who mogs?

• Brian Stann

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Maxim

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
I thought they looked similar because of the warrior lower third.

Brian Stann:

@Maxim This guy is an underrated chad. In my opinion he's on the same level as Amnesia, Salludon, Orb etc

• +1
Reactions: thecel
the bottom guy looks a bit gay no offence

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I def get mogged by him but I have a bit more aesthetic beauty imo, though any display of dominance will btfo me since i'm more feminine natured.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1871072311.jpg
    Snapchat-1871072311.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Snapchat-520638911.jpg
    Snapchat-520638911.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 58
underrated. this nigga been on psl forums for years now faggot

underrated. this nigga been on psl forums for years now faggot
Indeed, oldcels like me remember puahate and descend into madness with the more blackpills i discovered :feelswhy:

Indeed, oldcels like me remember puahate and descend into madness with the more blackpills i discovered :feelswhy:
im not really an oldcel. i started talking to thomas like last year and he told me about the OGs. apparently you and him were like the moggers, and orb. idk how u descended into the madness. ur winning with ur genes

how tall is @Maxim

im not really an oldcel. i started talking to thomas like last year and he told me about the OGs. apparently you and him were like the moggers, and orb. idk how u descended into the madness. ur winning with ur genes
Yeah idk either, i may just be a mentalcel but ive only been able to attract subpar women irl. Any hqnp either quickly get bored of me, or were from 4chan or whatever when i change locations, but ive had dryest worst sex life in my native utah and just accepted i'm subhuman long ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and bernanddrago
5'11" 1/2 apparently since my spine is so curved
in the same boat, i'm like 6'1 but could def be 6'2 if i wasn't a pathetic scoliosiscel

in the same boat, i'm like 6'1 but could def be 6'2 if i wasn't a pathetic scoliosiscel
Yeah the average zoomer girl almost height and frame mogs me now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and bernanddrago
He mogs Amnesia and Orb.
@Maxim What's your bodyfat? You look a little bit bloated.
I just store fat in the worst place and have looked bloateded my whole life. I am literally skelly bf% trying to permabulk, but my face always looks like chub cheeks unless i suck them in

Attachments

• Snapchat-1184554156.jpg
    Snapchat-1184554156.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 60
I just store fat in the worst place and have looked bloateded my whole life. I am literally skelly bf% trying to permabulk, but my face always looks like chub cheeks unless i suck them in

When you take Auschwitzmaxxing too seriously.

I'd advice you to roll with lean bulking. You can still lean down a little bit more as I've seen so.

Yeah the average zoomer girl almost height and frame mogs me now

Also you mog almost every country's average male zoomer height with the exception of Netherlands, Montenegro, Estonia and Denmark.

≈6' is good in USA

You are the highest appeal guy in this forum ffs

View attachment 1159601
When you take Auschwitzmaxxing too seriously.
Thats what happens when I have bird bones and try to make gains gymcelling on-and-off for a decade :feelswhy: i'm starting to think I would look bigger if I just did nothing JFL.

Maybe hyperthyroid. Anything oily/sugar goes to my face via bloating/acne/inflammation

But then again hairloss...so idek

Feels good turning pizza into abs. Can you say the same about anyone else? Trade me metabolisms pls i need to slow mine down :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
I'd advice you to roll with lean bulking. You can still lean down a little bit more as I've seen so.

Also you mog almost every country's average male zoomer height with the exception of Netherlands, Montenegro, Estonia and Denmark.

≈6' is good in USA

You are the highest appeal guy in this forum ffs
Yeah idk i just invited a tinder girl over a few months ago and got completely obliterated by her and then ghosted/removed. If my posture makes me get mogged by 5'10 white girls it's beyond over lmao

Yeah idk i just invited a tinder girl over a few months ago and got completely obliterated by her and then ghosted/removed. If my posture makes me get mogged by 5'10 white girls it's beyond over lmao
5'10 Female = 6'3-6'4 male

Are you 5'11.5 with your current posture?

I weighed 120 lbs in highschool :banderas: at least i think i'm higher now
My arms are so much bigger, but thats not saying much

5'10 Female = 6'3-6'4 male

Are you 5'11.5 with your current posture?
Oh no more like 5'10.5 while unconcious of posture
I just reach almost 6'0" in the morning
Probably lower since I slipped a disc last year from lifting, but its mostly healed.

Jfl imagine getting lifting injuries with my size

I'm only attracted to tall women too so dating has been :feelswhy:. Cant imagine breeding with womanlets

Actually i had a lifting injury on my arm, and one on my shoulder

What is wrong with my bones? How is my body this small and brittle. My mom is 5'6" and dad 5'8" so framecel genetics despite russian and azerbaijan

Can barely drink milk too

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
I'm only attracted to tall women too so dating has been :feelswhy:.
Height wouldn't be a problem even if you were shorter than now with that face lol

You can easily do modelling or getting famous on Instagram by your looks w/ NT photographs.
Oh no more like 5'10.5 while unconcious of posture
I just reach almost 6'0" in the morning
Probably lower since I slipped a disc last year from lifting, but its mostly healed.

Jfl imagine getting lifting injuries with my size
Barrett is around 5'11 fyi

You can wear 1-2" lifts if you'd like to.

dont know, i went with the masculine oger

First guy is so fucking ugly jfl

Second guy wins no competition

Brian Stann has a military father phenotype. Looks absolutely "No pudding until you finish your meat"-maxxed. No one wants that