Brazil is unironically incelcentral in Latam

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
I have some brazilian friends, online and irl, who are incels

There are a shit-ton of brazilian incels on brazilian forums, such as VHSchan and 1500chan

Every time I enter a thread on wizardchan I end up finding myself on a thread where someone is allegedly brazilian (there are also threads there where there are lots of brazilians, like the one about NEETs from the third world)

The impression I get is that Brazil is unironically the most incelish country in latin-america, probably because people are EXTREMELY low inhib and NT here

Aspies can do relatively well in some countries where the people are kinda high inhib, like Japan or China, but here is really hell on earth for anyone with a severe mental problem.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, TsarTsar444, oldcelloser and 4 others
probably because people are EXTREMELY low inhib and NT here
here you either know a thing or two about jestermaxxing or you're done for.
with girls especially since there are not many good looking guys, so if you can't jester a bit there is no point in trying.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
gonna rent some kuruminhas

• Love it
East Asia is paradise for non NT truecels like me. Girls say I’m extroverted compared to the country’s local guys

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
I have some brazilian friends, online and irl, who are incels

There are a shit-ton of brazilian incels on brazilian forums, such as VHSchan and 1500chan

Every time I enter a thread on wizardchan I end up finding myself on a thread where someone is allegedly brazilian (there are also threads there where there are lots of brazilians, like the one about NEETs from the third world)

The impression I get is that Brazil is unironically the most incelish country in latin-america, probably because people are EXTREMELY low inhib and NT here

Aspies can do relatively well in some countries where the people are kinda high inhib, like Japan or China, but here is really hell on earth for anyone with a severe mental problem.
@Beetlejuice 😮

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice 😮
it is legit,in the whole world probably
Inkwell

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 18372 and BrazilianLooksmaxxer
There are a shit-ton of brazilian incels on brazilian forums
:feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, oldcelloser and Morbidlife
There are no incels in brazil, they are sexy and sultry slayers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and gamma
Last edited:

yes, you did it in 7 minutes...35 tests, the time they give is 25minutes
you might be the new genius of our times.
and you don't even need to complete 20 tests in 25min to get a decent score, but you did them all! in 7 minutes! Wow

you should have cheated a little better to look more truthful, retard

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
and you don't even need to complete 20 tests in 25min to get a decent score, but you did them all! in 7 minutes! Wow

? Bro, I literally recorded myself doing it, if I answered the questions slower I would probably get a worse score lol

Nigga wants me to slow my thinking process just so that he doesn't feel iqmogged lmao

? Bro, I literally recorded myself doing it, if I answered the questions slower I would probably get a worse score lol

Nigga wants me to slow my thinking process just so that he doesn't feel iqmogged lmao

there are all the answers on youtube. :feelstastyman:
jf at doing this shit fraud seriously and thinking is smart :feelstastyman:

there are all the answers on youtube. :feelstastyman:
jf at doing this shit fraud seriously and thinking is smart :feelstastyman:
That makes no sense, if I were to cheat I would try to get a higher score

135 is still gifted student tier, which I am, not genius tier.

That makes no sense, if I were to cheat I would try to get a higher score

135 is still gifted student tier, which I am, not genius tier.
doubtful its real...i got 127 from mensa tbh

You never seen anyone from Colombia
They're the real low inhib chads

• Woah

Holy shit...

You're insanely fast. If you would take more time you could score a lot higher...

Either that or he does indeed have genius tier intelligence.

Holy shit...

You're insanely fast. If you would take more time you could score a lot higher...

Either that or he does indeed have genius tier intelligence.
Niggas don't believe that I'm good at problem-solving :lul:

I might record myself playing sudoku next time, so that ppl see my thought process is indeed fast af

No wonder I'm a STEMcel :ogre:

Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6

Brazil keeps being incelcentral, it was cited literally 67 fucking times in a thread with 270 replies posted to wizchan... meaning that brazilians might, unironically, be the majority on the imageboard

it is legit,in the whole world probably
View attachment 1621696

And Brazil also tops other countries on incels.is

Shit is 100% over for non-favelado brazilians, @bkr2906 we need to move to any european country asap really, don't fall for the lies of the gringos, any other country is better to slay than Brazil, hipergamy goes hard af here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Beetlejuice
View attachment 1870810View attachment 1870811

Brazil keeps being incelcentral, it was cited literally 67 fucking times in a thread with 270 replies posted to wizchan... meaning that brazilians might, unironically, be the majority on the imageboard

And Brazil also tops other countries on incels.is

Shit is 100% over for non-favelado brazilians, @bkr2906 we need to move to any european country asap really, don't fall for the lies of the gringos, any other country is better to slay than Brazil, hipergamy goes hard af here.
Based bro

Unless we go dumpster diving, then JBW is meaningless. Also the quality of girls here is absolute shit, average European becky looks better than 99% of girls here

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Bvnny.
Based bro

Unless we go dumpster diving, then JBW is meaningless. Also the quality of girls here is absolute shit, average European becky looks better than 99% of girls here
Even tho I'm not incel I still feel like incel when seeing the quality of girls I slay in comparison to the quality of girls the average european/american normie can slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Beetlejuice