[Brainstorming] what are some things I can do as a black teenager to go viral?? Whether for good or bad reasons

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
so from my last thread

Like I need something to go viral on like twitter or something even tho I don’t have a twitter but it seems that’s where things go blow up at so yeah..im black 16 rn turning 17 next month and I have to go viral before I turn 18 and am forced to take out loans for shitty dumb jewish Freemasonic satanic “college”. But yeah I don’t care if I go viral for a bad reason I just need something that will las that I can successfully monetize off of / make a career from any ideas??
 
Go ER youll be very famous
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3556 and Deleted member 5683
get into the jewish music industry or over
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942, Gargantuan, Traxanas and 1 other person
get into the jewish music industry or over
I will start doing this currently I am building up a page on Instagram I have like 16k views from trolling people 12k profile visits and then I have a YouTube channel like 500 subs 150k views there
 
Posting good music on YT is legit since view time and view number benefits the content uploader.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164

Similar threads

peptidehater22
Replies
9
Views
52
moonx
moonx
DNRDniggerking
Replies
2
Views
42
DNRDniggerking
DNRDniggerking
coastal
Replies
4
Views
29
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
L
Replies
5
Views
37
lilrope
L
killuacel
Replies
11
Views
42
them streets b cold
them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top