• Brits

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • French

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
@pneumocystosis haven’t heard your story on slaying back in France but I would assume you are successful there as well. Give us your thoughts on the differences.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, PointOfNoReturn, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
My british girlfriend is genuinely 1 in 80-100 in the UK.
I go out all the time and I think that's an accurate estimate.

However, in france, she's only 1 in 20.

French girls fog.

This is stacylite in the UK, just to give you an idea.

slaying in France was cool as fuck, I flew back to the UK this morning tho:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23558, SurgeryEnjoyer and 5 others

French girls fog.

View attachment 2372595

Are French girl as promiscuous as the Brits?

Only wouldn’t be surprised you would do well in France too considering pretty boy is so ingrained in French culture.

French girls fog.

View attachment 2372595

Come on now even I know that’s a load of horseshit and I hate British women more than any other race/culture of foid but even I know that girl you posted here is considered subhuman in the UK. The issue with British foids is that they have horrible fashion culture and all think they are 10s and have even higher standards than American women, this creates an unstable situation where men are incels unless they fuck 2/10 trolls like the girl you posted.

French women are in better shape less picky and have normal fashion where dressing like a clown isn’t seen as normal amoungst the plebite lower classes. French people don’t bathe though that’s the downside, you croissants 🥐 need to wash more

Come on now even I know that’s a load of horseshit and I hate British women more than any other race/culture of foid but even I know that girl you posted here is considered subhuman in the UK. The issue with British foids is that they have horrible fashion culture and all think they are 10s and have even higher standards than American women, this creates an unstable situation where men are incels unless they fuck 2/10 trolls like the girl you posted.

French women are in better shape less picky and have normal fashion where dressing like a clown isn’t seen as normal amoungst the plebite lower classes. French people don’t bathe though that’s the downside, you croissants 🥐 need to wash more

Brit girls are repulsive I wish it isn’t the case. My condolences to the lads.

French girls seems more humane. The hygiene thing is cultural actually I prefer natural phrenomore as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and LampPostPrime

French girls fog.

View attachment 2372595

Uk girls have a weird inbred ugly pheno but its likable ugly imo. I made a thread about it

Guys like Stephen fry are the typical inbred anglo pheno but still look high trust

MV5BZDFjNmZlNjEtNjA3YS00YzI1LThlOWUtNTRiMmIxMDRiMjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4OTIzMjY0._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

And when they look decent they're super cutesy and innocent looking like emma watson or martin freeman

images

Ultimate high trust face. Sickening that woke demons are trying to push the anglo pheno as untrustworthy and the lil wayne pheno as trustworthy 🤣

I guess me and some fucking indian are only ones who voted brit lmao. The accent too is angelic and makes me have amazing screaming orgasms. Also is amazing for white dommy mommy bates. Ultimate royal white mommy accent :feelsthink:

Good looking one got stolen by the Vikings.

I guess me and another indian are only ones who voted brit. The accent too is angelic and makes me have amazing screaming orgasms. Also is amazing for white dommy mommy bates. Ultimate royal white mommy accent :feelsthink:

British and Aussies accents are obnoxious to my ears.

Only Kate Beckinsale’s accent is lovely. Any brit here knows where is her accent from?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and LampPostPrime
British and Aussies accents are obnoxious to my ears.
Even the upper class ones? I can understand cockney accents being annoying but not upper class english accent

For practicality - english, because no speak french

Even the upper class ones? I can understand cockney accents being annoying but not upper class english accent
Only Kate Beckinsale’s accent is lovely. Any brit here knows where is her accent from?

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

French girls seems more humane. The hygiene thing is cultural actually I prefer natural phrenomore as well.
They are indeed. But French whores smell like anus penis and dick cheese. Still mogg the joker cosplayers known as UK women (if you can even call those low class jesters women)

It’s like living in a whole nation of Harley Quinn’s but they are ugly and out of shape instead of being hot like harley Quinn

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
imagine if she had a irish accent

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not really an accept that’s just her voice cos she’s one of the 1% of women that aren’t braindead troglodytes. I actslly respect that woman and that’s saying a lot as I hate woman and consider them a inferior lifeform but there’s a few diamonds in the rough

Not really an accept that’s just her voice cos she’s one of the 1% of women that aren’t braindead troglodytes. I actslly respect that woman and that’s saying a lot as I hate woman and consider them a inferior lifeform but there’s a few diamonds in the rough

If she’s high value woman with integrity why does she still clubbing and dating that jester Pete Davidson.

She should be maintaining her family/childrens and pursuing hobbies instead.

French girls fog.

View attachment 2372595

What's your body count now

If she’s high value woman with integrity why does she still clubbing and dating that jester Pete Davidson.

She should be maintaining her family/childrens and pursuing hobbies instead.
All women have no integrity. The sooner you learn this the Better off you’ll be.

JFL @ guys claming to be blsckpilled and believing women can have integrity

French women are annoying because their IQ is so low, and English women are disgusting because they are so ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

I thought French women smelled

@pneumocystosis haven’t heard your story on slaying back in France but I would assume you are successful there as well. Give us your thoughts on the differences.
i think the quality of the relationship would be similar