BrendioEEE is statusmaxxed

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
In one of his videos, a girl who claimed to be a model commented how she would like to date @BrendioEEE
Thecritter

Thecritter1

Jk, she was obviously virtue-signaling and Brendio is still posting "0" on every thread here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 15099, FEIEAZY and 38 others
Most famous Incel in the world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03 and 13 others
Most girls who email or DM me on various platforms are ethnic, and the ones who aren't are e-girl tier whores a lot of the time. There have been some exceptions, but none I'd talk about publicly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Beetlejuice, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Most girls who email or DM me on various platforms are ethnic, and the ones who aren't are e-girl tier whores a lot of the time. There have been some exceptions, but none I'd talk about publicly.
Damn, you're a celebrity, could slay whenever you want.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, ShowerMaxxing and MugzLePew
Damn, you're a celebrity, could slay whenever you want.
It doesn't count unless they're white and want a LTR, honestly, until I impregnate a white female in a LTR, I might aswell be a virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7044 and 15 others
It doesn't count unless they're white and want a LTR, honestly, until I impregnate a white female in a LTR, I might aswell be a virgin.
Come on, no white female is waiting until marriage, you might as well slay until you find the right one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13318, Looks234 and 6 others
probably some incel from .org larping

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
volcels.org etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, FEIEAZY, Deleted member 7044 and 4 others
Yeah, or maybe he's too high inhib and copes with traditionalism.
I have no inhibitions, the only thing that stops me is the law.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, EverythingMattersCel, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
He has incel bad boy halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6306 and 4 others
Just go on Jubilee and embarrass yourself in front of 84653673 people theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and FEIEAZY
Not even 1 millisecond did I believe this is anything other than a guy posing as a girl online.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, gamma, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7044, ManzareK and 3 others
Not even 1 millisecond did I believe this is anything other than a guy posing as a girl online.
Talks like a foid in the reply tbh. Also defending faggots like a virtue signaling whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, GripMaxxing, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Height has never really been that big of a deal for me honestly, only weight, being white, and location.
Asians slay in California? Another brutal Biggdinkpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, ShowerMaxxing, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Asians slay in California? Another brutal Biggdinkpill.
Some, depends on the type, where they live, etc. Filipinos, and Vietnamese do fine.

Koreans, do alright, Japanese are okay, Chinese are meh.

Honestly the only way you can't slay as an Asian is if you aren't in an asian community, and are in a very predominantly white area. Think where Elliot Rodger lived.

Asians in Core L.A, in the same circumstances, will rot.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Jason Voorhees
Some, depends on the type, where they live, etc. Filipinos, and Vietnamese do fine.

Koreans, do alright, Japanese are okay, Chinese are meh.

Honestly the only way you can't slay as an Asian is if you aren't in an asian community, and are in a very predominantly white area. Think where Elliot Rodger lived.

Asians in Core L.A, in the same circumstances, will rot.
What about curries and Arabs?

What about curries and Arabs?
I have even seen white women in Hijabs with arabs here, pretty much all indians or arabs always have a woman with them. Most of the time, it's the same race as them though.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I have even seen white women in Hijabs with arabs here, pretty much all indians or arabs always have a woman with them. Most of the time, it's the same race as them though.
So the only incels u see are whites. Jbw theory on suicide watch

why live in LA thoe? its the most degenerate city on the planet.

Dam. White women converting to be with arabs???

Dafuuq is dis.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Jason Voorhees
Dam. White women converting to be with arabs???

Dafuuq is dis.
L.A is literally complete clown world. The only way you can succeed at the same level of base level ethnics as a white man, is if you statusmax, are rich, and are a natural Chad.

This is why even people who do Chadfish experiments are surprised with the amount of only subhumans they match with no matter how believable their profile is, or even if they get a Chad to larp for their experiment for them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MugzLePew
why live in LA thoe? its the most degenerate city on the planet.
No choice, you need money to leave. I have been saving up a lot of money though, so I should be able to leave next year.

• +1
No choice, you need money to leave. I have been saving up a lot of money though, so I should be able to leave next year.
Which city are u planning to move to?

Which city are u planning to move to?
I am not going to move to a city, I am going to move to the middle of fucking nowhere. Probably surrounded by a forest or some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, MugzLePew and Jason Voorhees
I am not going to move to a city, I am going to move to the middle of fucking nowhere. Probably surrounded by a forest or some shit.
Arkansas? Lol

Move to a redneck southern state.
I don't think he will find what he wants in the U.S., maybe he will locationmaxx to another country then or give up and search for something else.

• +1
what does that have to do with Brendio he's not black, he wants a virgin girl, southern girls can be freaky too.
He hates blacks and ethnics tho and he wants to distance himself from them and southern states are perfect for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and MugzLePew
hell no, NYC Mogs.
but I figure LA would attract a lot of degenerates can't be that difficult.
According to the data, it's the most hypergamous city in America.

• Woah
Move to a redneck southern state.
Nah, there's like 3 places I might move, but won't say where.
He hates blacks and ethnics tho and he wants to distance himself from them and southern states are perfect for that
I don't hate them, I just expose the truth that they succeed more than whites because of the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
this comment glows so hard .

@BrendioEEE becareful

When you realize Brendio gets approached more than you

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and AlexAP