Brief Intro Why PFL is the best single attribute

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I have a little time while I bake my golden image for this clients application.

So I though I'd give my brief prelude to my bigger thread I'm writing on PFL

PFL is your Palpebral Fissure Length basically how much white and rectus muscle of your is visible

Not only is it a good trait in itself for men and woman(the only variance in the ideal is palpebral width,eye height). Since in both sexes it gives this attentive look, and this attentive look is what woman describe as smoldering as your eye height becomes smaller

IDEAL PFL 36mm+(3SD+)

Bad PFL (caused by fetal alcohol syndrome)

PFL also sets you up to have a high Inter-pupiliary Distance

And a wide IPD is usually accompanied by wide cheekbones

This has to do with the two ideals humans have had since the beginning of time

Vison and Speech

Which also correlate with the two most attractive places on the face the eyes and the mouth

Wide Eyes with Good IPD

are what kept me from being incel when my

Skin was a PSL 0

People look at your mouth when your talking
Your eyes when your listening

Being an Introvert with good eye area
Extrovert with good mouth area

Is Slayer Central

As Usual

Happy LooksMaxxing

Attachments

• 1544631124017.png
    1544631124017.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 130
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Hightwolf and 5 others
Autism overload

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
40mm measured with ruler, does this make me a slayer

i'm too tired to comprehend this, are mine good or bad?

@Nibba
- Your still a PSL 6+ bro, don't be upset I said PFL would ascend you to 7+

@Vanillestorms
Lol you been here months , and I already like mog you. How does it feel the threads I write on my break from being a Devops engineer are better than anything you've ever written?

@dotacel 95% chance measured wrong look up endocathon and enthocanthion

@UndercovrNormie 28-30mm slightly below average can get away with it because of eye halo

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and UndercovrNormie
My eye area is my best feature tf u talking about lmao

Good but not top tier. I obv need to make a thread about eye area

PFL would move you from 1 in 10 eye area to 1/10,000-50,0000

srs

Like I'm the only one of my black friends that get compliments from Asian girls. 95% of times its my eyes Wide eyes + Eyelashes + Vertically Narrow + Acceptable Upper Eye Lid exposure allowed me to get away with reptilian skin for a yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@UndercovrNormie 28-30mm slightly below average can get away with it because of eye halo
It doesn't seem like a very important single best attribute if my eye color makes up for it

It doesn't seem like a very important single best attribute if my eye color makes up for it

Eye color makes PFL seem longer

Like my PFL mogs Jeremy Meeks, but his eye halo makes his PFL seem longer since you can see the pupil and cornea. PFL is more attractive then eye color because eye color may not be passed to the next generation

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Is my pfl good? @BeautifulBones

Eye color makes PFL seem longer

Like my PFL mogs Jeremy Meeks, but his eye halo makes his PFL seem longer since you can see the pupil and cornea. PFL is more attractive then eye color because eye color may not be passed to the next generation

View attachment 7973
Oh, that makes sense, I suppose the lighter the iris, the more it'll kind of blend in with the sclera?

Will Smith is the god of pfl.
Anyone who says otherwise is cooooooooopppppiiiinnnggg.

Mine is about 33mm. But my face is still developing because im just 15 and in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
@battlefieldincel
- Send a clearer pic, but from I can remember it's below average. I think your IPD was average though which saved you from being a sub 4
@UndercovrNormie
- I think it has something to do with seeing the pupil, and by having extra part it makes your eye seem more complex, and therefore longer. That answer is complete bro science though
@RichardSpencel
- He had an average PFL, but good hooding, eye height, orbital shape, and was a harmony god, but ..

ZVOeoV3.gif

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
@battlefieldincel
- Send a clearer pic, but from I can remember it's below average. I think your IPD was average though which saved you from being a sub 4
@UndercovrNormie
- I think it has something to do with seeing the pupil, and by having extra part it makes your eye seem more complex, and therefore longer. That answer is complete bro science though
@RichardSpencel
- He had an average PFL, but good hooding, eye height, orbital shape, and was a harmony god, but ..

ZVOeoV3.gif
Hahaha look at u,you are clearly just an uneducated person not worthy of my all knowing godliness,
Will Smith is literally god,I just had my forth wank over him today and I'm still in disbelief at how godly he is.
Will Smith eats organ meat 12 times a day,whitebois can't compete with that,whitey be jealous mang.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2810 and BeautifulBones
Lol you been here months , and I already like mog you. How does it feel the threads I write on my break from being a Devops engineer are better than anything you've ever written?
I’m crying to sleep at night

0B0899FB E80B 4985 AC16 27E2D9FFB088

Is mine good or bad? I have no idea what your on about

• JFL
Good thread bro. PFL is definetely the second most important aspect when not the most when it comes to analyzing an eye area
View attachment 7998

Is mine good or bad? I have no idea what your on about

Not ideal but above average definetely

• +1
@Nibba

@Vanillestorms

How do you tell the length from the photo he sent?
This is some supreme autistic shit. Obviously proportions matter more. If your PFL is 36mm but your PFH (height) is really big then you're going to have bug eyes. We should be discussing PFL/PFH ratio (PLWHR). It should probably be around 3.3 (sean opry's is 3.3).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Autism overload

This. Who spends this much time analyzing faces anyway?

@Nibba

@Vanillestorms

I agree with the PSL 6.

This is some supreme autistic shit. Obviously proportions matter more. If your PFL is 36mm but your PFH (height) is really big then you're going to have bug eyes. We should be discussing PFL/PFH ratio (PLWHR). It should probably be around 3.3 (sean opry's is 3.3).

I said in article that high PFL is ideal in both female , but shorter PFW is more ideal on men and longer more ideal on women

This. Who spends this much time analyzing faces anyway?

I agree with the PSL 6.

Lol you must be here to see guys faces and jerk off. I have image recognition software that I made that helps me.
Facial Analysis image recognition software, and that's not ideal his is really good, but it can go higher and still look really good
Good thread bro. PFL is definetely the second most important aspect when not the most when it comes to analyzing an eye area

Not ideal but above average definetely
What would you put as first in your opinion?

Last edited:
Lol you must be here to see guys faces and jerk off. I have image recognition software that I made that helps me.

JFL, you created your own software? Autism overload. But no I don't jerk off to guy's faces on here. I'd need PSL 7+ faces on here first. :feelskek:

JFL, you created your own software? Autism overload. But no I don't jerk off to guy's faces on here. I'd need PSL 7+ faces on here first. :feelskek:

Lol my software is easily worth over 1 million dollars. More once I perfect it, and your not the first to call me autistic today I think your the third

Lol my software is easily worth over 1 million dollars. More once I perfect it, and your not the first to call me autistic today I think your the third

Why don't you sell it then? I'm not a hater, if you can make it big, go for it. Just don't lobby for some Israel shit, I'd dislike you then.

• +1
this tbh, ratio is way more important cuz usually facial features size wise are relative to skull size

this tbh, ratio is way more important cuz usually facial features size wise are relative to skull size
Daily remind my PFL/PFW is sitting at 3.6

but my skin/coloring is still absolutely shit , but improving, so don't get jealous

Daily remind my PFL/PFW is sitting at 3.6

but my skin/coloring is still absolutely shit , but improving, so don't get jealous
I never mentioned any of your personal features? not sure why you're trying to flex everything that's positive about u here, seems like ur pretty insecure and almost every second post is just to inflate your own ego about how high ur iq is or how good ur facial harmony is or how much pussy u get, no one cares

Useless information if we don't have a way to use it to make ourselves more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
H

PFL is your Palpebral Fissure Length basically how much white and rectus muscle of your is visible

View attachment 7960

Not only is it a good trait in itself for men and woman(the only variance in the ideal is palpebral width,eye height). Since in both sexes it gives this attentive look, and this attentive look is what woman describe as smoldering as your eye height becomes smaller

IDEAL PFL 36mm+(3SD+)

View attachment 7966

View attachment 7968

Vison and Speech

Which also correlate with the two most attractive places on the face the eyes and the mouth

Wide Eyes with Good IPD

Skin was a PSL 0

Is Slayer Central

As Usual

Happy LooksMaxxing

How dafaq you measure your PFL
H

View attachment 7960

IDEAL PFL 36mm+(3SD+)

View attachment 7966

View attachment 7968

Vison and Speech

Wide Eyes with Good IPD

Skin was a PSL 0

Is Slayer Central

As Usual

Happy LooksMaxxing

How dafaq you measure your PFL

where would u put me on this shit?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
Why am I incel if I have high pfl 😡

• JFL
Gandy doesn’t have a 36mm+ PFL.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 656
lol at this fuckign gigacope of a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
lol at this fuckign gigacope of a thread
the OP seems to have made a lot of bro science threads that have horrible content if you look into it at all

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
PFL is utterly meaningless

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

muh PFL

the OP seems to have made a lot of bro science threads that have horrible content if you look into it at all
when someone compares gandy to a deformed mexican infant to try to make the point that the majority of the mog is emanating from a few millimeters of scleral you know they are a retard.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 2 others
Chico has average PFL(29mm)
really? damn , anyway im starting think good thick straight or upturned eyebrows carries an eye area HARD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
really? damn , anyway im starting think good thick straight or upturned eyebrows carries an eye area HARD.
Top tier eyebrow density coloring and shape can carry a bottom tier eye area straight out of the trash bin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
30 mm pfl reporting
ITS OVER
Op says lees than 36 mm is roping time
Goodbuy guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
PFL is an extra trait. It can make an eye area better, but unless your PFL is fucking tiny, it can't make one worse.

In the end PFW is fat more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetics_III
Top tier eyebrow density coloring and shape can carry a bottom tier eye area straight out of the trash bin
yeah i need to thicken mine so bad and shape them to be more straight, also dye them darker. I might just start using my latisse fuck it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
@Nibba fuck you

• +1