BrendioEEE Grooming Barely Legal Teen [GET IN HERE]

the other way around, more like. this female's been around for years now and has dozens upon dozens of orbiters. this smelly sack of lard called "brendioeee" was merely one of them. i pity him, in all honesty.

this also got him perma'd from incels.is.

oh damn ok. that's annoying that she has to bother us but I can't say I'm surprised

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and LookistWorld
@Broken, fuck you, you useless attention whore. Let the men have a place to chit chat. You damn foids invaded video games, sports and many other things and now this forum for men only?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bluepill, Alexanderr and 7 others
@Broken, fuck you, you useless attention whore. Let the men have a place to chit chat. You damn foids invaded video games, sports and many other things and now this forum for men only?
I hate these "blackpilled" women with such a passion. Why do they need to come into our spaces? For orbiters and attention. That's it. And this wretched whore claimed Brendio as a victim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Bluepill, BigBoy and 2 others
I hate these "blackpilled" women with such a passion. Why do they need to come into our spaces? For orbiters and attention. That's it. And this wretched whore claimed Brendio as a victim
I’m disappointed in @BrendioEEE for being cool with this shit. He should of told the hole the forum is men only and that it wouldn’t be respectful to invade a men only forum.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, BigBoy and LookistWorld
Ban that whore or i will demolish her! I'm disappointed in brendio tbh. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Niggas turn bluepilled real quick when they think they find a nawalt. JFL.
Probably one of them typical ’I’m not like the other girls’ foids that is actually like the other girls.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and stuckneworleans
Is there a thread? I’m not a member of that site.
i dunno what you're asking for, but this is the reason if that's what you're asking
https://incels.is/goto/post?id=3746683

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
i dunno what you're asking for, but this is the reason if that's what you're asking
https://incels.is/goto/post?id=3746683
this fat midget belongs on IT :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
In a bit I’ll confirm that RichardSpencel knew she was here as well. Stay tuned. @knajjd Just don’t ban him please, love his content.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
I also have reason to believe that @RichardSpencel knew she was on this board as well. Admins take it easy on him though.
Yeah I did,she PM'd me a week ago,I used to know her well and was cool with her.

Only reason I didn't bully that fat fuck into oblivion with @Goblin and the likes was because they are dating

It is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Dedsrsmaxxer, Alexanderr and 5 others
Yeah I did,she PM'd me a week ago,I used to know her well and was cool with her.

Only reason I didn't bully that fat fuck into oblivion with @Goblin and the likes was because they are dating

It is what it is

Shit man, I'm writing the thread that was supposed to expose you as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@knajjd - forget what I said, ban him. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Bluepill, looksmaxxtocope and 1 other person

It is what it is
232445 666d0b18e06dcd710f5d6158583f226b

Context for those who aren't familiar with Vintage Lass or Thalia: 18 year old who loves to frequent male dominated spaces. Thinks she's Blackpilled and trad but she's actually mentally ill and heavily indoctrinated. She was popular on 4chan (pol and r9k) when she was about 16. Don't ask me how I know all this bullshit.
Alll women are indoctrinated

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Spit that truth, BrettyBoy!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BigBoy, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
JFL at him, the moment he got a slight whiff of attention, he completely turned into a bluepilled betabuxx. LOL if you think he moves her out and she stays loyal to him, all this is to gain access to Hollywood chads.

Popcorn worthy meme.
Popcorn

It is what it is
They are on different continents, so is he that desperate that he is simping via LDR?
Just lol at this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4804, DidntRead and 6 others
JFL at him, the moment he got a slight whiff of attention, he completely turned into a bluepilled betabuxx. LOL if you think he moves her out and she stays loyal to him, all this is to gain access to Hollywood chads.

Popcorn worthy meme.
View attachment 251394

They are on different continents, so is he that desperate that he is simping via LDR?
Just lol at this shit

I used to orbit her and tried to ruin my name on the internet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans and diggbicc
Just lol at this shit
In her latest video she set up a fund for Orbiters to pay her to do stupid shit like voice over and what not.

Then she's gonna take that money to buy a plane ticket to move is what it seems like is there plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Hades, DidntRead and 3 others
Wow what is all this drama?
Females joining male forums
Blackpilled Bros turning into pedo simps?!? Wtf is this shit? JFL

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BigBoy and Blackout.xl
Wow what is all this drama?
Females joining male forums
Blackpilled Bros turning into pedo simps?!? Wtf is this shit? JFL

you're not blackpilled if you forget about these views at the drop of a hat. just fucking weak.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, DidntRead, stuckneworleans and 2 others
i dont see the big deal

im sure she has a nice pussy. any man with a sexdrive would be down to sex her up

how is brendio "betraying" anyone?

he joined a incel forum, because he was incel at that time. but of course, his genetics clearly are good enough to attract 1 or 2 girls out there

so he found a girl that wants to fuck him? who cares? whats the big deal?

now sure, maybe you should ban him from the incel forum since hes no longer incel. sure go ahead

but i dont see the point of saying hes a betrayer. what did he betray?

also. whos to say hes bluepilled? hes just going along with a chance at pussy. that not bluepill. thats just natural trying to fuck some prime puss when you get the chance

you can be niggerpilled or whateverpilled, doesnt matter, if you think you got a chance to pound some prime puss you gonna take it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
i dont see the big deal

im sure she has a nice pussy. any man with a sexdrive would be down to sex her up

he joined a incel forum, because he was incel at that time. but of course, his genetics clearly are good enough to attract 1 or 2 girls out there

now sure, maybe you should ban him from the incel forum since hes no longer incel. sure go ahead

also. whos to say hes bluepilled? hes just going along with a chance at pussy. that not bluepill. thats just natural trying to fuck some prime puss when you get the chance

you can be niggerpilled or whateverpilled, doesnt matter, if you think you got a chance to pound some prime puss you gonna take it
He allowed the woman to enter a forum where women are strictly forbidden by the rules. That's the betrayal. Low IQ if you can't grasp that basic concept

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bluepill, Alexanderr and 5 others
i dont see the big deal

Its a big deal this bitch tried to bash incels on incel tears then tried to victimize herself

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AngryAsianManlet, greenboat and ChoSeungHui
i dont see the big deal

He ALLOWED a woman to join a men only site which is stabbing us all in the back.

It’s a MEN ONLY forum, MEN ONLY. I’m not bothered about the fact that he managed to attract some e-girl but the problem is allowing her HERE.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChoSeungHui
He's in the thread. :feelsgiga: @knajjd unban him for like an hour so we can get a response.

• +1
He allowed the woman to enter a forum where women are strictly forbidden by the rules. That's the betrayal. Low IQ if you can't grasp that basic concept

he "allowed her" to enter?

was he a mod?

if he let her enter, who cares, simply ban her then ban him if you feel like it

if you wanna call him a betrayer for that. then fine. i guess at the end of the day, fuck it, who cares. he might get some pussy. woohoo. ill go back to playing video games and not caring

Dude needs to be banned from all psl sites.

Proves he can get a girl

He ALLOWED a woman to join a men only site which is stabbing us all in the back.

It’s a MEN ONLY forum, MEN ONLY. I’m not bothered about the fact that he managed to attract some e-girl but the problem is allowing her HERE.
Plus this is a forum for looksmaxing and discussing men shit. How can a female relate to us with the exception of severely deformed females?

Plus this is a forum for looksmaxing and discussing men shit. How can a female relate to us with the exception of severely deformed females?

Females can never relate to any male spaces

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, ChoSeungHui and BrettyBoy
Your talking to a simp.
Simps will support simps. They see and think the same way

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Im going to play some chess fuck this shit

Giphy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, Mayorga, rockndogs and 5 others
I remember brendio talked about how his roommate had an AR 15 and that he'd use that to go ER. FBI, please arrest this danger 2 society.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Justttt and LookistWorld
He's in the thread. :feelsgiga: @knajjd unban him for like an hour so we can get a response.
@knajjd, also unban me from ban discussion topic if you can please, I will stop making jokes in it.

he "allowed her" to enter?

was he a mod?

if he let her enter, who cares, simply ban her then ban him if you feel like it

if you wanna call him a betrayer for that. then fine. i guess at the end of the day, fuck it, who cares. he might get some pussy. woohoo. ill go back to playing video games and not caring
He supported her joining the forum and obviously had no intention to ever report her to the mods. He is an accomplice to the crime. But it seems you are having a very hard time grasping this.

i dont see the big deal

there's doing it IRL and then there's doing it online, with an attention whore off r9k, who lives in another continent, who's been PMing p much every incel it could find since late 2016 to amass orbiters. you're just a desperate moron if you fall for such a female.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Bluepill, rockndogs and 7 others
there's doing it IRL and then there's doing it online, with an attention whore off r9k, who lives in another continent, who's been PMing p much every incel it could find since late 2016 to amass orbiters. you're just a desperate moron if you fall for such a female.
T levels of this forum = low
Gay levels of this forum = high

You should start a new cleansing my dear brother, son of Mohammed.

We need our forum to arise once again.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and maxmendietta

Yet cant even ban someone who actually gets attention from a female yet ban someone who legit has impact in the community.

You are so fake.

This dude should be no where near incel spaces
This bitch tried to victimize herself on incel tears then is posting on these sites
This video proves he is a fakecel if even couldnt even bother taking this video down

Last edited:
giphy.gif

• +1
T levels of this forum = low
Gay levels of this forum = high

You should start a new cleansing my dear brother, son of Mohammed.

We need our forum to arise once again.

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and Justttt