Brazil has the best looking Amerindian women

I think it is dead tied between Brazilian and Colombian

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I think it is dead tied between Brazilian and Colombian
If they're in the SE part of Colombia then they will be very similar. The women in the video are from the NW of Brazil.

Last edited:
I noticed that he is slightly recessed but the thought of somebody with his ramus length and gonial angle getting jaw surgery is laughable.
Gonial Angle and Ramus length have nothing to do with whether or not someone is a good bimax candidate. The more sagitally recessed you are, the more sense the surgery makes, because even if your side jaw is structurally good, recession will still make it look bad.

Gonial Angle and Ramus length have nothing to do with whether or not someone is a good bimax candidate. The more sagitally recessed you are, the more sense the surgery makes, because even if your side jaw is structurally good, recession will still make it look bad.
Most people who have recession do not have long rami with low gonial angles.

Most people who have recession do not have long rami with low gonial angles.
you said a person with a low GA and long ramus getting surgery was laughable, just because most patients don't have those traits. That's like saying it's laughable to shop at costco if you are a millionaire because most that shop there aren't. But what if I want to get something they only sell at costco?

Having low GA and long ramus doesn't change the potential you have for a bimax advancement, so the ROI is pretty much the same depending on how recessed you are (arguably higher)

What would be truly laughable is someone getting bimax who doesn't even have a skeletal malocclusion worth adressing.

you said a person with a low GA and long ramus getting surgery was laughable, just because most patients don't have those traits. That's like saying it's laughable to shop at costco if you are a millionaire because most that shop there aren't. But what if I want to get something they only sell at costco?

Having low GA and long ramus doesn't change the potential you have for a bimax advancement, so the ROI is pretty much the same depending on how recessed you are (arguably higher)

What would be truly laughable is someone getting bimax who doesn't even have a skeletal malocclusion worth adressing.
It would be laughable because he has a masculine jaw with only mild recession. His occlusion doesn't look very problematic and he would only theoretically benefit from slight advancement. Increased chin projection from genioplasty would be more aesthetically pertinent.

It would be laughable because he has a masculine jaw with only mild recession. His occlusion doesn't look very problematic and he would only theoretically benefit from slight advancement. Increased chin projection from genioplasty would be more aesthetically pertinent.
i was merely pointing out your inaccuracy earlier, now you've justified your comment properly. But the first reason you stated was incorrect.

i was merely pointing out your inaccuracy earlier, now you've justified your comment properly. But the first reason you stated was incorrect.
You're the one who's incorrect for denying a notable, negative correlation between ramus length and gonial angle and the amount of facial recession.

You're the one who's incorrect for denying a notable, negative correlation between ramus length and gonial angle and the amount of facial recession.
ok let's break it down:

you said 'its laughable for someone with his GA and ramus length to get bimax'
i said that doesn't make any sense, and then you changed it to 'its laughable because his recession is mild', which was correct.

The correlation between those variables is not strong enough to make them interchangeable logically. There are people with taller rami than and lower GAs than that guy, who would benefit from bimax a lot. Ergo, you were imprecise.

ok let's break it down:

you said 'its laughable for someone with his GA and ramus length to get bimax'
i said that doesn't make any sense, and then you changed it to 'its laughable because his recession is mild', which was correct.
I never changed my statement. I elaborated as to why it would be laughable in the context of the post. Something that is statistically unexpected is laughable.

There are people with taller rami than and lower GAs than that guy, who would benefit from bimax a lot.
Where? You have yet to provide any examples in any meaningful quantity.

I never changed my statement. I elaborated as to why it would be laughable in the context of the post. Something that is statistically unexpected is laughable.

Where? You have yet to provide any examples in any meaningful quantity.
@HarrierDuBois is one example of this. But if you go to alfaro's yt channel, you'll find more patients with good rami and GAs than you would expect.

Oh, I misunderstood you, i guess. I thought you meant laughable as in useless, not as in uncommon, therefore funny. But then again, it's not even that uncommon tbh.

@HarrierDuBois is one example of this. But if you go to alfaro's yt channel, you'll find more patients with good rami and GAs than you would expect.

Oh, I misunderstood you, i guess. I thought you meant laughable as in useless, not as in uncommon, therefore funny. But then again, it's not even that uncommon tbh.
I don't know what he looks like and you have yet to link a single example.

Not the tallest ramus ever but certainly taller than avg, comfortably

His recession was also less than the average patient, comfortably. He also mostly benefited from downgrafting rather than CCW due to having SFS, which isn't the typical case (and isn't the case for the initial comment).

His recession was also less than the average patient, comfortably. He also mostly benefited from downgrafting rather than CCW due to having SFS, which isn't the typical case (and isn't the case for the initial comment).
There are as many sfs cases as downgrowth cases nowadays

Such as? It seems the same on the social media pages of surgeons and on posts here too.
Because non blackpillers who get bimax usually end up doing it because some functional problem showed up. And downgrowth has a higher likelyhood of causing problems than just plain SFS

Because non blackpillers who get bimax usually end up doing it because some functional problem showed up. And downgrowth has a higher likelyhood of causing problems than just plain SFS
Which would explain why most jaw surgeries are performed on people with downward growth... And from observation in public, many more (white) people have downward growth than SFS.

Which would explain why most jaw surgeries are performed on people with downward growth... And from observation in public, many more (white) people have downward growth than SFS.
Think for yourself. 👍

But in the context of aesthetically minded osteotomies (which is obv the arena we're discussing), i see as many sfs cases as downgrowth

Actually maybe even more sfs tbh, because they have a higher aesthetic potential than downgrowth cases, usually

So a few downgrown people in psl sometimes dont bother with bimax because the results arent as impressive

But in the context of aesthetically minded osteotomies (which is obv the arena we're discussing), i see as many sfs cases as downgrowth

Actually maybe even more sfs tbh, because they have a higher aesthetic potential than downgrowth cases, usually

So a few downgrown people in psl sometimes dont bother with bimax because the results arent as impressive
Can't relate.