Brazilian cosplay event blackpill

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
This is a famous Brazilian YouTuber that goes to geek game events and makes shows.

In this game, the youtuber picks up random teenagers from the audience and makes the boy say a pick up line for the girl, if she likes it they kiss.

The girl thought the pick up line was mediocre and said was only going to give him a peck on the lips, but when he removed his mask…

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@8PSLcel meetup in brwzil pax 2023?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
They all look like shit. So ez to slay in mutt land

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
this is so fucking weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
The guy looks good, i messed up the time stamp. Look now
Ye he looks good tbh, like chadlite. But i stand by my point, its super ez to slay in brazil if u look maesthetic and white passing. Something u would struggle hard in the west.

This is a famous Brazilian YouTuber that goes to geek game events and makes shows.

In this game, the youtuber picks up random teenagers from the audience and makes the boy say a pick up line for the girl, if she likes it they kiss.

The girl thought the pick up line was mediocre and said was only going to give him a peck on the lips, but when he removed his mask…

Brutal. I will never get a kiss in cosplay/anime convention. Not even If I´m Miles Morales accurate cast due to my lack of looks, height and status
New-Project-2020-06-08T124037.551.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69

That’s brutal, look at his profile what a chad

Brutal. I will never get a kiss in cosplay/anime convention. Not even If I´m Miles Morales accurate cast due to my lack of looks, height and status
New-Project-2020-06-08T124037.551.jpg
You look more Filipino than black. Could be the picture, though

You look more Filipino than black. Could be the picture, though
Not with that hair, he’s negorid AF sure Mongolia’s and negroids have similar facial features but come on man…

they sure are pretty open with their degeneratemaxxing kissing complete strangers for content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
The second guy was not gl though?