Breaking Stacylites heart

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
REPOST WITH FIXED

SOUNDTRACK

Thank you to @
shahid khan
@shahid khan for the advice. Ever since Saturday into Sunday night I have been ignoring this girl. I have been leaving her on delivered for 24 hours and right before our streak ends i'd snap her around the same time after school.

Today I was watching her vlleyball game that she thought I was coming too. But I watched from home in my room. At the start of the game she was looking back and fourth at the crowd. She was looking through it a lot during the first 10 minutes and I took a clip of her and the team walking back to the bench and shes the only one scanning through the crowd while everyone is looking towards the bench.

I watched this dozens, maybe even close to a hundred times.

I enjoyed it.

I knew she was looking for me. In those big loud crowds, in the huddle of her team, all her mind could think of was me. Shes told me several times to start coming to there games and I never realized that hey, in a big crowd you would have to be looking for someone to even know if they WEREN'T there. The only game i went to she ended up texting me about it and how i chose the worst game to come to.

All this pain she has put me through, I want her to know how it feels and felt like. She snapped me after this game today and her snapscore went up by 5. So she snapped me, another guy (probably) and maybe added to her private story or some shit or left a guy on opened.

This made me mad. It initally went up by 2 and then 3 (when i was then snapped). 1.1 Million snapscore stacylite so i am always competing with others. I will take khans advice and I will continute to ignore her. I still hate how she snaps other fucking guys such a btich i actauly hate this girl.

Why do I have to deal with this.

I just want this sophmore htb who has a bf and i have been in love with her since last year around this same time of year. And she always gives me iois and tried to talk to me a couple times until she got into a relationship. I want her more than any other girl but for now I guess this stacylite wh00re will be my current obsession.

Euphoria: Nate Jacobs' Season 2 Redemption Arc (& Why It Doesn't Work)

3268200 1513909 1569612622572

• JFL
Reactions: gietol and RAMU KAKA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gietol and 5'7 zoomer
dnr

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one