I (27F) fucked up by cheating on my husband with his high school bully

I'll start of by saying I am not proud of this. The only times I've heard about this bully guy before I met him a week ago was when my husband was telling me about his bad experience he had during high school being bullied by this guy. My husband hates his guts. Apparently, he's given my husband a concussion and put him in a hospital.

So, my confession might make me sound like a bad person. I'm not really. This is a confession after all. Confessions are for bad deeds, aren't they.

This guy moved back into our city when covid hit and he lost his job. Like a week ago, my husband and I ran into him when we were out. They talked mostly like old friends catching up. He really didn't seem like a jerk. I figured he is a changed man. I was wrong.

Later that day, I don't know how, he found me on a social media app and messaged me. He didn't follow me or anything, but he messaged me saying it was nice to meet me. Then he proceeded to say things like he thought I was hot and then that I was too hot for my husband and all that. I was starting to see the jerk side of him but I continued to talk because I honestly liked the compliment.

We talked like that for a couple of days like that off and on. He dropped a lot of compliments and a few subtle jabs at my husband. On the third day, he asked me how the sex is with my husband. He told me he knows my husband has a tiny willy (my husband isn't tiny. he is average). Then he told me he'd be willing to give me his big D if I wanted. I turned down his offer politely. I don't know if I am really that faithful of a person, but doing it with this guy seemed like a bad idea. I told him I love my husband and he should stop texting me.

Later at night, he just sent me a dick pic and a text. He said, he has fucked two of my husband's exes while they were still dating. He told me he'd like to continue that tradition and fuck me. He said his cock can fuck that love out of me and that my husband doesn't need to know. He finished by saying not to respond if I wanna remain a good wife. The pic really a dick pic dick pic.. It was him standing in front of a mirror with his dick out. He looked good.. I absolutely loved his body and his cock looked so big. A huge part of me wanted to text him to come over. But I didn't break. I fingered myself to his pic and the thought of him fucking me but I didn't text him back.

He didn't keep his word though. Two days later he texted me again even though I hadn't texted him. He asked me 'seriously? you didn't like my cock?'. I know I still shouldn't have responded, but his cock has been on my mind for the last two days. I told him that I liked it but I can't be cheating on my husband. He then asked me to at least show him my tits because he showed me his cock. I ended up doing that. He proceeded to sweet talk with me and made me show him my pussy and ass too..

He then sent me three random videos. Two of them were girls I didn't recognize sucking on his huge cock. He was making them shit talk about my husband telling how tiny his dick was and how much of a 'pussy' he is and all that. The third one was also a very similar video but it was someone I recognized. It was my husband's sister and looked she much younger so it wasn't recent.

He told me they all loved my husband before they got a chance to try his cock. He then sent me his location and told me to come over. I was super turned on by this point that I ended up going to his place. I am not going to go into details. But, he now has a video of me doing the same thing as in the videos he showed me. He explicitly made me show my wedding ring on camera with his cock in my mouth and I can't even pretend like this happened before I got with my husband if this video ever gets out. He told me no one is going to see it though. He fucked me raw even though I am not on bc all while making me tell how much I love his cock and calling me degrading words. I came so many times and it was super hot for me even as I was driving back home with his cum leaking from my pussy.

But now after I woke up, I am starting to realize how much I fucked up.
Nigga fucked 2 of the guys girlfreinds his wife and his sister :lul::lul: Waiting for him to take his mum aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore