Brett Maverick has a foot fetish

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
Received 2737809309871748

With my blackpilled eyes I can see multiple tricks to increase his SMV.

- First is a picture where he's premeditely mogging this guy. The semi landwhale probably has no idea what's going on.

- Social setting to picture him as outgoing cool NT while at the same time displaying formality and succes by the way he's dressed.

Now it's the part to tease the foid and get her think about him more

- Show off of height

- 1st tease is the foot fetish thing.

- Second tease is his 4 inches JFL this is obviously a larp since we know for a fact his best friend forever Connor (who faked being mentally ill and now is Flexing his arms against his body to make them appear bigger in all videos) has tried PE and enlarged his dick to smth better. This phrase makes me think he's done it too tbh.

@BrettMaverick I was about to troll the hell out of you out of resentment for that gasgligh you did to me with muh Tiege Hanley but well I got better things to do and I used to kinda like you before :feelsbaton:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
what a simp

Oh my god you have a foot fetish thats like so unique and quirky ive never met a guy who had a fetish likeee thats so special i like different guys you know im not like the other girls myself i like ooold songs from the 90s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eezz, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
@Won'tStopNoodling bro you should steal his bio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, sytyl and Deleted member 5912
@brettmaverick thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Oh my god you have a foot fetish thats like so unique and quirky ive never met a guy who had a fetish likeee thats so special i like different guys you know im not like the other girls myself i like ooold songs from the 90s

oh my god look at this ugly incel and his foot fetish. Thats so disgusting and creepy. He must like feet because he knows that he will never get near a girl's lips or pussy. Ugly loser

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Taylorswift and redhandsbluehands
Nope, the height was a lie. He's actually not 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Chads can flaunt their weird fetishes without being mocked and ostracised. A lot of the time it works in their favour. Women think he's honest and confident instead of creepy and abnormal. Looks literally change everything. If a normie confessed to such a thing its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back