Brexit Britain has record low EU immigration but record HIGH non-EU immigration

But muh based Commonwealth immigrants

(((They))) always win.

What difference does it make if they are shitskins with EU citizenship or shitskins from shitholeville.

this would never go down in asia

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
What difference does it make if they are shitskins with EU citizenship or shitskins from shitholeville.

this would never go down in asia
Wut?

We used to get many white immigrants, poles, spanish, etc. Now we are getting less and more shitskins get it

Wut?

We used to get many white immigrants, poles, spanish, etc. Now we are getting less and more shitskins get it

I'm trying to say Europe isn't going to be white so that's cope.

Look at demographics for 18 and under generation. It's already over.

Doesn't matter where they're coming from anymore, ogre for westerners.

• +1
I'm trying to say Europe isn't going to be white so that's cope.
?

Yes the EU immigrants here are/were white.

You're sounding low iq here

?

Yes the EU immigrants here are/were white.

You're sounding low iq here

I'm saying that intra-EU migration is cope, because they're not going to be white anymore.

I'm also saying that the EU was the worst thing that could've happened to Europe, those countries should have their own sovereignty and not have people just permanently moving to another country whenever they feel like it.

That's retarded Germany is filled with Greeks (which I am part) and Spanish going to take jobs, in addition to the shitskin hordes.

It's also retarded UK is full of polacks that also go there to take their jobs.

And soon the intra-EU migrants are all going to be shitskins as the brownification of Europe goes further so it's not going to matter.

My point is these are all band aid solutions, it doesn't matter if the EU is dissolved tomorrow, or all immigration is banned.

They already lost the next generation, Europe's done.

Japan has a bad birth rate too, but they don't have shit skin hordes demographically replacing them so they're good.

In other words the west will die, and Asia will still be strong.

• +1
I'm saying that intra-EU migration is cope, because they're not going to be white anymore.

I'm also saying that the EU was the worst thing that could've happened to Europe, those countries should have their own sovereignty and not have people just permanently moving to another country whenever they feel like it.

That's retarded Germany is filled with Greeks (which I am part) and Spanish going to take jobs, in addition to the shitskin hordes.

It's also retarded UK is full of polacks that also go there to take their jobs.

And soon the intra-EU migrants are all going to be shitskins as the brownification of Europe goes further so it's not going to matter.

My point is these are all band aid solutions, it doesn't matter if the EU is dissolved tomorrow, or all immigration is banned.

They already lost the next generation, Europe's done.

Japan has a bad birth rate too, but they don't have shit skin hordes demographically replacing them so they're good.

In other words the west will die, and Asia will still be strong.
Nope, you're mis-informed on this. Polacks are white, spanish/bulgarians/romanians etc. Certainly are more white than invading shitskins.

A job a polack would have taken here now probably a nigger from nigger-land will take.
You gotta be low IQ to not understand this.

Nope, you're mis-informed on this. Polacks are white, spanish/bulgarians/romanians etc. Certainly are more white than invading shitskins.

A job a polack would have taken here now probably a nigger from nigger-land will take.
You gotta be low IQ to not understand this.

I'm saying it's a rawdeal either way.

Would be better if everyone stayed in their own country, unless they are romantics like me that love a culture and could at least fit in where they're going, not economic rapefugees.

And I'm also saying as the white birth rates continue to fall and the orcs continue to breed, the Spanish and Greeks will not be white countries anymore, and neither will the French.

So a generation from now you're going to have a situation where people are switching countries willy nilly in the EU that are "Spanish" or "Greek" when it's a shitskin and because they're a EU citizen they can travel as they please.

That's why the white countries that have a future should pull out of the EU.

• +1
I'm saying it's a rawdeal either way.

Would be better if everyone stayed in their own country, unless they are romantics like me that love a culture and could at least fit in where they're going, not economic rapefugees.

And I'm also saying as the white birth rates continue to fall and the orcs continue to breed, the Spanish and Greeks will not be white countries anymore, and neither will the French.

So a generation from now you're going to have a situation where people are switching countries willy nilly in the EU that are "Spanish" or "Greek" when it's a shitskin and because they're a EU citizen they can travel as they please.

That's why the white countries that have a future should pull out of the EU.
Even as the stormiest stormcel sperg, I have to unfortunately agree. 1945 marked the end of the white race.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Insomniac
I suppose he has a point.
For now at least Brexit seems to have been a bad choice for the UK. Whether any big difference in the future, time will only tell.

I suppose he has a point.
For now at least Brexit seems to have been a bad choice for the UK. Whether any big difference in the future, time will only tell.
Yeah, accelerated migration from south asia/Middle-east/Africa and a stunted economy.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Early 2000 britain was so damn good man, they need to stop the fucking EE countries from sending in slaves who work for 2.50gbp an hour, it's doing more harm than good.
British chicks love their Pakistani Grooming gangs :love::love::love:
British girls are by far the sluttiest in probably the whole world, it's very well known they love dick so damn much and IDK why, everywhere you go on holiday it's balding englishmen paying for prostitutes and british girls sucking different types of cock, getting gangbanged every night while on holiday.