British club culture looksmaxes can be applied in the US to mog everyone

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
You want to know why the UK has insane standards? its because every looksmax has been done, tried, and applied and only the best have survived. Roids, tanning, tats, 2in heel designer shoes, tight fitting clothes, LV messenger bags. its a meme because its so popularized, but its popularized because it works.

in the US, you have NONE of this. no one roids, no one has tats, no one tans. you have your frat boys wearing basketball jerseys and uni polos and what not during parties. maximum effort put in is designer clothes, RARELY. if you were to bring these UK style trends to the US you could wipe the floor on any american whatsover.

UK slayers
1638870319585-png.1430106

1638870327706-png.1430107

jov2vAQ.jpg

vs your US guys
TgivingGuys.jpeg

234c053efa505255512ed2d80d7150966ac568deab6f774804dd876d775a9ff2.jpg

the last pic is the executive board of FSU PIKE, one of the largest and famous fraternities in the nation. these 5 men are your pinnacle of greek life. what do you notice? none of the gymcelled, in fact no looksmaxes at all, just your generic chadlite white guy.

@forevergymcelling slayed when he came to the US. however in the UK he gets absolutely shat on to the point of thinking about entering gandy heaven.

UScels, use this opportunity to become and looksmax like youre from the UK, it is singlehanded the best thing you can do to get laid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StephIsCold, Saturn and 11 others
UK = ugliest place on earth after India/aboriginal tribe in Aus

Don't cope with only girls are ugly BS

Everyone is ugly there

British looksmax tip no 1 : Never fix your teeth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero and 17 others

Everyone is ugly there

the biggest coper on the entire planet. go to london then come back to me. youre nothing in the UK as a male, not even an ant.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Mewton
You need to be a genetic freak in the UK. NT is ruthlessly tested since nursery, you can't take offense at anything. You need to be 6' minimum and respond well to steroids. Also a strong heart because you will be snorting Charlie and other drugs every weekend. Top 1% liver from all the alcohol too. 8x6 or you will be laughed at across her SM. Be able to tan very well in the summer or you are seen as a none NT wierdo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, StephIsCold, Stevensmithgerard and 13 others

Everyone is ugly there

the biggest coper on the entire planet. go to london then come back to me. youre nothing in the UK as a male, not even an ant.
Maxresdefault 10
Z71tkhsetyv41

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, StephIsCold and 12 others
London =/ UK ,

anyways any international cosmopolitan city will have moggers

Ukcels are coping really hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Shrek2OnDvD
You need to be a genetic freak in the UK. NT is ruthlessly tested since nursery, you can't take offense at anything. You need to be 6' minimum and respond well to steroids. Also a strong heart because you will be snorting Charlie and other drugs every weekend. Top 1% liver from all the alcohol too. 8x6 or you will be laughed at across her SM. Be able to tan very well in the summer or you are seen as a none NT wierdo.
Cope u need to be A Pakistani taxi driver ,that's it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Shrek2OnDvD
London =/ UK ,

anyways any international cosmopolitan city will have moggers

Ukcels are coping really hard
not even from the UK, im american. i just know how it is over there compared to state side

all gay and pussies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, RoundHouse, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
You want to know why the UK has insane standards? its because every looksmax has been done, tried, and applied and only the best have survived. Roids, tanning, tats, 2in heel designer shoes, tight fitting clothes, LV messenger bags. its a meme because its so popularized, but its popularized because it works.

in the US, you have NONE of this. no one roids, no one has tats, no one tans. you have your frat boys wearing basketball jerseys and uni polos and what not during parties. maximum effort put in is designer clothes, RARELY. if you were to bring these UK style trends to the US you could wipe the floor on any american whatsover.

UK slayers

jov2vAQ.jpg

vs your US guys
TgivingGuys.jpeg

the last pic is the executive board of FSU PIKE, one of the largest and famous fraternities in the nation. these 5 men are your pinnacle of greek life. what do you notice? none of the gymcelled, in fact no looksmaxes at all, just your generic chadlite white guy.

@forevergymcelling slayed when he came to the US. however in the UK he gets absolutely shat on to the point of thinking about entering gandy heaven.

UScels, use this opportunity to become and looksmax like youre from the UK, it is singlehanded the best thing you can do to get laid.
Behave lad

It's certainly difficult in the Uk but I still slayed jfl it was just no where near as easily as I did in the US

Online dating is easy in both UK and US, real life is 10000X easier in the US

not even from the UK, im american. i just know how it is over there compared to state side
U should stop reading forevergymcelling uk cope threads

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Behave lad

It's certainly difficult in the Uk but I still slayed jfl it was just no where near as easily as I did in the US

Online dating is easy in both UK and US, real life is 10000X easier in the US
its called artistic expression, not sure you brits know it

U should stop reading forevergymcelling uk cope threads
Yep everything I say is bullshit tbh

A low tier normie can slay a British stacy every day of the week with ease

irregardless, what i said still applies

I'm not from the UK, but i'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't go shagging any of you wankers missus'

London is rank of fish and I'm not talking about the harbor either if you catch my drift mate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others

Yeah I can't say I can deny any of this

Especially the nt part. It's very hard to be an individual over in the UK. People communicate only through nt speak unless you know them personally one on one, so half the aspies on here from the states would be fried.

It is also a much more of reserved and uptight nation than the US and compared with the US an introverted one. People are less direct and class matters a whole lot more. This means chicks will have their guards up more since they are less socially adept. You gotta make them feel really comfortable and at ease. Proving the UK requires more game

Not to forget America has a more modern wave feminism where chicks are taught to express their sexuality and explore the bedroom.

Girls will approach you in America. I had it when I was there. In the UK I have been approached but only three times and two were in the gym where I was on both times wearing a cut sleeved shirt with my biceps speaking.

The other thing is the population of the UK is basically nothing. Any minor US state absolutely swamps London. One of the major tourist capitals of the world.

When you look at all this you can see the truth.

Pussies like @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER are estrogenic nerds who are incapable of having a mans discussion and being objective, because they constantly feel the need to posture. Fragile egocentric turds that cling to a religion for guidance while acting unpleasant enough for alah to deprive them of those 72 virgins the incel is counting on at his death bed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold, .👽. and cmfanel
It's all because English slags are subhuman

Meanwhile EE girls are unfoggable and their men are even more looksminned than americancels

there is an inverse relationship between a countries quality of women and quality of men

Yeah I can't say I can deny any of this

Especially the nt part. It's very hard to be an individual over in the UK. People communicate only through nt speak unless you know them personally one on one, so half the aspies on here from the states would be fried.

It is also a much more of reserved and uptight nation than the US and compared with the US an introverted one. People are less direct and class matters a whole lot more. This means chicks will have their guards up more since they are less socially adept. You gotta make them feel really comfortable and at ease. Proving the UK requires more game

Not to forget America has a more modern wave feminism where chicks are taught to express their sexuality and explore the bedroom.

Girls will approach you in America. I had it when I was there. In the UK I have been approached but only three times and two were in the gym where I was on both times wearing a cut sleeved shirt with my biceps speaking.

The other thing is the population of the UK is basically nothing. Any minor US state absolutely swamps London. One of the major tourist capitals of the world.

When you look at all this you can see the truth.

Pussies like @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER are estrogenic nerds who are incapable of having a mans discussion and being objective, because they constantly feel the need to posture. Fragile egocentric turds that cling to a religion for guidance while acting unpleasant enough for alah to deprive them of those 72 virgins the incel is counting on at his death bed

I live rent free in your little peanut skull pajeet

Muslims around the world = 1.9 billion , Islam clearly has appeal and people find peace and comfort in following it. This includes the filthy rich gulf states, you toilet Janitor

Looksmax forum = 200 members, majority of them have failed in life

You = upload videos on looksmax/lookism to gain validation from incels.

Imagine being 28 years old and on looksmax, nigga people your age are millionaires, climbing social ladder, enjoying life. You have failed in life, period.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StephIsCold, Stevensmithgerard, fogdart and 3 others
anglos r the ugliest whites tbh

UK slayers

jov2vAQ.jpg

vs your US guys
TgivingGuys.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
It's all because English slags are subhuman

Meanwhile EE girls are unfoggable and their men are even more looksminned than americancels

there is an inverse relationship between a countries quality of women and quality of men

You take a sub section of English girls and categorise all English girls as such. It's fucking low IQ and typical of a simplistic minded nt wannabe site like this.

I can clarify that you are talking shit

Jov2vAQ

How are there so many moggers in the UK? Fuck. Can feel the mog thru the screen @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You take a sub section of English girls and categorise all English girls as such. It's fucking low IQ and typical of a simplistic minded nt wannabe site like this.

I can clarify that you are talking shit
You’re taking a sub section of zoomers and categorizing then all as such. It’s ducking low iq and typical of a simplistic minded nt wannabe

• +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant and StrangerDanger
I live rent free in your little peanut skull pajeet

Muslims around the world = 1.9 billion , Islam clearly has appeal and people find peace and comfort in following it. This includes the filthy rich gulf states, you toilet Janitor

Looksmax forum = 200 members, majority of them have failed in life

You = upload videos on looksmax/lookism to gain validation from incels.

Imagine being 28 years old and on looksmax, nigga people your age are millionaires, climbing social ladder, enjoying life. You have failed in life, period.

You are without question the most uninspiring, boring, unfunny, fakest, pretentious, superficial, psuedo intellectual, posters on the board and there is absolutely zero point in paying anymore attention to you beyond this post.

You come at posters who have a voice and are offering something becsuse you are jealous

You cope with religion and use arguments to the worth that the shit quran has brain washed many idiots around the world as point for its validity.

You are truly delusion to a point where you believe you have the golden ratio for living life and are untouchable becsuse of this shit religion which consistently contradicts itself, as it gives you a form of mind control. You believe it puts your once traumitised mentally ill self ahead of others and now you have a superiority complex that is so clear for anyone with any understanding of how people who used to be bullied at school need to work in adulthood to feel as though they are avenging their demons

Blocked. Get on your knees now and shout alah akba in that revolting Islamic punchable twang, with that ugly bum fluff covering your entire recessed jaw. Convenient that choosing this delusional religion also worked in favour of you being able to beard fraud your low tier normie self.

YOur level of awareness is not high. You are not more enlightened and while you might not live in societies matrix, you do live in your own. Delusional fuck. Remain incel for life so you don't know how to fuck the 72 virgins you're apparently getting once you're in so called heaven

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cmfanel
You’re taking a sub section of zoomers and categorizing then all as such. It’s ducking low iq and typical of a simplistic minded nt wannabe

Zoomers on this site are as such.

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel
My friend who is barely a htn when he moved to London barely pulled in soho
He is 5'7 and runs prettyboy game
Mostly gets ltb Asian orbiters

You are without question the most uninspiring, boring, unfunny, fakest, pretentious, superficial, psuedo intellectual, posters on the board and there is absolutely zero point in paying anymore attention to you beyond this post.

You come at posters who have a voice and are offering something becsuse you are jealous

You cope with religion and use arguments to the worth that the shit quran has brain washed many idiots around the world as point for its validity.

You are truly delusion to a point where you believe you have the golden ratio for living life and are untouchable becsuse of this shit religion which consistently contradicts itself, as it gives you a form of mind control. You believe it puts your once traumitised mentally ill self ahead of others and now you have a superiority complex that is so clear for anyone with any understanding of how people who used to be bullied at school need to work in adulthood to feel as though they are avenging their demons

Blocked. Get on your knees now and shout alah akba in that revolting Islamic punchable twang, with that ugly bum fluff covering your entire recessed jaw. Convenient that choosing this delusional religion also worked in favour of you being able to beard fraud your low tier normie self.

YOur level of awareness is not high. You are not more enlightened and while you might not live in societies matrix, you do live in your own. Delusional fuck. Remain incel for life so you don't know how to fuck the 72 virgins you're apparently getting once you're in so called heaven

Not going to read a single word from a person who did gay for pay in his early 20s. Keep seething in your basement. Do you seriously think I give a fuck about your opinion on anything, you don't have value in my eyes, you will always be an Indian toilet cleaner, creepy overweight uncle with man boobs.

The only reason you hate Islam is cause faggots like you would get stoned to death. You are a sheep to capitalism and the sex industry, your life revolves around your dick. You will never be 1% of the man I am. I am well read, good looking, not reading Jordan Peterson to cope with mid life crisis, not calling zoomers cringe to cope with being an oldcel.

It would be better for you if you apologize right now for insulting my religious book, otherwise, I will BTFO you in every single thread, esp the ones you post.

It seems you have not learned your lesson on lookism when I teamed up with @Gestapo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and BearBoy

@Preston

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jfl, UK threads are always the best

My friend who is barely a htn when he moved to London barely pulled in soho
He is 5'7 and runs prettyboy game
Mostly gets ltb Asian orbiters
Who cares about slaying ethnics

It's all about getting hot white girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and fogdart
Btw I was surprised at how common strong drugs seem to be over there.
I met some British guy abroad and he was talking about snorting coke like he would talk about alcohol or weed, which is very unusual in France.

UK slayers

jov2vAQ.jpg

vs your US guys
TgivingGuys.jpeg

Holy shit, its truly over for the uk if thats what you call slayers :feelskek::feelskek:

Who cares about slaying ethnics

It's all about getting hot white girls
He does seem to want white girls but most of his orbiters are ltb and indian/sea

He even told me on dating apps he gets mostly Asian women wanting his attention and hardly white women

Facially he looks like Tom Holland

I'm not bothering with white girls tbh

UK slayers

jov2vAQ.jpg

vs your US guys
TgivingGuys.jpeg

British men look the gayest I’ve ever seen in my life. They all have fake teeth aka veneers, bath in fake tans, have the same shitty haircut and tattoos with fake designer watches/clothes. This is the average British slayer:
5B93741C F66E 4389 981A 573009A44DFD

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, DyingHope, Lmao and 3 others
British men just don’t seem real. Niggas put 1000 trillion tons of effort to make their body slayer tier like nigga invested his whole life into slaying in clubs lmao

British men look the gayest I’ve ever seen in my life. They all have fake teeth aka veneers, bath in fake tans, have the same shitty haircut and tattoos with fake designer watches/clothes. This is the average British slayer:
View attachment 1440110
amnesia if he found the red pill first

• +1
Can confirm you will be sniffing coke every weekend

Meanwhile EE girls are unfoggable
No, EE girls are overhyped, women in places like Flanders, the Netherlands or Sweden are indefinitely prettier your Slav "qties"

Last edited:
View attachment 1440110
This is the ultimate british slayer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart
IF u are GL u slay anywhere

If u dont slay anywhere u are not GL

Fucking period

• +1
It's the same in Italy, majority of men at the disco are gymmaxxed with tattoos

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot