Brettyboy is a meme

Thanks for the info, man.

XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
why are u incels all hating on each other anyways. looksmaxxing is ascending. becoming a better version of yourself, but everyone just drags each other down on here. trust me pushing people and giving them compliments (no bluepill shit tho) will make yourself a better person and happier too.
This goes well with the comments you are making earlier lol

This goes well with the comments you are making earlier lol
you are the one who started jealously shittalking because i talked about getting approached. keep coping bro one day u will feel the same. im no cunt to people who arent retards to me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and turkproducer
you are the one who started jealously shittalking because i talked about getting approached. keep coping bro one day u will feel the same. im no cunt to people who arent retards to me
I am not jealous of nothing LOL

Do you expect me to sit and idly watch you say hate ethnics “sand niggers and niggers”?

I am not even ethnic but racism is disgusting lol,

That's exactly what a proper sad cunt would say
you know what a sad cunt is? someone spamming the forum, getting 16k comments in a low amount of time to be someone on an incel forum. thats what the definition of a sad cunt is.

I am not jealous of nothing LOL

Do you expect me to sit and idly watch you say hate ethnics “sand niggers and niggers”?

I am not even ethnic but racism is disgusting lol,
you are obviously jealous. why else would you call me a manlet and saying im not intimidating and that i will get cheated on after getting approached by lot of girls this summer? stop being delusional retard. go take yourself and your leftism and leave this planet subhuman shit. racism is a wonderful thing

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
you know what a sad cunt is? someone spamming the forum, getting 16k comments in a low amount of time to be someone on an incel forum. thats what the definition of a sad cunt is.

you are obviously jealous. why else would you call me a manlet and saying im not intimidating and that i will get cheated on after getting approached by lot of girls this summer? stop being delusional retard. go take yourself and your leftism and leave this planet subhuman shit. racism is a wonderful thing

Lol I said you’re not intimidating because in comparison to a 6’6 gymcel you are not intimidating.

I am not a leftie, more like right leaning centrist, I recognise that some races are more annoying/disgusting than others in certain actions

I did not mention you being cheated on lol

Racism is low iq, insecurity coping mechanism.

Lol I said you’re not intimidating because in comparison to a 6’6 gymcel you are not intimidating.

I am not a leftie, more like right leaning centrist, I recognise that some races are more annoying/disgusting than others in certain actions

I did not mention you being cheated on lol

Racism is low iq, insecurity coping mechanism.
racism is high iq