Breeding should be your life goal after ascending.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
There is not much to do in this world but to create something that will last longer than you. Can you really live a fulfilling life just focusing on a career? A study found that "People who have kids report being happier and more satisfied," and the creation of life is one of the most beautiful things you can witness. That's why everyone should breed, unless you are a truecel. As for me, once I'm more financially stable (I'm 15 right now), I will have a kid as soon as possible.

REP IT PLEASE :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, HTN_Mentalcel, lemonnz and 10 others
Only bring kids in this world if u are mentally and physically capable and prepared to push them into becoming something successful. Otherwise you are a piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, hypernormie, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
water my friend

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Only bring kids in this world if u are mentally ill and physically capable and prepared to push them into becoming something successful. Otherwise you are a piece of shit.
Very true. I have been working on getting more NT, and it's working finally. So, I think I would be a good dad.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Jason Voorhees
water my friend
People don't realize how important it is. Though, I talked to people at my school and most of them said they don't want kids.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
There is not much to do in this world but to create something that will last longer than you. Can you really live a fulfilling life just focusing on a career? A study found that "People who have kids report being happier and more satisfied," and the creation of life is one of the most beautiful things you can witness. That's why everyone should breed, unless you are a truecel. As for me, once I'm more financially stable (I'm 15 right now), I will have a kid as soon as possible.
I can't BREED

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, CoreSchizo and FutureSlayer
Very true. I have been working on getting more NT, and it's working finally. So, I think I would be a good dad.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

REP IT PLEASE :soy::soy::soy:
i need to breed with ballora then i can do whatever i want in life, because ive done what i needed to do.

i need to breed with ballora then i can do whatever i want in life, because ive done what i needed to do.
Stop stealing my plans nigga get your own girl

Stop stealing my plans nigga get your own girl
good luck trying to do that with a skinless face. you'll have to change your name to masterOgre.

Don't worry so much about financial stability. Choosing the right woman to breed with is WAY WAY more important. Infinitely more important.

Don't fall for the bullshit saying that kids are expensive. Or that they gotta have a certain standard of living. Fuck anyone, and even the whole of society itself, for looking down on you if you decide to have kids without having acquired all the same level of provisions that they and their pansy ass peers deem prerequisite to raising kids. Impose on their spaces (public libraries etc) with extreme impudent malice while they're there with their kids. Fuck their dirty looks while your child is running around loudly misbehaving. Let their kids grow up to be inhibited mentally unstable cogs that end up working for your kids.

Kids are resilient. Some of the most successful people in this world came from nothing. I myself would have certainly been much more successful as an adult had my parents struggled more when I was a kid. They would have had real problems to worry about instead of fake fuckin bullshit ones. I would have had a much better baseline for where my values should stand. Instead I had to spend most of my 20's running around unlearning a heap of shit while "finding myself". Show me any person who grew up in 3rd world conditions who doesn't know exactly who they are, and needs to "find themselves" by 18 years of age.

Do everything opposite that Western society says you should do, and let that be a shining example for your children that will benefit them for the entirety of their lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
legit. there's nothing more valuable you can create than a big family. your children are you and you live through them to some extent

• +1
Don't worry so much about financial stability. Choosing the right woman to breed with is WAY WAY more important. Infinitely more important.

Don't fall for the bullshit saying that kids are expensive. Or that they gotta have a certain standard of living. Fuck anyone, and even the whole of society itself, for looking down on you if you decide to have kids without having acquired all the same level of provisions that they and their pansy ass peers deem prerequisite to raising kids. Impose on their spaces (public libraries etc) with extreme impudent malice while they're there with their kids. Fuck their dirty looks while your child is running around loudly misbehaving. Let their kids grow up to be inhibited mentally unstable cogs that end up working for your kids.

Kids are resilient. Some of the most successful people in this world came from nothing. I myself would have certainly been much more successful as an adult had my parents struggled more when I was a kid. They would have had real problems to worry about instead of fake fuckin bullshit ones. I would have had a much better baseline for where my values should be. Instead I had to spend most of my 20's running around unlearning a heap of shit while "finding myself". Show me any person who grew up in 3rd world conditions who doesn't know exactly who they are and needs to "find themselves" at 18 years of age.

Do everything opposite that Western society says you should do, and let that be a shining example for your children that will benefit them for the entirety of their lives.
Appreciate the advice, bhai. That's true, the most successful people come from nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
good luck trying to do that with a skinless face. you'll have to change your name to masterOgre.
Cope you are not touching me

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
how are you getting more NT
New medication. The old medication I was on wasn't doing anything. This medication is literally making me feel much better. I have barely any social anxiety now.

New medication. The old medication I was on wasn't doing anything. This medication is literally making me feel much better. I have barely any social anxiety now.
what meds

water

• +1
A study found that "People who have kids report being happier and more satisfied," and the creation of life is one of the most beautiful things you can witness. That's why everyone should breed, unless you are a truecel.

• JFL
Appreciate the advice, bhai. That's true, the most successful people come from nothing.
What I've observed growing up in the West is that most middle class people (I'm talking about whites because that's the world I came from) are much more concerned with looking like good parents than actually being good ones. It was already starting to become this way with some white families when I was a kid in the 90's, but now everyone is like that.

Most of the interactions people have with their children in public are driven by a desire for the approval of any random person that might bear witness to the intetacion, and it MAKES ME FUCKING SICK beyond words. You always see white people in the grocery store or whatever kneeling down to their kid's level and talking to them with a bunch of "we's", "now's", "need's" and overly dramatic "Okaaaay's". For example they'll squat, look onto their kids' eyes, and say something like, "Now what did we talk about before we came here? When we're in the supermarket we need to be calm because there are other people shopping. OKAAAAAY??"

I hate this because kids aren't stupid. While their parents might really talk to them like an absolute fuckin retard at home, they certainly don't squat down with all the fake expressions and mannerisms while doing it. This behavior over the years will foster in their children a slavish need for the approval of others. It's especially detrimental for the development of boys. Boys who grew up with parents like this are the same ones you always see destined for lifelong domestic subjugation/heartache. They're the same boys you see shocked when they get their love interests stolen by some bad boy who DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN about what anyone thinks of their behavior.

One thing I really admire about the black community is that they have a much higher prevalence of adversity towards this kind of thing. Had a friend from the hood who was raised by a single mother who gave him a very important piece of advice at the age of five or so, after dumping a guy that had been dating her. When he asked his mom why she dumped him she told him, "He was too nice, and women say they like that but we really don't. Erich, listen to me very carefully, I don't want no nice mother fucker ANYWHERE NEAR ME!" His momma was a real one. Want to take a guess on whether or not Erich grew up to be successful with women? Getting what he wants from his relationships with them?

Anyways, when I'm in public with my wife and son I act no differently than I do when not in public. I'm loud, somewhat crass, imposing, blunt and to the point. I do not apologize to anyone with my words, my tone, or my body language. I take up lots of space, as does my son wildly running around screaming "FUCK" and what have you at the top of his lungs, and if he asks me "what's this" about a specific item I usually tell him "It's JUNK". My wife sometimes gets embarrassed lol, but that's too bad.

Don't get me wrong. There's a time and a place to be tactful, and my boy won't grow up without a thorough education in all that. For now though let him offend everyone around him, let him see how strangers disapprove of me allowing it, and let him glean invaluable knowledge by witnessing how I react to such disapproval. How I stand my ground looking them all right in the eye while giving zero fucks about what they think about it. Body language and everything else. At this age there's no better example I could possibly set for him.

Forgive me, this is getting pretty long. One last thing though. Generally speaking my father is by no means a man whom I admire for the way he leads his life and deals with people. Though there are a few things he said/did when I was a kid that I really appreciate witnessing. One time some unacquainted lady curtly asked him something like "What what are we doing here?". Can't remember exactly but it was something along those lines. He looked right at her and asked, "What's this "WE" shit? You got a mouse in your pocket?" Lol, it's usually little things like this that often have the biggest impact on a child's development. I'm very grateful for the few times I got to see my father respond this way after being confronted with the disapproval of strangers and acquaintances. My son will have many more such instances to draw on as he grows.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie and incel194012940
i wil never ascend. i will die a virgin, no girl is attracted to me

Kids are resilient. Some of the most successful people in this world came from nothing. I myself would have certainly been much more successful as an adult had my parents struggled more when I was a kid. They would have had real problems to worry about instead of fake fuckin bullshit ones. I would have had a much better baseline for where my values should stand. Instead I had to spend most of my 20's running around unlearning a heap of shit while "finding myself". Show me any person who grew up in 3rd world conditions who doesn't know exactly who they are, and needs to "find themselves" by 18 years of age.

Faggot is going to have annoying misbehaving kids

Cross your fingers you don't run into someone like me

I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!I cant breed , INCEL LIVES MATTER!
Based.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Faggot is going to have annoying misbehaving kids

Cross your fingers you don't run into someone like me
Someone like what, an internet tough guy? Hope you're either trained or have a lot of experience in fights. I've been in more than I can quickly recall in my 36 years and have never lost once. Don't want to jump to conclusions here, but I'd knock your dick in the dirt.

And let me correct you, I HAVE an annoying misbehaving kid.

3733185 IMG 20231029 170933
IMG 20230530 215459
IMG 20240408 020437

Think I've never run into tougher people than you with the same attitude? You'd do the same thing each and every one of them did and back down.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AND FOREVER

Someone like what, an internet tough guy? Hope you're either trained or have a lot of experience in fights. I've been in more than I can quickly recall in my 36 years and have never lost once. Don't want to jump to conclusions here, but I'd knock your dick in the dirt.

View attachment 2845010View attachment 2844978View attachment 2845011

Think I've never run into tougher people than you with the same attitude? You'd do the same thing each and every one of them did and back down.
Funny you assume I am only using fists

I get too angry. I will do anything when I'm angry enough.

Funny you assume I am only using fists

I get too angry. I will do anything when I'm angry enough.
Nigga please.

00008IMG 00008 BURST20240408030114
IMG 20240408 025223

Anger can be helpful, but go ahead and seethe at a mountain and push on it as hard as you can. See if it moves any.

You'd best just think twice about letting your sensibilities come between you and not minding your business in public. One of the worst things someone could ever do is get involved with something that doesn't concern them regarding another man and his family. Go ask any cop how nerve wracking responding to domestic calls can be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Michael Myers

View attachment 2845010View attachment 2844978View attachment 2845011

Idk who’s cuter. Your son or you.

• +1
What I've observed growing up in the West is that most middle class people (I'm talking about whites because that's the world I came from) are much more concerned with looking like good parents than actually being good ones. It was already starting to become this way with some white families when I was a kid in the 90's, but now everyone is like that.

Most of the interactions people have with their children in public are driven by a desire for the approval of any random person that might bear witness to the intetacion, and it MAKES ME FUCKING SICK beyond words. You always see white people in the grocery store or whatever kneeling down to their kid's level and talking to them with a bunch of "we's", "now's", "need's" and overly dramatic "Okaaaay's". For example they'll squat, look onto their kids' eyes, and say something like, "Now what did we talk about before we came here? When we're in the supermarket we need to be calm because there are other people shopping. OKAAAAAY??"

I hate this because kids aren't stupid. While their parents might really talk to them like an absolute fuckin retard at home, they certainly don't squat down with all the fake expressions and mannerisms while doing it. This behavior over the years will foster in their children a slavish need for the approval of others. It's especially detrimental for the development of boys. Boys who grew up with parents like this are the same ones you always see destined for lifelong domestic subjugation/heartache. They're the same boys you see shocked when they get their love interests stolen by some bad boy who DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN about what anyone thinks of their behavior.

One thing I really admire about the black community is that they have a much higher prevalence of adversity towards this kind of thing. Had a friend from the hood who was raised by a single mother who gave him a very important piece of advice at the age of five or so, after dumping a guy that had been dating her. When he asked his mom why she dumped him she told him, "He was too nice, and women say they like that but we really don't. Erich, listen to me very carefully, I don't want no nice mother fucker ANYWHERE NEAR ME!" His momma was a real one. Want to take a guess on whether or not Erich grew up to be successful with women? Getting what he wants from his relationships with them?

Anyways, when I'm in public with my wife and son I act no differently than I do when not in public. I'm loud, somewhat crass, imposing, blunt and to the point. I do not apologize to anyone with my words, my tone, or my body language. I take up lots of space, as does my son wildly running around screaming "FUCK" and what have you at the top of his lungs, and if he asks me "what's this" about a specific item I usually tell him "It's JUNK". My wife sometimes gets embarrassed lol, but that's too bad.

Don't get me wrong. There's a time and a place to be tactful, and my boy won't grow up without a thorough education in all that. For now though let him offend everyone around him, let him see how strangers disapprove of me allowing it, and let him glean invaluable knowledge by witnessing how I react to such disapproval. How I stand my ground looking them all right in the eye while giving zero fucks about what they think about it. Body language and everything else. At this age there's no better example I could possibly set for him.

Forgive me, this is getting pretty long. One last thing though. Generally speaking my father is by no means a man whom I admire for the way he leads his life and deals with people. Though there are a few things he said/did when I was a kid that I really appreciate witnessing. One time some unacquainted lady curtly asked him something like "What what are we doing here?". Can't remember exactly but it was something along those lines. He looked right at her and asked, "What's this "WE" shit? You got a mouse in your pocket?" Lol, it's usually little things like this that often have the biggest impact on a child's development. I'm very grateful for the few times I got to see my father respond this way after being confronted with the disapproval of strangers and acquaintances. My son will have many more such instances to draw on as he grows.
The most important parts of your development are the parts that you have the least control over :feelscry:

• +1