Breaking down life is so depressing

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
you ever just break down life something like "get a wife have kids and die"

when you break down life and the basics its sounds so fucking depressing but when you live life its so fun.

no wonder the average foid has 100+ bodies lmfao

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PMF1 and Deleted member 26859
It's life that matters, nothing but life — the process of discovering, the everlasting and perpetual process, not the discovery itself, at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
life's pretty good to be honest

life's pretty good to be honest
sometimes, my life is so bipolar. some days life is too good to be real and some days i really question why the fuck god made our retarded asses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
sometimes, my life is so bipolar. some days life is too good to be real and some days i really question why the fuck god made our retarded asses
this is de definition of being human
don't be afraid to experience feelings, good or bad ones
once i stopped trying to control everything and just let things happen, life's chill

this is de definition of being human
don't be afraid to experience feelings, good or bad ones
once i stopped trying to control everything and just let things happen, life's chill
is life chill when you get cheated on tho????

you ever just break down life something like "get a wife have kids and die"

when you break down life and the basics its sounds so fucking depressing but when you live life its so fun.

no wonder the average foid has 100+ bodies lmfao
Having children is wonderful. You get to teach em to be mean.

is life chill when you get cheated on tho????
no, it's not
but then you let yourself feel the pain for some time instead of running or hiding from it and soon you are fine again
haven't been cheated on but its the same for every emotional pain

Today my dad was like "Do you want that keyboard that's in the basement?" and I remembered my mom pulling it out one Christmas after all the presents had been unwrapped and she was so excited about it, the big surprise present. Now she has Alzheimers and probably can't even remember.

• So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Pikabro, crosshold and 1 other person
Suffer so you can ejaculate into a hole and baby comes out then u die, all for 0 reason
This is why i'll kill myself next year. Living is boring and completely pointless for anyone

Suffer so you can ejaculate into a hole and baby comes out then u die, all for 0 reason
This is why i'll kill myself next year. Living is boring and completely pointless for anyone
suffer to looksmax to your genetic potential just to cum into a mtb and live the next 60 years miserable

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and IAMNOTANINCEL
suffer to looksmax to your genetic potential just to cum into a mtb and live the next 60 years miserable
just commit domestic tomfoolery smh

Once i have sex and complete my bucket list ill kill myself tbh

oh. then you have nothing to cry about

wait until you experience that, maybe it will change your mind
Im not depressed neither do i hate living i just see no point to keep being alive

you could see the singularity and longevity escapes velocity in the next years. we are literally the most lucky living beings ever and you wanna kill yourself?

Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

John 12:25