Breakdancing will halo hard+are there any breakdancers here?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
There no doubt that being able to breakdance (good at it and not those popping and locking and shuffling bs that will turn off foids straight jackhammers and windmills and flips) will get you some popularity at parties and such.

im currently trying to learn windmill.

Are there any breakdancers here?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goo25, SubhumanForever, ALP and 2 others
If you want to start breakdancing I’d recommend pigmie on YouTube. The tutorials are pretty good. I can backflip and I trick

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
There no doubt that being able to breakdance (good at it and not those popping and locking and shuffling bs that will turn off foids straight jackhammers and windmills and flips) will get you some popularity at parties and such.

Wiggle around on the floor and pussy gets wet theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: undefined64, Gaygymmaxx, ALP and 3 others
You are 20 years late

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25, ALP, Kirby7000 and 2 others
At least bros thinking outside the box

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, dbva and dsheppa
at some point you have to stop spinning around and she will see you face. Once she sees that u are indian its over. there's no break dance for you face

at some point you have to stop spinning around and she will see you face. Once she sees that u are indian its over. there's no break dance for you face
This ain’t the fix just an add on

breakdancing is so cringe now. Its literally jester maxxing. Your so late to it. Hilarious that your shitting on popping and shilling male gaze power moves. If anything popping can be translated to modern times with tik tok dances with body control.

This is literally all you need to attractive women if your tall and good looking.

How about you start breakdancing on my dick nigga

This isnt a highschool movie, breakdancing is retarded asf

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot

even though this is cringe asf this has infinite more appeal to women than fucking windmills and shit lmfao\

Prereq is still be tall and good looking tho. Better to gym max unironically than waste hours learning this shit.

How about you start breakdancing on my dick nigga

This isnt a highschool movie, breakdancing is retarded asf
I breakdanced every day in school and I maybe once girl said I was hot. Not worth being the school dancing clown

Straight out of diary of a wimpy kid 😂😂😅

I breakdanced every day in school and I maybe once girl said I was hot. Not worth being the school dancing clown
Were you doing windmills or were you just doing that shuffling bs before

bro are you fucking retarded. Doing windmills gets a few dudes crowding around recording you laughing at you. Dancing is already retarded but this takes the cake. ITS MALE GAZE.

Plus the main advantage to retarded dancing is mimcry where women will attempt to copy your dance moves at a party of public space. No bitch is going to be doing windmills.

breakdancing is coming to the Olympics so maybe you can get some sympathy pussy