BREAKING: The AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
BREAKING: The AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide, after the pharmaceutical giant admitted it can cause a rare and dangerous side effect, according to The Telegraph.

brutal if you got forced into getting the vax jfl, glad i evaded it until they eventually removed the mandated jewish vax laws

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, panjeet currycel, noodlelover and 6 others
Autism is in no way related to vaccines
Jfl at using that old cunt as any sort of evidence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MaestheticMaso, noodlelover and 5 others
I didn't get covid vaccine but I got more and stuff, is it over

mfers would take sarms and dht and then complain about some vaccine :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HitAndRun, RichardSpencel and 7 others
I didn't get covid vaccine but I got more and stuff, is it over
most vaccines r pretty safe, werent sped through without regard for side effects like covid vax

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gribsufer1
Is that the same cunt that suggested we inject alcohol into our bloodstream to cure Covid-19? :feelswah::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
mfers would take sarms and dht and then complain about some vaccine :feelshah:
id rather inject 10g of test than take the covid vax, especially when it uses mct oil, peaty

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, radicalrationalist, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Some have harsh reactions to metal, gut and mental health is strong link and has been linked to autism, so their absolutley is a link.

Is that the same cunt that suggested we inject alcohol into our bloodstream to cure Covid-19? :feelswah::soy:
Are you pro vaccines or not? Ik your a med student esp covid vaccine

Some have harsh reactions to metal, gut and mental health is strong link and has been linked to autism, so their absolutley is a link.
That suggestion that vaccines cause autism was nonsense by one phoney doctor years ago

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tiku, rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel
ITs over for me ngl

Are you pro vaccines or not? Ik your a med student esp covid vaccine
Yes I am, vaccines are quite literally the greatest invention of our age. Retards that try and say its bad are delusional.

Subhumans that die or get brain damage after getting the vaccine are literal genetic trash and deserve to die if their body decides to fuck up from an inert virus JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RichardSpencel and HTN_Mentalcel
Yes I am, vaccines are quite literally the greatest invention of our age. Retards that try and say its bad are delusional.

Subhumans that die or get brain damage after getting the vaccine are literal genetic trash and deserve to die if their body decides to fuck up from an inert virus JFL.
Do you support cancer treatment like chemo?

Antisemitism

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Meteor21, rand anon and atlantean
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
That suggestion that vaccines cause autism was nonsense by one phoney doctor years ago
read dr bergs website if your interested. Arent there like 20+ studies proving this

Oyyyy veyyyyyy.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
even if the vaccine were muh safe and effective, there was zero point in taking it if you were a child or healthy young adult. the whole "save grandma" propaganda targeted morons who don't understand how cold viruses mutate and cannot be contained by vaccines, and if anything vaccines facilitate more rapid and deadlier mutations. it didn't stop the spread, it didn't prevent reinfection, if anything it increased contagiousness. the entire purpose of the vaccine was field testing plus profit, see how easily the masses can be coerced into accepting something they neither need nor want.

as the virus had been touted as extremely dangerus, the vaccine also served as a method for getting the ignorantly paranoid npc retards who all became virologists overnight, based on now thoroughly debunked bullshit spread by fauci and his sycophants, to finally come out of their hidey holes an go back to being productive goys:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Sny, atlantean and HTN_Mentalcel
even if the vaccine were muh safe and effective, there was zero point in taking it if you were a child or healthy young adult. the whole "save grandma" propaganda targeted morons who don't understand how cold viruses mutate and cannot be contained by vaccines, and if anything vaccines facilitate more rapid and deadlier mutations. it didn't stop the spread, it didn't prevent reinfection, if anything it increased contagiousness. the entire purpose of the vaccine was field testing plus profit, see how easily the masses can be coerced into accepting something they neither need nor want.

as the virus had been touted as extremely dangerus, the vaccine also served as a method for getting the ignorantly paranoid npc retards who all became virologists overnight, based on now thoroughly debunked bullshit spread by fauci and his sycophants, to finally come out of their hidey holes an go back to being productive goys:soy::soy::soy:
What about vaccines against actual deadly illnesses

id rather inject 10g of test than take the covid vax, especially when it uses mct oil, peaty
smart. test has a century of credibility. covid vax just came out, and already racked up tons of complication and side effects. the covax probably killed more people in the last 3 years than test has killed inadvertently through abuse, through its entire history. only stupid people who are easily compromised took the vax.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
theyve had countless studies done on them and like 50+ years of usage and were using current oldcels and kenyan children as guinea pigs, even the earlier vaccines had bad rollouts bcs they rushed them out like the covid vax but its became safe now, low iq if u dont give ur children vaccines like the polio one

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and HTN_Mentalcel
I locked myself in my room cavemaxxing for 3 years so I wouldn't get the vaccine.

In the end the outcasts win

emoji-laughhard.gif

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
those would work, but when a disease has been thoroughly eradicated, it's prudent to shelve it. the mercury content in conventional vaccines are very dangerous for people with genetic mutations that make them inefficient at flushing heavy metals from their body. as more vaccines accumulate, the greater the effect of the mercury content. the autism link is real. people just don't understand the science behind it and make up a strawman to attack.

the fact that they developed non mercurial vaccines should tell you there is credibility to the anti vax claims. also vax in general is just stupid. it's only necessary because of public education and the forced kidnapping of children into indoctrination centers where they are hyper socialized into npc's

for 99% of human history, kids were taught at home or by small communities, they didn't get packed into tiny rooms to spread diseases to eachother

• +1
Reactions: Sny and HTN_Mentalcel
It's within the realm of possibilities, technically. Some chemicals have the capacity to deteriorate neuronal signaling.

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist
Autism can be caused by brain swelling. For example, food allergies that lead to brain swelling.

Mercury and other Neurotoxins that vaccines use as preservatives accumulate in the brain. This has been proven in a study on monkeys where they cut open the brain. Vaccine companies only talk about the studies that show the neuro-toxins clear out of the blood stream after a few days, and neglect to promote the study showing they accumulate in the brain.

Neuro-toxin in brain -> Brain Swelling -> Autism. It's not an impossibility, it's very plausible.

If you trust corporations, that by law do not require testing to prove their products do not increase risk of death, then you have to bear the consequences.

Compare that to the risk of dying of covid, which is nearly zero if you're healthy.

Last edited: