Breakups Are Worse than being incel

S

StopRottingNOW

Banned
Trust me on this one guys. As an ex Incel, I used to feel the slow depression bringing me down, but eventually I ascended and got s stacylite gf/fwb who was fun to talk to and do things with.

When the breakup happened it made me so bitter and dead inside for months. I was considering roping outside her apartment at one point. When I was Incel, the thought of roping was never a serious consideration.

So keep this in mind when you envy Chad. When Stacy cucks him for gigachad, the pain is immeasurable.

I've also experienced hells itch, which is a rare medical condition you get from sunburn that comparable to a kidney stone and Is known as one of the worst pains you can experience, and I can tell you a breakup is worse.

I'm doing better now because I coped with Zyzz stuff but man it was bad at first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, thereallegend and wollet2

• Love it
Reactions: StopRottingNOW
what type of cope is this
breakups are only worse if you're ugly as fuck and finally managed to land a somehow non-fat girl, knowing that you have no options and she knows that too

i literally did 2 breakups the last 14 months and don't give a single fuck

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Prettyboy and 5 others
After break up just find another one and forgot about the ex. I deleted all photo, deleted her on facebook, instagram, etc. and was fine. Maybe sometimes I miss but just dont think about her and focus on other things like gymmax, moneymaxx, anything you like.

breakups are only worse if you're ugly as fuck and finally managed to land a somehow non-fat girl, knowing that you have no options and she knows that too

Sounds like they either weren't hot, you didn't really like them, or you're a sociopath.

In her final text to me this girl told me that despite how gl I was that we can't be together

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and alriodai

This.

Only bad thing about break-ups is when you know it would take months/years to replace her and you'll be incel in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend and alriodai
Sounds like they either weren't hot, you didn't really like them, or you're a sociopath.

In her final text to me this girl told me that despite how gl I was that we can't be together
All cute and above average, just didn't feel the "spark" since our personnalities didn't go together, and also did I forget to tell you most girls are the same?

Also in the last text she probably lied to you to make you feel better
This.

Only bad thing about break-ups is when you know it would take months/years to replace her and you'll be incel in the meantime.
Legit bro, it's all about power

• +1
Reactions: PYT, datboijj and MoggerGaston
Idk why you deleted your text but yeah, that's just about the most based thing I've ever read.

I feel for that trap too thinking life would become this beautiful thing after I ascend. But yeah getting cucked by guys I mog and going through a breakup was misery-inducing.

I was happier as an Incel scrolling through shit posts and playing videogames

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Idk why you deleted your text but yeah, that's just about the most based thing I've ever read.

I feel for that trap too thinking life would become this beautiful thing after I ascend. But yeah getting cucked by guys I mog and going through a breakup was misery-inducing.

I was happier as an Incel scrolling through shit posts and playing videogames
Part of that is also just being younger, more hopefull, more ignorant.

Inceldom didn't hurt me THAT much when I was 14-19yo because I thought 'one day' I would be one of those good-looking guys with women by my side. At some point that delusion will fade.

hells itch? i think i got that one time. when u get a subburn and its super itchy, can cofirm that shit is traumatizing and the worst shit imagineable. being itchy all over and every time u scratch it hurts. other stuf you said was legit too

• +1
Reactions: justgetacutbro and StopRottingNOW
Trust me on this one guys. As an ex Incel, I used to feel the slow depression bringing me down, but eventually I ascended and got s stacylite gf/fwb who was fun to talk to and do things with.

When the breakup happened it made me so bitter and dead inside for months. I was considering roping outside her apartment at one point. When I was Incel, the thought of roping was never a serious consideration.

So keep this in mind when you envy Chad. When Stacy cucks him for gigachad, the pain is immeasurable.

I've also experienced hells itch, which is a rare medical condition you get from sunburn that comparable to a kidney stone and Is known as one of the worst pains you can experience, and I can tell you a breakup is worse.

I'm doing better now because I coped with Zyzz stuff but man it was bad at first
You're just young. I've been through what you're talking about, and it sucks really bad for the time being. But I've also been in situations where I was the one making the girl want to rope. After you grow up and start to view women a little differently, not saying all dudes even get to that point, you'll be able to see further into the future when it comes to different types of people you develope relationships with. You'll instinctually begin to emotionally detach from the type of girls you mess with that would leave you high and dry. Ironically though this tends to go a long way in preventing those type of girls from wanting to leave you.

Last edited:
This.

This is me currently :trepidation:

I don't wanna lose her

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i feel you op, first ltr i had was twice my smv, beautiful, rich, big ass, tall milf, and she never let me use a condom - always asked to cum inside. My "slaying" mindset and thought that theres plenty fish in the ocean have eventually led me to ghost her and she just found herself another man, they're married now. Although i know that there are tons of women like her, i know that with time my smv only drops lower and lower, and tbh noone ever loved me like she did.

• So Sad
i feel you op, first ltr i had was twice my smv, beautiful, rich, big ass, tall milf, and she never let me use a condom - always asked to cum inside. My "slaying" mindset and thought that theres plenty fish in the ocean have eventually led me to ghost her and she just found herself another man, they're married now. Although i know that there are tons of women like her, i know that with time my smv only drops lower and lower, and tbh noone ever loved me like she did.
I hate women for stuff like this. They know how they make us feel and they don't care. They just get bored so fucking easily and curbing their hamster-tier attention span is far more important to them than making a guy who loves them for months not feel like he's gonna rope

• +1
Reactions: Renai

Its true man honestly getting one decent experience and having it taken away is worse.

Whoremaxxing might be worthwhile just fuck so many girls that women have less of an effect on you

when i had broken up w my gf i can vouch i was hurt for like two months and when i cheated on my other 2 gfs i felt bad at the time since i was not incel

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
when i had broken up w my gf i can vouch i was hurt for like two months and when i cheated on my other 2 gfs i felt bad at the time since i was not incel
utter cope KHHV

cope you only got cucked coz you went for used goods :feelshmm: well deserved

Breakups are only tragedies if you are looking ahead of a long dry spell after it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
nice looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 17829
Im fucking incel and ive never held hands, kissed, hugged, cuddled, or had sex with girl. Dont fucking tell me you are in a worse situation than me.

• Ugh..
You emotionally cucked yourself for a woman you didn't even have children with. Whats the purpose of getting a 'girlfriend' if you're not breeding her or plan to in the future? Theres no investment only uneccesary time consumption. Grow up kid.