British girls are truly ugly as fuck...look like aliens

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
How the hell people can live there? Was there traveling and my eyes hurt. Just way too ugly...lots of asymmetries, pale skin, chubbiness, zero facial harmony, weird features. It's just too bad.
By far the ugliest in Europe, and it's not even close

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Dicklet.4.3, Peachy and 9 others
welcome to the UK, every foid is like this, disgusting tbh. Full of overdone makeup, chubbiness, vile accent the whole lot

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hector, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
yes, they are digusting.

UK is a tiny island there is no way to avoid inbreeding.

also most of the good looking & higher class ones were sent to colonize Canada/US/Aus which is why anglos from these countries are much better looking.

They are very ugly bro

How the hell people can live there? Was there traveling and my eyes hurt. Just way too ugly...lots of asymmetries, pale skin, chubbiness, zero facial harmony, weird features. It's just too bad.
I don't know if ethnic girls who live in UK are better (nigerians, indians, arabs)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
the men from turkey and russia are the same tier sir
I don't know if ethnic girls who live in UK are better (nigerians, indians, arabs)
imo they are most of the time

yh, but the men are the opposite.

this is one of the rare times this may be true, mulatto foids in the UK mog white ones especially

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Ideed they are, american girls (even though they aren't beautiful themselves) look way better than british girls. At least they look human and you can find hotties in between
In the UK it was really bad. Average quality is really really low

idk if i agree really, but saying that most girls i end up with aren't British so maybe.

the gl ones are very good looking imo.

like the men, have the best and the worst

go to a top uni in a upper middle class area and it looks like a hollywood casting, unreal phenos

the problem is you are all neet deadbeats and only see gutter whores at the jobcentre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2854, Jones and 3 others
You’re right, I have one British girl here at my school in the Netherlands and she looks hideous.

My old teacher waa British and she was fine. Digging the accent ngl

I even turned down a good job offer because I can't live in a place where girls are too ugly.....what's the point in earning good money if the girls around you are ugly as fuck?
Nowhere in Europe girls look that bad (except Ireland), so it's puzzling as to why in that region the girls have such bad genetics

go to a top uni in a upper middle class area and it looks like a hollywood casting, unreal phenos

the problem is you are all neet deadbeats and only see gutter whores at the jobcentre
Lol compare high class, long haired wasp chads from the likes of Eton, Winchester, Stowe College to the typical chavvy scouse crackheads

I was at a top tier uni in Bristol and lived in the most high class area from the city, never seen a girl that could compete with Eastern Europe

I dont know man, but I kinda find them attractive tbh. Also I used to get decent amount of attention from them when I lived in the UK.

Personality wise they are really trashy tho.

Last edited:
Cope! UK girls are attractive!

Tbh I walked past the London School of Economics and the only good looking girls there were foreigners...no kidding
Rich british girls can hide their shitty genes with plastic surgery but there is a limit....you can't change facial harmony and asymmetries that much

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
I was at a top tier uni in Bristol and lived in the most high class area from the city, never seen a girl that could compete with Eastern Europe

i dont understand, are you balkan or something?

all i read was, im an immigrant that didnt stay in halls becasue im autistic looksmaxer. so i rented a 1 bed in the city away from where all the gl popular students go

easturn euro girls look trashy asf, literally you can see the low class dna in their faces.

north italian/ swiss women are the best imo

Lol compare high class, long haired wasp chads from the likes of Eton, Winchester, Stowe College to the typical chavvy scouse crackheads
i mean im half scouse, don't think i look like a chav.

Liverpool has high influx of Irish and Scandinavian genes, hence a lot of decent looking people.

It's just the accent that alot of people don't like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i dont understand, are you balkan or something?

all i read was, im an immigrant that didnt stay in halls becasue im autistic looksmaxer. so i rented a 1 bed in the city away from where all the gl popular students go

easturn euro girls look trashy asf, literally you can see the low class dna in their faces.

north italian/ swiss women are the best imo

I am Balkan and stayed in the most expensive hall in the city and trust me you simply can't compare the women, without ethnic girls the UK would've had the ugliest women in existence

No one here is rich enough or high class enough to be exposed to hot British Women. They do exist, but in small number, and no one on here woiuld ever get near them unless you're privately educated (boarding schools etc) or frequent good clubs.

You're all ignorant

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
I am Balkan and stayed in the most expensive hall in the city and trust me you simply can't compare the women, without ethnic girls the UK would've had the ugliest women in existence

yeh you are balkan lol, gutter trash sees gutter trash

you can wear prada and stay in luxary, your dna is dirt poor mate
No one here is rich enough or high class enough to be exposed to hot British Women. They do exist, but in small number, and no one on here woiuld ever get near them unless you're privately educated (boarding schools etc) or frequent good clubs.

You're all ignorant

lol if you knew where i grew up

You're all ignorant
doesn't mean anything.
In a country where the girls are beautiful you should see them everywhere....go to Milan and you'll see them wherever you go, not only in the most expensive club or university. Same in Oslo, Kiev, Moscow ecc.
If a city has hot girls, you'll see it immediately.

Uk girls are just disgusting....and tbh I didn't see hot british girls not even in the most prestigious university there. The hottest girls were always foreigners

girls here are unattractive but you see a lot of white chads

Breehhhhhh we on the same page here these uk thots give me intense blue balls bro

i mean im half scouse, don't think i look like a chav.

Liverpool has high influx of Irish and Scandinavian genes, hence a lot of decent looking people.

It's just the accent that alot of people don't like.
Yeh tbh it is a well known stereotype that some places in Midlands and around it gets a bad reps with chavs and hooligans, like Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool etc. Media hasn't help with it as well, with movies such as This is England. Some of my mates are from that kind of area, and they get a lot of stick for it from me and others who are from down south

As for the good looks yeh, I can imagine ppl would still be good looking. Ngl was a retarded comment about implying they're not

yes, they are digusting.

UK is a tiny island there is no way to avoid inbreeding.

also most of the good looking & higher class ones were sent to colonize Canada/US/Aus which is why anglos from these countries are much better looking.
Most people in USA isn't from England, they are from Germany. Another historical English cope. And avoiding Italians and Irish.

My condolences

What pisses me off the most is that their torsos are longer than their legs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205