Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
so basically I wagyied enough I thought I would treat myself to some softmaxxes

here is what i purchased

total price is: 45 dollars

i desperately need to fix skin and eyelashes and eyebrows

these should do that

i think everyone knows what my next purchase will be :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, Chintuck22, Chad69 and 11 others
@Nisse
@Greecgawd
@Yuyevon
@xefo69
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@Chad1212
@Daw
@Krezo
@Original
@Proex
@Latebloomer10

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Chad69, Greecgawd and 4 others
jk proud of u bro road to chad 2020

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Britishlooksmaxxer
Based

• +1
What’s the ExpressPCT thing or is it adc idk

• +1
Slayer bro

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Mirin for only 45$? What a steal

• +1
Remember that consistency is key. You will have to use Minox for quite a bit. But I gotta be honest with you bro 45$ is a lot for just those two products. I’m 100% sure you can get Minox at your local pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5912
i cant see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
Remember that consistency is key. You will have to use Minox for quite a bit. But I gotta be honest with you bro 45$ is a lot for just those two products. I’m 100% sure you can get Minox at your local pharmacy
45 with retin a too

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
45 with retin a too
Still a bit high but who cares tbh. When I first started hearing about Accutane, tret and minox ... I thought that I would have to get them from shady websites from the Internet. I was at a pharmacy once and idk why but I asked if they have minox,they said yes. I asked about tret and isotret, they said yes. Bought them all the same day for very cheap price. Go to ur local pharm

• +1
Still a bit high but who cares tbh. When I first started hearing about Accutane, tret and minox ... I thought that I would have to get them from shady websites from the Internet. I was at a pharmacy once and idk why but I asked if they have minox,they said yes. I asked about tret and isotret, they said yes. Bought them all the same day for very cheap price. Go to ur local pharm
Based

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Which country? in my country you cant buy accutane and tret over the counter

Which country? in my country you cant buy accutane and tret over the counter
In mine you can ... it was really funny actually, he got me both products and I told him I have no prescriptions for the drugs, thats when he said it’s not necessary. Yeah my country is fucked up to allow people get Accutane over the counter tbh