BREAKING: Iran smashes Israel in retaliation, and the army begs it's citizens: "Please, don't share videos, we are intercepting everything"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Diarrhoea, shia.jihadist, wsada and 2 others
All military targets it seems, by the way

The Israeli army on the other hand is specialized on targeting civilians against countries who don't have an Air Force.

We should ask why the IDF headquarters is in the middle of Tel Aviv, why are they using their civilians as human shields??

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Ghoulish
I hope this starts WW3 .

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, MoggerGaston and Ron.Belgrade
lmfao fuck Jews stinky bastards. I’d respect them more if they accepted they’re evil bastards and kill civilians over them lying like bitches.

Also why tf isn’t countries like Pakistan and turkey doing shit I don’t get it.

it’s cuz they’re bought out Israeli us dogs
lmfao fuck Jews stinky bastards. I’d respect them more if they accepted they’re evil bastards and kill civilians over them lying like bitches.

I hope this starts WW3 .
Israeli Broadcast Authority just announced that the response they will have will be considered extremist and it will start a regional war

I hope Turkey gets into the war finally. Erdogan is on the brink of being considered a traitor in front of his own population

Last edited:
Pakistan army is financed and completely controlled and infiltrated by foreign powers especially the US

Turkey's case is special and Erdogan is trying to act intelligent and blah blah blah. He should just show his cards, Israelis are a ruthless enemy and he acts as if he can be rational with them.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Meanwhile, US Politicians...

Blinken: "We thwarted the Iranian attack"

Sullivan: "The Iranian attack appears innefective"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Do these people not know that cameras exist? Literally on Al Jazeera live in the 4 cameras for every missile intercepted 10 impacted

These people are ridiculous. It's funny really because if you think about it they know lots of the american public will just hear them and believe it since they don't watch or read any foreign or even local alternative media

shia.jihadist

"nothing ever happens" copers on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel