Breedability of short, but GL women?

D

Deleted member 17578

Emerald
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Posts
39,859
Reputation
94,813
Matched this girl on bumble:
SOVWDEh4oX-NtXqYY6cJrDUMVg1Rt5ACBPYYdDQyA1PuJsSkMlOesxwwzsEFOsmtkzMTMHpP5y65C0wFgQEIwy8D36YWjhcXjMyv-luBaLkxP2JWYpSep4Two-wiGsq6-JjIue03PNeFkmv6ykxMLiLH4sk71AKf_uLFIGIudrx2U38xUEfNqYePYe6eCoroMgvVTNitEV0bUCZe9eoz7D5eBOiwTK7XNvFjWv3XX1vEY7EOEHmS2FaCvW_TJNpSvQy2dBk6wh4r76YLNBGFRtEhOilK48wRnj07AZVXEeEzZlwtf2_c5L-x3b1u-XTMwTe7vXhDTCrWSkV54nprd4q460eaLd4tWkSlfdKW9FoFgn7NDSHSbhNhUbTuTg8H4C0EIz8HSOTXgzBA19BaGxuGVyAzunF8m9-xC7gckVf8V5epnSCcwIzQf6qqFKv8AFQUFlAG35tFuZcrFOa8H1G3gaqjvp4qorW3v-03jxMwx-QXSLkvWkTJYUQO7GfSYbj2xr3ELyQ5WCmCoMqwj7WPlmaaog9MDs7IjzhX80MtWYNSKSKMFL7lcrtJ5-1KgE8UOMeZJ9SBvXPm5oLqjJ-H4kJOyxMToGkXi8u6_CGYQq1zXg0EvWJOUZfbuCBp7tzEKg-Jzni_LhiBuG72fdxA3oPe_nVcvCy3Woq9mUeZIynHbucoiGMLaPxapGDMIOuHy2EWCB7ahJm6HwWd4j6jL-TJrThPaweO-2sA4tW4ySDbQuKTtiP0nt6EaD9s8JrGFrRER7WEhxY6x66qio452tY0WXLHmxGweydZV4Z2IbGXz1BrYzqTVvpRUvLzygcqxhgZFvGeOeYMWEOsU2SFxC-MipXSfu_iIsINy013L-6J4hzF972uy9amhL9k7Mcqmk-H9swiwhi4vgnx3UDAzE13eaVolHF9Fvjy1tA_c_L0=w989-h1148-no

JOfmRLv9w5J4ZiP0j8apv804S1vHZ-3JfxxqYHCjCOBLaOWLV-T1Q-pjAtFzulRd2-wj0bmIWfYuSMJzMKdvGmBtNwieKUWiC-9D8sgPXIG5UY22fPA6Z4lPxMcWe6FKTreHiSM5GrvUlYo4I3vWJNb_vaor0j8X77Cb9EztgmPv0tONWAzqqBGWK51FhzUw5BF7V8rncwUsJhEQxJe7Yopf7xHLKWjyYFibpqayWLftTIEhqUCHudoRifSnXXSbcefuhMLtlRjpDdlORrlNeA2LG1P2QIOnWCA1cxhs1epx_ApZ5q_4bS8Ao-WXvgFWclU_NaMph7MQJ-3RfV2TUY4z5ih_vvndTBwTTo7X7RaOPDaeX6i3zUjYe3zIUMmZ8Wv3VUIO3EGcMVR5ftpNoziQVvQN4vcu-G3C5uF828272G-QgVuLk_HLstD39rf0TiXjsmWI8oSx9P-hC043qEqezfNka8isL1XNlYgdyU60ExmB4Vxtdl_cYpZDRFQhpJSIkOtSQZFfcarjd0-rKJoTTbD-JDtAHEb9A8voKXwFVfZuKKe6WEedZBZNYtajxZliwEAYn_PvM6L2Dae_9KUN7kOUOPJ5_4_XcOSsmPkBPxdxHWCb-iM1QBPzO-Y4BzuGO-ffwzJPuXfbX6afycSNKC8hYrYwR4IV7261fzC25HeNrgIYtNHUhkOcg0xVz9mI0TV-_Qzro9rQKADGymHr6qya0CxPcwGWh0AcyRnEf9y-RVg2arHnUEt9Sdh0hLHamw2yEgXT9C-9viXEouLKFnxuiTaxK0Dyw8GbRkjKm1r7eZaLME64zTEcNT6_XqbQ-LiuineMKcGaCB5Ys7w-RN9mGghktifDvx5yBENt7MTToAVIaNQLSRMs8XfyWlVeqZYd-EUY2MgXvRhSD4vnKPl3DqcqFbZJB4Eab8ascEtr=w584-h1297-no


She's spanish. Looks stacylite tier to me facially. But her body seems average +

She's 5'2 tall. Womanlet.

The match already expired due to her not sending the first message on bumble. This obviously because I am a truecel and she probably miss-swiped me.

But it lead me to conclude that face >>> height always. I would def breed this stacylite womanlet over a lesser-looking, but taller woman. Say becky+ 5'10.


Face is everything and I'll never have this cuz im truecel.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 23558, SecularIslamist and 2 others
face and body is what matters for females
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17578 and leveruis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and thereallegend
The match already expired due to her not sending the first message on bumble. This obviously because I am a truecel and she probably miss-swiped me.
Caged
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
Matched this girl on bumble:
SOVWDEh4oX-NtXqYY6cJrDUMVg1Rt5ACBPYYdDQyA1PuJsSkMlOesxwwzsEFOsmtkzMTMHpP5y65C0wFgQEIwy8D36YWjhcXjMyv-luBaLkxP2JWYpSep4Two-wiGsq6-JjIue03PNeFkmv6ykxMLiLH4sk71AKf_uLFIGIudrx2U38xUEfNqYePYe6eCoroMgvVTNitEV0bUCZe9eoz7D5eBOiwTK7XNvFjWv3XX1vEY7EOEHmS2FaCvW_TJNpSvQy2dBk6wh4r76YLNBGFRtEhOilK48wRnj07AZVXEeEzZlwtf2_c5L-x3b1u-XTMwTe7vXhDTCrWSkV54nprd4q460eaLd4tWkSlfdKW9FoFgn7NDSHSbhNhUbTuTg8H4C0EIz8HSOTXgzBA19BaGxuGVyAzunF8m9-xC7gckVf8V5epnSCcwIzQf6qqFKv8AFQUFlAG35tFuZcrFOa8H1G3gaqjvp4qorW3v-03jxMwx-QXSLkvWkTJYUQO7GfSYbj2xr3ELyQ5WCmCoMqwj7WPlmaaog9MDs7IjzhX80MtWYNSKSKMFL7lcrtJ5-1KgE8UOMeZJ9SBvXPm5oLqjJ-H4kJOyxMToGkXi8u6_CGYQq1zXg0EvWJOUZfbuCBp7tzEKg-Jzni_LhiBuG72fdxA3oPe_nVcvCy3Woq9mUeZIynHbucoiGMLaPxapGDMIOuHy2EWCB7ahJm6HwWd4j6jL-TJrThPaweO-2sA4tW4ySDbQuKTtiP0nt6EaD9s8JrGFrRER7WEhxY6x66qio452tY0WXLHmxGweydZV4Z2IbGXz1BrYzqTVvpRUvLzygcqxhgZFvGeOeYMWEOsU2SFxC-MipXSfu_iIsINy013L-6J4hzF972uy9amhL9k7Mcqmk-H9swiwhi4vgnx3UDAzE13eaVolHF9Fvjy1tA_c_L0=w989-h1148-no

JOfmRLv9w5J4ZiP0j8apv804S1vHZ-3JfxxqYHCjCOBLaOWLV-T1Q-pjAtFzulRd2-wj0bmIWfYuSMJzMKdvGmBtNwieKUWiC-9D8sgPXIG5UY22fPA6Z4lPxMcWe6FKTreHiSM5GrvUlYo4I3vWJNb_vaor0j8X77Cb9EztgmPv0tONWAzqqBGWK51FhzUw5BF7V8rncwUsJhEQxJe7Yopf7xHLKWjyYFibpqayWLftTIEhqUCHudoRifSnXXSbcefuhMLtlRjpDdlORrlNeA2LG1P2QIOnWCA1cxhs1epx_ApZ5q_4bS8Ao-WXvgFWclU_NaMph7MQJ-3RfV2TUY4z5ih_vvndTBwTTo7X7RaOPDaeX6i3zUjYe3zIUMmZ8Wv3VUIO3EGcMVR5ftpNoziQVvQN4vcu-G3C5uF828272G-QgVuLk_HLstD39rf0TiXjsmWI8oSx9P-hC043qEqezfNka8isL1XNlYgdyU60ExmB4Vxtdl_cYpZDRFQhpJSIkOtSQZFfcarjd0-rKJoTTbD-JDtAHEb9A8voKXwFVfZuKKe6WEedZBZNYtajxZliwEAYn_PvM6L2Dae_9KUN7kOUOPJ5_4_XcOSsmPkBPxdxHWCb-iM1QBPzO-Y4BzuGO-ffwzJPuXfbX6afycSNKC8hYrYwR4IV7261fzC25HeNrgIYtNHUhkOcg0xVz9mI0TV-_Qzro9rQKADGymHr6qya0CxPcwGWh0AcyRnEf9y-RVg2arHnUEt9Sdh0hLHamw2yEgXT9C-9viXEouLKFnxuiTaxK0Dyw8GbRkjKm1r7eZaLME64zTEcNT6_XqbQ-LiuineMKcGaCB5Ys7w-RN9mGghktifDvx5yBENt7MTToAVIaNQLSRMs8XfyWlVeqZYd-EUY2MgXvRhSD4vnKPl3DqcqFbZJB4Eab8ascEtr=w584-h1297-no


She's spanish. Looks stacylite tier to me facially. But her body seems average +

She's 5'2 tall. Womanlet.

The match already expired due to her not sending the first message on bumble. This obviously because I am a truecel and she probably miss-swiped me.

But it lead me to conclude that face >>> height always. I would def breed this stacylite womanlet over a lesser-looking, but taller woman. Say becky+ 5'10.


Face is everything and I'll never have this cuz im truecel.
Would breed.

But the kid has a really good chance at being an utter manlet jfl. Could be a Niko situation but idk. Ideal is a 5'9 chick.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
?
short height is a halo in women
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22190
Asdfoif


I look mentally ill and therefore repulsive to women like her that are happy 24/7 due to female+looks privileges and their effect on neural development.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bashan
Would breed.

But the kid has a really good chance at being an utter manlet jfl. Could be a Niko situation but idk. Ideal is a 5'9 chick.
I'd rather have daughers than sons anyways tbh.

I couldn't handle the mog if I get a tall son and he starts bringing home prime JBs in his teenage years. I would rope at that sight when reflecting on my own childhood.
 
6'3 and 5'11 is a strong superior couple. People will admire you everywhere :feelshah:
6'3 and 5'0 mogs. that will get admired harder, every single foid will be filled to the brim with jealousy of your gf and the height difference she has with her bf. those 5'11 war hogs could never have it
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Bashan
6'3 and 5'0 mogs. that will get admired harder, every single foid will be filled to the brim with jealousy of your gf and the height difference she has with her bf. those 5'11 war hogs could never have it
kelso-thatsevetiesshow.gif
 
JFL at discussing ideal height.

Height only matters on a women relative to you so you don't look like a cuck getting mogger by her. It does nothing to boost attractiveness.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
how to cuck your genetic line any%
thinking mtdna will influence the genetics of your male offspring and cucking yourself into dating a tranny because of it is the most pathetic, woman worshipping, cucked, peasant, low iq, no self respect having thing you can do.
 
Would never breed a short woman for the sake of my son(s). Obv it doesn't affect attractiveness though.
 
thinking mtdna will influence the genetics of your male offspring and cucking yourself into dating a tranny because of it is the most pathetic, woman worshipping, cucked, peasant, low iq, no self respect having thing you can do.
a manlet wrote this
 

Similar threads

Volksstaffel
Replies
2
Views
40
deris
deris
WonkyChin186
Replies
11
Views
59
kyril
kyril
unknownincel
Replies
11
Views
84
jertbaksto
jertbaksto
Slavurik
Replies
0
Views
36
Slavurik
Slavurik
horseman
Replies
4
Views
44
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top