Breath through your nose ( native americans were the first looksmaxxers)

Deleted member 7651

Deleted member 7651

Kraken
1830 Philadelphia painter George Catlin documented the lives of people in more than 50 native american tribes , they had different diets and traditions among them however he noticed they never had health problems and had perfectly healthy straight teeth , as the autists we are we also know what bone moggers native americans were .
D9df80e6fe42edb8f5259023676b5cd9

"Native Americans explained to Catlin that breath inhaled through the mouth sapped the body of strength, deformed their face, and caused stress and disease (while) breath inhaled through the nose kept the body strong, made the face beautiful, and prevented disease. ‘The air which enters the lungs (mouth breathing) is as different from that which enters the nostrils as distilled water is different from the water in an ordinary cistern or a frog pond" Catlin wrote.

"In great detail, Catlin described how nasal breathing among the Plains Native Americans started at birth. After breastfeeding, for example, mothers would carefully close the mouths of infants, even standing over them at night to ensure their young mouths would remain closed while sleeping. As adults, Catlin recounted how tribal members would resist smiling with their teeth showing to keep even small amounts of air from entering the mouth."

This must be the ultimate suifuel for me a mouth breather since birth .

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14563 and 32 others
copium maximus

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, terrorblade, MarstonAlloy and 7 others
link please?!!!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 756
when do people stop jerking off old natives

sami people had literally the same bones if not better, and had way better coloring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, goat2x and datboijj
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 756
tfw a bunch of uneducated shaven monkeys know better than 90% of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Arcturus and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and goat2x
when do people stop jerking off old natives

sami people had literally the same bones if not better, and had way better coloring
They also nose breath, you destroy your lungs by mouth breathing in cold areas

@datboijj maybe do some more digging inkwell

@LondonVillie

6709aa1a2e1342e215d4d0c8921ed35f
170px Sjsamisk Mann Finnmark Norge Ivar Samuelsen 1884 av Bonaparte 1
Images 3
603deef56211011ebcea21bf2468ad92

They also nose breath, you destroy your lungs by mouth breathing in cold areas
i agree and obviously. But the native jerkoff is ignorant because they were far from being the only bone moggers.
Eskimos are also wide boned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, AutisticBeaner, datboijj and 1 other person
@datboijj they have wide faces to the point of its ridicoulous muh not enough :soy:

Portrtt av anders olof pantsi 34 r tuorpons sameby lotten von dben JG4YGJ
Portrtt av Karin Merak 28 r gammal Sjokksjokk Lotten von Dben 1868   Nordiska Museet   N
BLWOieh
Portrtt av Nils Persson Tappa Arjeplog Lotten von Dben 1868   Nordiska Museet   NMA003313

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@datboijj maybe do some more digging inkwell

@LondonVillie

View attachment 1064615View attachment 1064616View attachment 1064618View attachment 1064621

i agree and obviously. But the native jerkoff is ignorant because they were far from being the only bone moggers.
Eskimos are also wide boned
The saami are generally good looking and have light eyes. I’m talking about “pure” saami specifically. A lot if not most saami seem to be be mixed with Swedes and Norwegians but there are a few remaining in Russia and Finland and from the pics I’ve seen they have good bones and colouring

• +1
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 7651, datboijj and 1 other person
ugly ass mutant motherfucker

no wonder why the spanish looked them as animal

264102e847799b76584ae80dc3618821

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Suifuel ngl...

• So Sad
nigga just discovered mewing

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, 5'8manlet, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Amd they knew long hair on dudes maximize their attractiveness

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 7651
The saami are generally good looking and have light eyes. I’m talking about “pure” saami specifically. A lot if not most saami seem to be be mixed with Swedes and Norwegians but there are a few remaining in Russia and Finland and from the pics I’ve seen they have good bones and colouring
You are right that alot of samis are mixed but the dont generally have light eyes. Half of them including the ones who are mixed with scandos have dark eyes. If you look at an eyecolour map of europe you will see that northern Scandinavia has more dark eyes then southern it is because of the sami people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 7651
How are you supposed breathe while running tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
You are right that alot of samis are mixed but the dont generally have light eyes. Half of them including the ones who are mixed with scandos have dark eyes. If you look at an eyecolour map of europe you will see that northern Scandinavia has more dark eyes then southern it is because of the sami people
By dark do you mean hazel or actual dark brown? Also which saami are the purest? I’ve read it’s those in Russia

• +1
Reactions: N1c
By dark do you mean hazel or actual dark brown? Also which saami are the purest? I’ve read it’s those in Russia
Hazel and darkbrown. Every eye colour wich is considered brown in Scandinavia. I think it is the Russian Saamis. The most mixed Saamis is however the Finnish ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Hazel and darkbrown. Every eye colour wich is considered brown in Scandinavia. I think it is the Russian Saamis. The most mixed Saamis is however the Finnish ones
I see but they’re all light skinned right?

I see but they’re all light skinned right?
Yeah they are. Some are olive skin like Southern Europeans but that is still light and not the majority of them

Yeah they are. Some are olive skin like Southern Europeans but that is still light and not the majority of them
I’d like to see olive skinned ones I can’t find any on google

• +1
Reactions: N1c
1830 Philadelphia painter George Catlin documented the lives of people in more than 50 native american tribes , they had different diets and traditions among them however he noticed they never had health problems and had perfectly healthy straight teeth , as the autists we are we also know what bone moggers native americans were .
View attachment 1064570
"Native Americans explained to Catlin that breath inhaled through the mouth sapped the body of strength, deformed their face, and caused stress and disease (while) breath inhaled through the nose kept the body strong, made the face beautiful, and prevented disease. ‘The air which enters the lungs (mouth breathing) is as different from that which enters the nostrils as distilled water is different from the water in an ordinary cistern or a frog pond" Catlin wrote.

"In great detail, Catlin described how nasal breathing among the Plains Native Americans started at birth. After breastfeeding, for example, mothers would carefully close the mouths of infants, even standing over them at night to ensure their young mouths would remain closed while sleeping. As adults, Catlin recounted how tribal members would resist smiling with their teeth showing to keep even small amounts of air from entering the mouth."

those cheekbones they have never fail to impress me
moggers

• +1
View attachment 1064570

Why they have long midface? Aren't mike mew is Long midface hater and short midface fanboy?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
tfw a bunch of uneducated shaven monkeys know better than 90% of the world
imagine IQmogging a normie with 8 years university and 20 years of 'professional' experience as a fucking plains savage without even trying. jfl at the 21st century

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer