BREAKING NEWS: Andrew Tate REMAINS IN JAIL

reborn

reborn

Banned
According to this article the Romanian police asked the court to extend his custody to 30 days. It is believed that he is actually still in jail and his Twitter account is being operated by somebody else. Earlier reports of him having been released appear to be false.

Prosecutors say they found six women who had been sexually exploited by the suspects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Zeruel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
According to this source it is yet unclear whether the 30 days extended custody will be ordered or not but he has definitely NOT been released as we all thought:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
According to this article the Romanian police asked the court to extend his custody to 30 days. It is believed that he is actually still in jail and his Twitter account is being operated by somebody else. Earlier reports of him having been released appear to be false.

YES! I hope he remains there for good!
@Meteor21 you fucking delusional liar Tate has not been released instead he has been getting penetrated by tyrone in the prison
say goodbye to bottom g tate if you want to lick his balls again you will have to go get locked up with him yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Just imagine how much damage his site will take during the thirty days he is not going to be able to post anything. Like who is paying 50 bucks a month to hear Tate speak on Discord when he can't be there because he is in jail. He will massively lose customers.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's not a tate forum stop the spam of that bald recessed rat
images

would be comical if he "commits suicide" in prison

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Meteor21 you fucking delusional liar Tate has not been released instead he has been getting penetrated by tyrone in the prison
say goodbye to bottom g tate if you want to lick his balls again you will have to go get locked up with him yourself
>Tyrone
>Romania

I wouldn't be surprised tbh.
If Potato Tatoe dies in jail - it'll be bigtime on the internet fringe/alt right movement. Just more proof of the globalists trying to eliminate dissenters. Similar to Assange with the rape accusations in Sweden

• +1
Reactions: babineux
If Potato Tatoe dies in jail - it'll be bigtime on the internet fringe/alt right movement. Just more proof of the globalists trying to eliminate dissenters. Similar to Assange with the rape accusations in Sweden

Yeah or Kim Dotcom. The pretty much don't even need to prove you did anything. Merely accusing you is totally sufficient to eliminate you these days.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
This self-hating redditor wants to fuck Greta

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What I am noticing a lot of disinformation been thrown around. A lot of the Tate-Shill accounts keep linking clips of Tate and Tucker talking of an alleged swatting, trying to imply this was the cause of the recent raid; however, the Tate/TuckerCarlson clip from from September.

Free tate he's innocent

Reminder Tate has the gypsy card to pull anytime he wants to not go prison. Just say and show proof of gypsies beaten up their wifes and kids, scream anti brit/mullato racism, force the romanian government to either free you or jail the gypsos, goverment goes to jail them, gypsies start thinking goverment is ebil nazi, they elect opposition next election.

A small dick joke leading to overthrow of current party, omega butterfly effect

The question I want to ask if how he got into Romanina without any issue if he has been supposedly staying in the UAE/Dubai. Romanina requires passport-checks for entry unlike a lot of EU countries, so it leaves me with one or two ideas:

1. He is not guilty of anything as he claims and was allowed in with no issue
2. He was smuggled in through alternate means related to potential criminal actions
//
3. If the first point has some verisimilitude then it could be that the ruling class are trying to cuck him for attacking Greta???

30 days in jail means Tate's asshole will be one looooose hole.

JFL this is the greatest irony. His first trafficking rumor got proven false now he’s getting what seems to be a real case on him JFL

This chinless cuck thought he was invincible with his whole beating the matrix/system shtick

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
JFL this is the greatest irony. His first trafficking rumor got proven false now he’s getting what seems to be a real case on him JFL

This chinless cuck thought he was invincible with his whole beating the matrix/system shtick
A man as materialistic as he is would never be able to remove himself completely from that. He engages too much with the internet and encourages hyper-reality.