you to use it for much cheaper
my balls are itchy.

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski