• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 24770 and Matthias8272
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Show ignored content

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 24770 and WishIwasChico
Brutal. The Tails vids from his deleted channel that got scrubbed from the internet are pretty much as close to the blackpill as it gets.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, cyprian_tomaszewski and Hardrada
Lol I will skip this one
I can tell from the title it will be too brutal

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Hardrada
Lol I will skip this one
I can tell from the title it will be too brutal
It genuinely is. I'm only 21 but it still applies to me and will in the future

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice
I honestly think it's better to not get married and settle if you missed out on experiences. However thats only if you are fine using hookers when you get old, and that's specifically if you're an incel who got surgeries (kids will have bad genes if you do)

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Peter pan syndrome is literally by definition exclusively for beta bitches who are still children

Disgusting if you identify with this disorder.

fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Peter pan syndrome is literally by definition exclusively for beta bitches who are still children

Disgusting if you identify with this disorder.
How can you not have Peter Pan syndrome if you're an ugly ostrasized subhuman

Brutal. The Tails vids from his deleted channel that got scrubbed from the internet are pretty much as close to the blackpill as it gets.
do you have them saved somewhere?

It genuinely is. I'm only 21 but it still applies to me and will in the future
I’m now mid 20s it’s over for me tbh. I have had a gf and shit but I never slayed in uni other than once during my masters. I experienced teenage love but only once. Basically I feel like I was robbed like you but I’m greatful I at least had a slight taste I wonder what angry freak I’d be if I never had that

I still dream abouty first teen gf from over 8 years ago because I’m incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

@Matthias8272

so i got a question regarding this for .org, so is this why younger women play hard to get to guys? cuz they don’t know how to seduce and manipulate properly yet? And should I play their game or just ignore them. I just ignore them personally. But times running out for me I’m 17 going to be 18 so I’m just gonna smash whatever now jfl strong mtn-low htn looks and 6’0.

so i got a question regarding this for .org, so is this why younger women play hard to get to guys? cuz they don’t know how to seduce and manipulate properly yet? And should I play their game or just ignore them. I just ignore them personally. But times running out for me I’m 17 going to be 18 so I’m just gonna smash whatever now jfl strong mtn-low htn looks and 6’0.
I dunno if women ever play hard to get unless they're ugly and bluepilled like playing hard to get is probably the female version of pua for ugly girls

If a girls really playing hard to get them just go all in or give up don't play games it's just a meaningless gay waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I dunno if women ever play hard to get unless they're ugly and bluepilled like playing hard to get is probably the female version of pua for ugly girls

If a girls really playing hard to get them just go all in or give up don't play games it's just a meaningless gay waste of time
well the girl doing this to me is a literal stacy and my only crush yet, she said she would give me a chance to my friend and that I need to talk to her more and she always gives ioi’s irl but leaves my snaps and messages on opened lol. I haven’t really said anything but also I’m not an ugly looking guy, most people on org said im low htn while imo im strong mtn, and im 6’0 and this is high school setting. Anyway I stopped pursuing I will only talk again if she talks to me first lol

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada