"I slayed a HQNP girl by cold approaching in church (churchmaxing slay method)"

Churchmaxxing, mcdonaldsmax, and bus maxing. Who wrote this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Suns9999 and heyheyheybro22

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
NOT MY SLAY STORY, I am telling it second hand but it was so giga cagefuel wanted to share

I was churchmaxing with my grandma because I figured it would be a mogspot to cold approach virgins and I got an insane slay out of it.

I was hanging out in an area with kids whos parents volunteer for the church and everyone was around my age there, everyone said I look like superman and how strong I look (straight up mirin at me)

I was on 50pg to be low inhib and approached this HTB infront of her little brother who was cuckmaxing and saying shit like "I bet you could throw my sister around etc":lul: and the bitch started blushing FFS.

They had some food there but they said the kids couldnt eat it which was cucked so me and becky went to go mcdonaldsmax elsewhere (just the 2 of us) We busmaxed together since we didnt have our cars and I tried to get the bitch to give me a free uber home on her dime but then she said "you can come over to mine and stay the night. I was like JFL what?? and obviously agreed.

We take a lyft back to her place and the bitch gives me a pillow to sleep on the couch, I jester to watch a movie and half way through she asks to show me something in her room and then it escalates from me kissing her to sex.

Tera easy slay JFLLLL
Thats cool and all also
Is this you?

nigger talks like he had a stroke

NOT MY SLAY STORY, I am telling it second hand but it was so giga cagefuel wanted to share

I was churchmaxing with my grandma because I figured it would be a mogspot to cold approach virgins and I got an insane slay out of it.

I was hanging out in an area with kids whos parents volunteer for the church and everyone was around my age there, everyone said I look like superman and how strong I look (straight up mirin at me)

I was on 50pg to be low inhib and approached this HTB infront of her little brother who was cuckmaxing and saying shit like "I bet you could throw my sister around etc":lul: and the bitch started blushing FFS.

They had some food there but they said the kids couldnt eat it which was cucked so me and becky went to go mcdonaldsmax elsewhere (just the 2 of us) We busmaxed together since we didnt have our cars and I tried to get the bitch to give me a free uber home on her dime but then she said "you can come over to mine and stay the night. I was like JFL what?? and obviously agreed.

We take a lyft back to her place and the bitch gives me a pillow to sleep on the couch, I jester to watch a movie and half way through she asks to show me something in her room and then it escalates from me kissing her to sex.

Tera easy slay JFLLLL
Screenshot 2024 02 24 180246

This doesn’t seem to be your first rodeo boyo

ltbcuckedmaxxed

Larps.org
Now thats just sa
Do you really believe this shit
its not my story but its real
It’s clear this story is fake…

But this shit does happen… I ain’t personally pulled a girl from church I see that as blasphemous and I wouldn’t even consider it BUT IM CURRENLY Rizzing 2 girls (ones a Mullato (Non denominational) other is Eastern European EO up using my “religion” as the main crutch make OF THAT WAHT YOU WANT and yes they wanna meet but im sick currently so i wont meet until next week 😕😕😕😕

Relgionmaxzing works but don’t do it in bad faith be a good Christian and you’ll get a pious girl inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Oh yeahhh she definitely was virgin :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: