BREEDINGPILL IS THE ULTIMATE BLACK PILL TBH

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
YOU'RE NOT BLACKPILLED IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE BREEDING PILL

THE ABILITY TO PASS ON YOUR GENES IS THE ULTIMATE MARKER OF YOU AS A MAN

IF YOU'RE 1 PSL AND CONTINUE YOUR GENETIC LINE BUT SEAN O' PRY FAILS THEN YOU MOG SEAN O' PRY AS YOU DID THE ONE THING WE'RE MEANT TO DO BIOLOGICALLY BUT HE DIDN'T

EXTENDING THIS, THE MORE KIDS YOU HAVE TECHNICALLY THE BIGGER MOGGER YOU ARE

SPANIARDS, WHEN COLONIZING IN COUNTRIES LIKE COLOMBIA AND ARGENTINA,TOOK PRIDE IN HOW MANY KIDS THEY FATHERED, ESPECIALLY IF THEY WERE FROM DIFFERENT MOTHERS

PSL DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU AREN'T CREATING AN ARMY OF GIGA MOGGER CHILDREN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6403, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
it doesn't matter if you think about how we will all die eventually

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
that raises chances of having daughters though, unless you plan to abort every one of them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CFW432, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Breeding dosent matter. Your purpose is whatever you want it to be.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
life doesnt matter if youre not Zachary Cox

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, Deleted member 10104 and 2 others
cope eri seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Faf0c6c863d3bbe2d91c2a941783e7ab

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and owlofathena
that raises chances of having daughters though, unless you plan to abort every one of them
Cope, daughters are a way for your genes to ascend.

How the fuck can so many guys get blackpilled but not breedingpilled?

Muh having a daughter is cucked, she has the same genes as you aka she's an extension of you in the same way as a son.
A daughter just has a bigger chance of breeding so it's actually better biologically speaking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 10679, Pillarman and 1 other person
YOU'RE NOT BLACKPILLED IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE BREEDING PILL

THE ABILITY TO PASS ON YOUR GENES IS THE ULTIMATE MARKER OF YOU AS A MAN

IF YOU'RE 1 PSL AND CONTINUE YOUR GENETIC LINE BUT SEAN O' PRY FAILS THEN YOU MOG SEAN O' PRY AS YOU DID THE ONE THING WE'RE MEANT TO DO BIOLOGICALLY BUT HE DIDN'T

SPANIARDS, WHEN COLONIZING IN COUNTRIES LIKE COLOMBIA AND ARGENTINA,TOOK PRIDE IN HOW MANY KIDS THEY FATHERED, ESPECIALLY IF THEY WERE FROM DIFFERENT MOTHERS

PSL DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU AREN'T CREATING AN ARMY OF GIGA MOGGER CHILDREN
Does that mean Genghis Khan is the Ultimate Mogger, @RealLooksmaxxer

antinatalism is the right way to go

This is only true if we think about the coming generations. For them, having had kids is a sign that you were somehow superior, while a man who didn't reproduce will be seen as a dead-end.

But when they both lived, the Chad without kids had a great life, while the truecel was depressed from the beginning to the end. As you will only experience your life, it's better to be a Chad without kids than a truecel wih one kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
This i want to impregnate every stacy i czn

it doesn't matter if you think about how we will all die eventually
I'd say that makes it matter all the more. I might not be able to live forever, but my genes might.

So this nigga mogs 99% of the forum
Images 5

Also manlet LTN @itsOVER too, I hear hes ghengis Khan level now

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and AlexAP
no bigger cope than muh genetic lineage

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
That's right

I'd say that makes it matter all the more. I might not be able to live forever, but my genes might.
True. But you could also do something that stays forever. A successful athlete, actor, singer etc. will probably live longer in people's heads than someone who had 2 kids. We still think today about famous people who died centuries ago, even if they had no kids.

I personally would want kids because they would bring me a purpose and happiness (I suppose), my genetic lineage isn't that important for me.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 12002
True. But you could also do something that stays forever. A successful athlete, actor, singer etc. will probably live longer in people's heads than someone who had 2 kids. We still think today about famous people who died centuries ago, even if they had no kids.

I personally would want kids because they would bring me a purpose and happiness (I suppose), my genetic lineage isn't that important for me.
Think of this way, if a catastrophic event came along and reduced society to the stone age (it could very well happen) history will be forgotten after a few generations. History will surely be forgotten, but your descendents might still be running around. It doesn't matter that they won't know who you were. The fact is they wouldn't be there if it weren't for you, and that's something.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back