brb taking finasteride

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Just fuck off fucking fakecel. Another brager. Wish you all the worst.
Its ironic when you call me a fakecel considering you dont even try

ive seen a realistic morph of you that was a 5psl prettyboy and you could easily attain that but instead you rot and bitch and moan on this obscure curry site screeching about your ugliness doing nothing about it

its a lot like a jobless neet screeching “why the fuck am i poor”

get a fucking job?

Its ironic when you call me a fakecel considering you dont even try

ive seen a realistic morph of you that was a 5psl prettyboy and you could easily attain that but instead you rot and bitch and moan on this obscure curry site screeching about your ugliness doing nothing about it

its a lot like a jobless neet screeching “why the fuck am i poor”

get a fucking job?
No. Propbelm is that people like you were born gl with ultra height and you still are here. I dont cry about my uglyness i just want this tlsite to be free from gl users (except ones who looksmaxed to that level). Dudes who are slayer irl register in those foruma just to make incels more suicidal. Thats what you want. You want to mog incels and feel good. I hate people like this.

No. Propbelm is that people like you were born gl with ultra height and you still are here. I dont cry about my uglyness i just want this tlsite to be free from gl users (except ones who looksmaxed to that level). Dudes who are slayer irl register in those foruma just to make incels more suicidal. Thats what you want. You want to mog incels and feel good. I hate people like this.
I was literally 3psl just 3 years ago, one bitch would always say “ew” at me when i walked through the halls as a bluepilled freshman. I didnt even know why back then, i thought i was gl. Sophomore year i was depressed every time i looked in a mirror, So i did something about it. I bettered myself instead of giving in.

I was literally 3psl just 3 years ago, one bitch would always say “ew” at me when i walked through the halls as a bluepilled freshman. I didnt even know why back then, i thought i was gl. Sophomore year i was depressed every time i looked in a mirror, So i did something about it. I bettered myself instead of giving in.
What you did to jump from 3 to 6psl?

What you did to jump from 3 to 6psl?
Fixed my rotter lifestyle, lost a lot of weight, cleared up my acne, fixed my posture, started doing sports and ate healthier. Also puberty.

i was a hideous monster once and I know exactly how it fucking stings to be treated as garbage just because your face isnt pretty.

Fixed my rotter lifestyle, lost a lot of weight, cleared up my acne, fixed my posture, started doing sports and ate healthier. Also puberty.

i was a hideous monster once and I know exactly how it fucking stings to be treated as garbage just because your face isnt pretty.
So you didnt maxed anything. You were meant to be 6psl at defoult, you were just fucked up becouse of fat and acne. If you did same thing with 3psl underneath you would know. Now youre just coping. Whole dicusion with you its irrelevant, like with every gl dude.

So you didnt maxed anything. You were meant to be 6psl at defoult, you were just fucked up becouse of fat and acne. If you did same thing with 3psl underneath you would know. Now youre just coping. Whole dicusion with you its irrelevant, like with every gl dude.
I wasnt always gl, i used to literally be uglier than you. I know the pain of subhumanity, because ive experienced it.

And i know the euphoria of becoming human

if you looksmaxxed you can become above average, or you can rot and fester here.

I wasnt always gl, i used to literally be uglier than you. I know the pain of subhumanity, because ive experienced it.

And i know the euphoria of becoming human

if you looksmaxxed you can become above average, or you can rot and fester here.
IMG 1543

i tried

guess ur londonville 2.0
You tried, and you finished making me angry af. No matter what you do, i will hate man that mog me more than anything. Also you dont know what i want so shut up.

• So Sad
i tried

guess ur londonville 2.0
let him bloat himself with low quality polish candy while furiously masturbating over elias de barret's pictures

• So Sad
brb mental health unaffected, feeling as good as ever
7VGOFkX.gif

Take it from me, a hyper-NT 50+ slayer social butterfly with a degree in psychology and ridiculous deductive logic, you have become completely unhinged recently.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486