Brief introduction to the blackpill for normies — share this video!

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Blackpill YouTubers such as FaceAndLMS and Incel TV have strong followings in the incel community but rarely ever capture the attention of normies.

If you were to send your normie friend a "What Attracts Women" video by FaceAndLMS, (s)he will probably not watch past the 30-second mark. The content from these blackpill channels is aimed at people who are already incel, so the manner in which these YouTubers talk and the format in which they present their information make them hard for normies to take seriously. For example,
  • they use incel terminology that normies may find laughable,
  • their videos have a PowerPoint-presentation-like style that looks low quality,
  • and the statistics and analysis (e.g. measuring maxillary projection) are not interesting in the slightest to most people.

However, I just found a video that's great for introducing normies to the struggles men have in dating:

The video talks about male sexlessness in the context of society as opposed to in the context of the incel/looksmaxxing community, and it even starts off with an overview about the struggles of women. All of these qualities make that video an excellent primer to the blackpill that's likely to resonate with most normies.

Additionally, the innocent title and thumbnail of the video won't cause normies to have preconceived notions, unlike blackpill videos with titles like "WAW1.1: The Red Pill on what attracts women: Looks, Money, Status: BRUTAL"

So, if you want to spread the blackpill, send your normie friends this short introductory video first before you bring up any statistics or send them more advanced videos (e.g. FaceAndLMS).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, joeveniro, jordanbarrettisgod and 6 others
Introducing your friends to the blackpill is social suicide, just don’t do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, oatmeal, Deleted member 4300 and 35 others
I could easily see women raging about this still tbh. But it's all absolutely true. My friends reject that men have any problems, it's hard for them to even understand even when they victims from it bc of the brainwashing of female struggle.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, BigBoy, far336 and 5 others

At 2 min 33 sec: Intro to Chad and Hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I sent that video on a Discord server once, and I got nothing but a dismissive attitude by a MGTOW and a nihilistic meme because it's "not affecting them." Normies like to deny the blackpill whether pressed to, so let them discover the blackpill on their own (with a little help of course)

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Introducing your friends to the blackpill is social suicide, just don’t do it.
CAN FUCKING CONFIRM

NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER (DONT EVEN FUCKING TRY IM SRS) EVER

DONT FUCKING DO IT

EVER, try and blackpill your normie friends. It will NOT work and you may end up losing friendships and make shit awkward. Don't do it. They aren't meant to hear the wise words of St. Hamudi and the saints.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, joeveniro, IdiAmin and 6 others
I agree

Only reason I found out about facelms was due to quarantine and reading up about height and leg lengthening surgery on YouTube, as I am only 5,8.

I couldn't stop laughing at facelms' vids ngl and yeah the vast majority of what he says is real and true.

Next thing you know I hear this word lookism, Google it and find some forums. A month later I have 2000 posts with 2 weeks of quarantine remaining lol.

I never knew wtf foid was even a few weeks into being here. JBs and all this other shit.

People here are damaged and it can get really negative at times but kids like you are good apples OP, keep being you and stay authentic. Don't let your personality become a meme.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 10551 and 5 others
I agree

Only reason I found out about facelms was due to quarantine and reading up about height and leg lengthening surgery on YouTube, as I am only 5,8.

I couldn't stop laughing at facelms' vids ngl and yeah the vast majority of what he says is real and true.

Next thing you know I hear this word lookism, Google it and find some forums. A month later I have 2000 posts with 2 weeks of quarantine remaining lol.

I never knew wtf foid was even a few weeks into being here. JBs and all this other shit.

People here are damaged and it can get really negative at times but kids like you are good apples OP, keep being you and stay authentic. Don't let your personality become a meme.
jfl you spammer, you have more posts than me and I remember you as graycel just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, thecel, Incoming and 1 other person
No specific incel related video or post blackpilled me. I got blackpilled through life experiences alone @personalityinkwell can you relate?

• +1
No specific incel related video or post blackpilled me. I got blackpilled through life experiences alone @personalityinkwell can you relate?
I got blackpilled from r/shortcels

Originally I was coping by reading them worshipping height as I am tall, and so I would go on there to get a confidence boost about my height. Then slowly I actually got absorbed into what they were saying and felt sorry for short people, I still feel that way. And soon enough I came here and realized height is cope without face and now I'm blackpilled and rotting.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Subhuman trash
This sort of thing is why so many people who are 'blackpilled' become severely depressed. They see the truth, then want normies to see it and acknowledge it too. They never will dude. They're already subconsciously blackpilled but will absolutely never recognize it. The cognitive dissonance is too strong. Also read this: https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/wku...-amount-of-weirdness-points-spend-them-wisely

I feel bad for people trying to spread this knowledge to normies because it's like Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill -- you'll never get anywhere, so just accept it and move on. True ascension is recognizing lookism, then looksmaxxing, then letting go of the resentment.

The way things are is messed up, but trying to prove it to others or dwelling on it yourself really is a recipe for disaster and you see it with people on sites like this all the time. The OG PSL sites were fun, but the truth is most of the people there were profoundly messed up by society and being there probably made it worse for them and rubbed off in bad ways. That's why I like this place bc the vibe is much more positive.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6908 and thecel
This sort of thing is why so many people who are 'blackpilled' become severely depressed. They see the truth, then want normies to see it and acknowledge it too. They never will dude. They're already subconsciously blackpilled but will absolutely never recognize it. The cognitive dissonance is too strong. Also read this: https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/wku...-amount-of-weirdness-points-spend-them-wisely

I feel bad for people trying to spread this knowledge to normies because it's like Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill -- you'll never get anywhere, so just accept it and move on. True ascension is recognizing lookism, then looksmaxxing, then letting go of the resentment.

The way things are is messed up, but trying to prove it to others or dwelling on it yourself really is a recipe for disaster and you see it with people on sites like this all the time. The OG PSL sites were fun, but the truth is most of the people there were profoundly messed up by society and being there probably made it worse for them and rubbed off in bad ways. That's why I like this place bc the vibe is much more positive.

Most people won't listen to this post, but for those that will, you've made a huge impact by just typing it. Kudos.

Howevwr the vibe isn't positive lol

Probably just lesss negative than compared to wherever you came from

In my world there should be no positive or negative, just be and quit playing a role.

• +1
yeah tbh. the blackpill just spelled everything out more clearly

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Subhuman trash
I got blackpilled by a random youtube video suggestion of FaceandLMS

• +1
I cringe at my memories of making comments about blackpill to hyper normies
they get confused and go mute
I Regret my every attempt to be "woke"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, n0rthface and thecel
Muh men's rights activists muh men's problems u r not a woman u r a man and u have to fix ur problems not government
Feminist r right about cringing and dismissing pathetic men

• Hmm...
I am convinced the blackpill is truthful yet exaggerated.

• +1
Why do you want them to know about blackpill anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
jfl you spammer, you have more posts than me and I remember you as graycel just lol
I agree

Damn time js scary :dafuckfeels:

• +1
yes goyim tell everyone about blackpill and increase your competition by making them aware of lookmaxxing!

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, thecel and IdiAmin
Because the bluepill is ignorance, and ignorance is bad.
Who tf cares if they know it or don't, lol, it won't change your life anyway

Who tf cares if they know it or don't, lol, it won't change your life anyway
The fact that men as a whole, not just me, have it way worse than women makes pisses me tf off. Fellow incels ascending is something I want to see, so it’s something worth pursuing.

The fact that men as a whole, not just me, have it way worse than women makes pisses me tf off. Fellow incels ascending is something I want to see, so it’s something worth pursuing.
Normies aren't incels