BREAKING- Footage of Israeli terrorists raping Palestinian hostages finally leaked!

They're getting gangraped and they're choosing females from the ground

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, PseudoMaxxer, Mr2chef and 3 others
They're getting gangraped and they're choosing females from the ground
He was hospitalized with injuries, including a torn rectum, broken ribs and ruptured bowels.

:what: jews have explaining to do

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, 8uAte, MonoTBB and 21 others
Fuck Israel and zionists

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Litekiller11, thugmaxxer2 and 31 others
He was hospitalized with injuries, including a torn rectum, broken ribs and ruptured bowels.

The only reason this was leaked and they charged them, according to an israeli judge, is that the evidence was so much and evident that there was no possible way of explaining this to the human rights organizations without charging the soldiers, because of all the footage, the body of the victims and the wounds, etc. In reality this happens hundreds of times everyday without getting leaked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, mogging, deepfuckingvalue and 11 others
The only reason this was leaked and they charged them, according to an israeli judge, is that the evidence was so much and evident that there was no possible way of explaining this to the human rights organizations without charging the soldiers, because of all the footage, the body of the victims and the wounds, etc. In reality this happens hundreds of times everyday without getting leaked.
fuck these guys man. Can someone nuke israel?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, mogging, emeraldglass and 8 others
holy fuck someone kill all israelis right now

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Litekiller11, EliteMewing and 14 others

That's life, a dice roll into where your born determines your entire life.

Tragic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, aspiringexcel, maarda and 1 other person
That's life, a dice roll into where your born determines your entire life.

Tragic.
one dice roll and i would have been A10 eyes:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and n9wiff
Why tf u raping the men ur just gay bruh

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, forevergymcelling, Tabula Rasa and 16 others
Why tf u raping the men ur just gay bruh
GTj3kcEXMAA2nZs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardstyle, ReadBooksEveryday, Tabula Rasa and 22 others
Sad thing is no one will even give a shit about this and the Israelis will still be allowed to do whatever they want

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, Hottaco34, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Fuck, I don't even want to see this shit.

Hitler was actually too kind to them, he should have done worse, these people are not humans

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Tabula Rasa, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Sad thing is no one will even give a shit about this and the Israelis will still be allowed to do whatever they want
The man who was raped had cancer by the way

He died some days ago because of the wounds. Yes, the israelis raped a man with cancer.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, watah, emeraldglass and 5 others
poor palestinians :(, they didnt get raped enough.

they play the victim card when they also do terrible shit

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, emeraldglass, Acion and 6 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, rg1235, Subhra26 and 2 others

I will never forget that thread which you made some months ago, you steroid loving rat. May Allah make your heart fail you sooner rather than later unless you repent, oh dog.

"My family who is the only bolivian jewish family told me so. They also told me they stone every non muslim, that they play football with beheaded babies and afterwards they cook them. I dont have video evidence like the unexistent 40 beheaded babies or the unexistent footage of rape in oct 7th, but im right because im jewish and you are not"

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, Acion, rg1235 and 5 others
Who gives a rats ass just blow the Middle East to shit and call it a day lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, nigtard, stevielake and 2 others
I will never forget that thread which you made some months ago, you steroid loving rat. May Allah make your heart fail you sooner rather than later unless you repent, oh dog.

"My family who is the only bolivian jewish family told me so. They also told me they stone every non muslim, that they play football with beheaded babies and afterwards they cook them. I dont have video evidence like the unexistent 40 beheaded babies or the unexistent footage of rape in oct 7th, but im right because im jewish and you are not"
who gives a shit, both are terrorist, it is a war what you expect? fucking retard

Who gives a rats ass just blow the Middle East to shit and call it a day lol
theyre such cry babies and act like the victim, this palestians are fucking faggots.
what they expect in a war, to get flowers from jews? looool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung, watah, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
theyre such cry babies and act like the victim, this palestians are fucking faggots.
what they expect in a war, to get flowers from jews? looool
I said just kill both sides and turn the Middle East into a huge meadow

I said just kill both sides and turn the Middle East into a huge meadow
yeah, i dislike modern day jews anyways, they used to be fucking moggers now theyre low t faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Fuck, I don't even want to see this shit.

Hitler was actually too kind to them, he should have done worse, these people are not humans
Hitler was sponsored by Jews

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, ShowerMaxxing and Acion
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: geenk worg, rg1235 and ConfusedBolivian
but when hamas started by killing 1000 people at a festival and raped jewish girls you were silent,

in arabic we have a saying that goes 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the one who starts is more oppressive' so stop this disingingenuous victim mindest
thanks bro, jfls at this muslim copers trying to play victim

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
That’s so fucked up, I wish everyone would just respect each other, despite having different ideologies we are all united in humanity, every single human is a descendant of Adam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, deepfuckingvalue, fukmylyf and 7 others
but when hamas started by killing 1000 people at a festival and raped jewish girls you were silent,

in arabic we have a saying that goes 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the one who starts is more oppressive' so stop this disingingenuous victim mindest
bro how does that justify sodomizing random civilians :feelskek:

nor does killing 1000 people justify the killing of 31000

also many of those 1000 people were confirmed to have been killed by israel's own army

• +1
Reactions: motivationcel, ReadBooksEveryday, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others

Keep and roiding until u die u Bolivian rat ur 2 percent Jewish blood wouldn’t matter to the Israelis they’d still genocide you too faggot like the Ethiopians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MaghrebGator, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others

Does that mean we have to acknowledge jews are packing

BJC?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Keep and roiding until u die u Bolivian rat ur 2 percent Jewish blood wouldn’t matter to the Israelis they’d still genocide you too faggot like the Ethiopians
Ethiopians have one of the biggest populations of jews, you are so fucking ignorant just refrain from writing bs:ROFLMAO:

• +1
These are supposed to be gods chosen people?

• +1
Reactions: Acion, MaghrebGator, rg1235 and 3 others

also many of those 1000 people were confirmed to have been killed by israel's own army
I didn’t say it’s justified I’m just highlighting the hypocrisy of some, I don’t deny that Israel has comitted some war crimes but the hypocrisy comes into play when ppl celebrate when hamas killed 1000 ppl at a festival and the rapes Israeli girls those same people then cry about human rights when Israel plays just as dirty

I just hate the hyprocricy, im unbiased even when it comes to people who may belong to my group

Also a lot of Jews codemn war crimes by Israel when they happen and also support Palestine in spite of hamas’ crimes but I don’t see many people from our group criticizing hamas’ oct 7 attack

• +1
Reactions: maarda and Jamaldickjavontus

remenber youre people started this shit, lol

• +1

If hamas could they would kill the entire Jewish population inside Israel if they were strong enough

Retarded idf soldiers literally admitted to killing their own you low iq faggot 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Acion, rg1235 and 3 others

Retarded idf soldiers literally admitted to killing their own you low iq faggot
remenber youre people started this shit, lol
No they didn't ts did not start on October 7th open a book nigga

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Ethiopians have one of the biggest populations of jews, you are so fucking ignorant just refrain from writing bs:ROFLMAO:
IMG 3051

Sterilising people without consent
@MaghrebGator it didn’t happen Saar it never happened best Israeli defense

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and rg1235
I didn’t say it’s justified I’m just highlighting the hypocrisy of some, I don’t deny that Israel has comitted some war crimes but the hypocrisy comes into play when ppl celebrate when hamas killed 1000 ppl at a festival and the rapes Israeli girls those same people then cry about human rights when Israel plays just as dirty

I just hate the hyprocricy, im unbiased even when it comes to people who may belong to my group

Also a lot of Jews codemn war crimes by Israel when they happen and also support Palestine in spite of hamas’ crimes but I don’t see many people from our group criticizing hamas’ oct 7 attack
Im 100% sure now that you are actually a fed

Keep acting as if we didnt address all that stuff hundreds of times, the false rape accusations in October, the Hannibal directive by the israelis, etc etc etc. Its very, and i mean VERY SUSPSICIOUS how you constantly name the green bandana group with all confidence being an arab. Its almost as if you are a bahraini bot or something.

And how you constantly justify the actions of israelis and then hide into "Muh im actually neutral". And also how you are constantly feeding into this sunni-shia beef. Its almost as if your work is gaslighting arabs and muslim users into saying illegal stuff.

Not surprised though. I recommend you to put me on ignore again just like you did some months ago. And never call me "brother" until they put a different agent behind you account.

This soy character of yours while being passive aggressive with the Palestinians is ridiculous. If there is something we hate on Islam are the munafiqeen and the traitors within us.

• +1
Reactions: withoutfear, rg1235, Deleted member 84469 and 1 other person
Retarded idf soldiers literally admitted to killing their own you low iq faggot 💀
It doesn’t matter did Israel kill innocent civilians at a festival and take many hostages (elderly children) yes or no

The problem is with the faggots under this thread was that if this happened to their country, they would be cheering for Gaza to be wiped, the hypocricy is too much