Brazil has the best looking Amerindian women

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Kurt Caz didn't even link her Instagram in the video/description so there's a decent chance she was just a random chick he found.

Even her cousins are pretty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, sigma ✰, Beetlejuice and 3 others
@Beetlejuice @DelonLover1999 @whitegymmax @try2beme @Bvnny.

google images "gostosas de manaus"

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xyjarz and Latinolooksmaxxer
He pays the girls to be in the video so that
>he gets more views
>earns more money

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and diditeverbegin
Water, red undertones makes their skin look sexy

Enjoy being on the ignore list.

Nigger
33942.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, liberiangrimreaper, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
true, but the US has the best amerindian hybrids (e.g. brenda schad)

• Hmm...
Kurt Caz didn't even link her Instagram in the video/description so there's a decent chance she was just a random chick he found.

Minimum looks to be their boyfriend:
IMG 5245

• Love it
true, but the US has the best amerindian hybrids (e.g. brenda schad)
I've lived near reservation territory (and subsequently went to university with some reservation people) and have been on reservations numerous times. The issue is that the population of pure-bloods is very small so it's difficult to have a sufficient anecdotal sample size.

She's obviously an extreme outlier and it's hard to tell how mixed she is without a DNA test.
Also, they are as pretty as her:

• +1
Do you think ethnics look better with red or yellow undertones? What better compensates for dark skin Failo?
I don't even care enough to try to understand and argue about these terms. Undertones is just a word ethnics here seem to babble about.

Kurt caz himself said that Brazilian girls stereotype that they're really attractive is a myth.

I've lived near reservation territory (and subsequently went to university with some reservation people) and have been on reservations numerous times. The issue is that the population of pure-bloods is very small so it's difficult to have a sufficient anecdotal sample size.

She's obviously an extreme outlier and it's hard to tell how mixed she is without a DNA test.
tavares doesnt really look like a hybrid, and raica is def below schad imo

Kurt caz himself said that Brazilian girls stereotype that they're really attractive is a myth.
Source? I agree that there are plenty of favela creatures and Frankenstein experiments but that doesn't change my point about the Amerindians.

tavares doesnt really look like a hybrid, and raica is def below schad imo
It's hard to distinguish the Iberian features from the Amerindian features. Also, I would not be surprised if Raica is more Amerindian than Brenda.

built like a refrigerator

381bda03581fcbb9ff0cdfa1f6222a3e

I need to tag @Beetlejuice more tbh also opinions? @yandex99 @Acion @lonelyguy326

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Acion
She's obviously fat but was possibly the prettiest.
my brazilian ex had and still has a really good face but has gotten fat.
i would have kept her in tip top shape but now shes married to some fat fuck.

It's hard to distinguish the Iberian features from the Amerindian features. Also, I would not be surprised if Raica is more Amerindian than Brenda.
Eh. Sometimes.

what a specific thing who cares what country has the best looking natives

somebody give kurt caz trimax already and eyebrow dye
I noticed that he is slightly recessed but the thought of somebody with his ramus length and gonial angle getting jaw surgery is laughable.

Undertones is very important lol even for men
If you mean whether or not somebody looks European, okay. Not many people are going to give a shit whether a man with brown skin has a reddish or yellow tint.

If you mean whether or not somebody looks European, okay. Not many people are going to give a shit whether a man with brown skin has a reddish or yellow tint.
Why am I even wasting time interacting with you🤦‍♂️

Yeah but the man is a narcissistic coloniser with so little respect considering how much he has travelled. He sucks

water, yankees are deluded if they think their indigenous people look better than south american indigenous people

on NA they are often inbreds with family intermarriage to keep clanical hierarchies going on, on here there has always been a lot of mixing between ethnicities so there are a lot of mogger indigenous ethnicities plus they are more hunter gatherer nomadic than the northern brethen - even astecs

thats why you see gringos thinking those indigenous stacies are 'paid models', they cant accept they look way better than their natives lol
reminds me of that one time i was arguing with some retareded brit that thought some brazilian yanomami foid was a model because her hair was "salon hair" because it was too "smooth for a tropical jungle" :lul::lul::lul:

thats why portuguese married Prime Indias JB and produced Brazilian Mestizo Ethnicity.
average portuguese navigator when seeing naked prime JBs on the beach:

Attachments

• 4009163_My_Honest_Reaction.mp4
    689.6 KB
Last edited:
I need to tag @Beetlejuice more tbh also opinions? @yandex99 @Acion @lonelyguy326
Probably yeah,Andean,Mexican and Central American ones are built like refrigerators and uglier facially to me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Probably yeah,Andean,Mexican and Central American ones are built like refrigerators and uglier facially to me.
Are you good at guessing phenos like @yandex99 and what type of Hispanic are you

my brazilian ex had and still has a really good face but has gotten fat.
i would have kept her in tip top shape but now shes married to some fat fuck.
Provided your avatar, I'm assuming you are a gymcel. Gymcels rarely keep their women in shape because they think that "bulking" and lifting weights is what keeps somebody in shape. In reality, most of the women in those relationships are fatasses. Women stay in shape by eating a whole-foods, plant-based diet and not taking hormonal birth control (excess estrogen), with exercise being practically irrelevant.

really? can you rate this reservation girl in dms

Are you good at guessing phenos like @yandex99 and what type of Hispanic are you
I can guess in many cases,for example:Andean Indians often have longer pointed noses,thats is less Common among other groups like Mexicans.
images

images

I am Brazilian,btw.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah but the man is a narcissistic coloniser with so little respect considering how much he has travelled. He sucks
You are the brown knight of Brasilia, defending your women from the white crusaders.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

I thought you only liked African women